Ain't this the most fucked up shit?

Attached: Wash.jpg (818x726, 72K)

Attached: wash1.png (1200x1117, 580K)

Come and take it.

If I submit my name and then get to shoot someone trying to fuck with me is that considered hunting over bait? Asking for a friend.

by that logic, couldn't you file a foia request on who submitted this foia request since the public has a right to know who is coming up with these things

>put in a FOIA on the asshole that did it
>put his address up and then rape him

pretty sure it's illegal to give out that info for that very reason

N-no! That isn't how it works! You'd endanger this person's life as gun owners storm their private property and murder them!!1

Attached: 1553848084416.jpg (522x488, 175K)

Seriously, someone do this. I don't live anywhere near there, but that seems genius to me.

serves them right for betraying their own rights and bending the knee

This fucks the gun owner who is super responsible probably has kids. Pretty fucked up.
I never owned a bumpstock but it wouldn't affect guys like me. Probably because I would never turn it in but if I did and was doxxed, What're they going to do? say bad words to me? Try and rob or assault me? I'm okay with the former and happy if you try the latter.

But this is all bullshit. FOIA doesn't apply to driver's licenses or social security numbers, it won't apply here. And if it does it can take years to turn up.

>people turned them in

LOL

I dont even have one but come on now

>by that logic, couldn't you file a foia request on who submitted this foia request since the public has a right to know who is coming up with these things
read the whole article at ammoland, they said the name on the FOIA does not exist anywhere, no matter where they searched and the email address appears to be a "burner" address.

Just goes to show there is no benefit to compliance.

can you anonymously do a FOIA request like that and get results?

As if you can't wrap a rubber band around the back of the trigger, use a stick, a belt loop, a shoe lace, a plank of wood with some screws, 3D print one or learn to bump-fire from the shoulder by pushing forward on a vfg.
Hell, Browning's first auto was a converted lever-action.

Attached: Bump stock.webm (960x540, 2.47M)

well clearly someone is trying to

make the person who submitted the FOIA request's name and address available to the public in response

>And get results
your post added nothing

We don't know that. This may be a tactic to stop any FOIA request from showing how massive the non-compliance is like the one that just showed not one single fucking magazine got turned in in New Jersey.

Someone from the government

>Someone from the government
someone from the gubmint wouldn't need a FOIA, they would just have someone call someone and have the info quietly passed to them.

Only certain freedom need protection. Namely the ones anti gunners care about.
That’s the level of stupidity we’re dealing with. Leaders in foreign countries open suppress their citizens freedom of speech and the idiots in this country don’t realize how easy it would be to take theirs without the 2nd amendment.

govt offices do FOIAs all the time. Even congressional offices do it, dude.

Ur missing the point...govt wants to cock block foia requests to not have to reveal massive non-compliance. Someone does some random anonymous foia request and voila they got a reason to be argue about being fucky with any other foia request. Seriously is your foil even on?

Didn’t they do this in a few states with CC lisenses. Then went ahead and publish the list in the local papers.
Basically giving thieves a shopping list.

This was never about guns to them. The world is an extension of their ego, and some of them want to punish us for not fitting their definition of an "ideal person."

Normal people genuinely listen to our grievances, but more hard-liners are a completely different story.

Pic related is the level of stupid we're up against. You must be resolute in the face of such reckless faggotry.

Attached: union_county-469831.jpg (500x720, 72K)

request has literally has no chance of being acted on

I've noticed that. There's something about certain cities in NY that I think hasn't been fully addressed. Like remnants of the Mafia and stuff.

But, I'll probably get too political, so I won't touch on that subject any further