Canada general

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1507066302586.jpg (480x621, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

firearmsoutletcanada.com/sig-sauer-p210-super-target-9mm-5.html#.XLlFQ2RE2J1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why live in Canada when you can live in Finland?

crowncucks will never be free

Attached: sneed-and-chuck.jpg (975x600, 381K)

last I checked we didn't choose where we were born senpai

Didn't you guys just elect a left wing party? Meanwhile our current PMs odds of winning the next election are looking slimmer than ever, with just a few months before we go to the polls.

just move 4Head

Would give my left testicle for this
firearmsoutletcanada.com/sig-sauer-p210-super-target-9mm-5.html#.XLlFQ2RE2J1
To the anons talking about the tradex mosins, if you value the bullets at 50cpr, the gun is 280. That's the cheapest mosin I've seen in a while

fug looks like its something else i need to buy then

Attached: 1555274989119.png (647x562, 116K)

TAIWAN NUMBAH ONE

Attached: 1552883570033.jpg (2733x2452, 2.75M)

If I had to live outside of Canada, I would probably choose Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, or Sri Lanka.

I'd go with the US or Czechia.

>Czechia
I know that's the proper name, but I find that not many people call it that. Most people call it "Czech Republic."

>tfw I had a taxi driver who kept calling it "Czechoslovenia"

TradeEx has the WK-180C listed under their military rifles section. Please tell me no army in the world is actually adopting this piece of garbage.

>Japan

but user, that'd mean no guns at all

Most my family (who are Czechs) are disgusted with the name Czechia. I will never understand why they decided to give the country that horrendous name.

Attached: [disgust intensifies].jpg (645x912, 73K)

tradeex's web design is pretty crappy, makes more sense to slot it in there than anywhere else on the site

>Nogunz
>Nogunz
>Nogunz
>SEA niggerland
literally why?

They were regularly used in the Western Renaissance Free Company Militia in the mid 2030s.

Reddit: The Travel Destination List

I was mainly talking about general quality of life, not necessarily gun rights. Canada will be my permanent home for the foreseeable future. However, if guns weren't an issue, there are a few places that I would prefer.

Mean for 8777777/

Do you speak the language? When I was a kid I did, but I've completely lost it. Such a hard language

See Also, I've lived in the first three for work, and I've quite enjoyed it there. As for Sri Lanka, I just chose it because everything's cheap and the food is amazing. Also, Sri Lanka is just South Asia, not Southeast Asia. SEA would be some place like Thailand or Malaysia.

Attached: 1508025197077.jpg (800x566, 84K)

Kinda
It's one of those things where if you just toss me into a conversation I'll be struggling to find the proper words for things but can hold some rudimentary conversations and understand what the other person is saying, but if I spend some time in Czech than by the end of the vacation I'll be speaking much better because it all kinda came back to me.

At least it's not the Instagram list.

>omg, Paris is soooo beautiful & romantic
>ahh, Italy. Mamma-mia, pizza pie!
>muh wanderlust

ok my geography is shit but going to places that are nogunz sounds like hell on earth. I'm sure they're probably nice in their own right.
I wouldn't want to live amongst the Japs unless I was stupidly wealthy or japanese myself.

Anybody else play airsoft?

Considered it but the scene is full of tryhard niggers who think they're operators so I doubt I'll ever really do it. Also it's not really weapons related.

Neither of those boards like airsoft

Where do you play that's full of tryhard niggers?
Or are you making opinions on the sport based on YouTube videos you've watched?

>t. tryhard defense force
I'm onto you mr 17 year old SAS DELTA SEAL JTF2 ranger marine recon operator.

stupid fucking weeb

What do polish m44's usually sell for user?

at least they're on topic there. Jow Forums is for men and their guns not children and their toys.

a case of Zywiec and a new plunger usually

t. wumao nigger

TAIWAN NUMBAH ONE, baby.

I'm actually a woman that likes crossbows.

I'm 27 and just getting into the sport
Lots of different players at my local field
There are two different kind of tryhards Milsim and Speedsoft of which I am neither
I'm just a guy with a gun trying to have some fun
I'm like the weeb at an anime convention wearing a Hawaiian t-shirt and flame shorts instead of cosplay

But I like guns and toys

Yeah, but it's on topic there, airsoft has been soft banned on Jow Forums for years.

Board culture can get a little confusing.

>for weebshit, go to /a/
>unless it's Touhou, then go to /jp/
>for things you play with, go to /toy/
>unless it's Gundam, then go to /m/
>for cars, go to /o/
>for two-wheeled vehicles, go to /n/
>for two-wheeled vehicles with engines, go back to /o/
>for weird, crazy shit, go to /x/
>if you are the weird crazy shit, go to Jow Forums
>if you're a racist weirdo on top of being crazy, go to Jow Forums
>for general discussions on video games, go to /v/
>for even more general discussions on video games, go to /vg/
>for general discussions on old video games, go to /vr/
>for general discussions on a popular monster-collecting video game that started in the 90s, go to /vp/
It's like a German recycling bin and a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure had a baby.

Alright I'm not trying to get banned sorry

>>for general discussions on video games, go to /v/
I wish

The Monkey's Paw grants your wish.

/v/ is now literally about general discussions of video games. Nothing specific is ever allowed.

>I plugged my video game console into my television set.
>I played a video game on my console. It was cartridge-based.

Can we talk about dolling up the Type 81? Does the handguard share dimensions with AK furniture or Vz furniture or neither? What about pistol grip and stock? proprietary chink shit or did they have the foresight to pattern it after russki AK stuff? I'd like to get a Type 81, but I already have a Vz58 dolled up in the classic combloc wood aesthetic. Type 81 is going to be my little chinese dress up slut.

that's somehow worse

Attached: 1547649287805.jpg (508x590, 158K)

You should paint it pink.

>Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, or Sri Lanka.
Strange how many of their people chose Canada and yet you chose the opposite.

post that one pic of tenshi, you know the one

>Type 81 is going to be my little chinese dress up slut.
A lot of balding white guys in their 30s do this with actual Chinese women.

>A lot of balding white guys in their 30s do this with actual Filipino women.

Fix'd. What sad bastard settles for SEA monkeys. My elementary school teacher was one. He was one of the last generation of "Nerds" when they weren't trendy yet.

It actually happens quite often with Chinese, Filipino, Thai, and even Cambodian women. They never go for anything better.

Worse off, the quality of their catch isn't exactly up to standard either. They always seem to find the backcountry variety of those women.

I pity them, hopefully I don't hit that phase in life. I'd rather just live a bachelor lifestyle with motorcycles and funs.

>Type 81 is going to be my little chinese dress up slut.
I don't know man, for 1000 you could get a 2nd Gen T97

>Buying Chinese while they hold two of your countrymen hostage.
Man fuck those guys.

Who? what?
Real chinese women (I think you mean flips btw) don't shoot 7.62x39. Women are gay, I want guns

Canadian police arrested Meng Wangzhou, CFO of Huawei, in December. She's currently on house arrest in Hongcouver, pending the results of an extradition hearing. In retaliation, China arrested former diplomat Michael Kovrig, and Michael Spavor, a travel agent, on vague grounds of threatening national security. They get consular access once a month and questioned 4-6 hours per day. China's also cancelled contracts with Canadian canola seed and oil importers, on the grounds of contamination, but all their contamination claims were filed after Meng's arrest so it's suspect to say the least. Of course, it's China's right to stop buying our agricultural products if they choose not to. It's also our right to not support their arms industry.

I don't blame North China Industries Corp for what Winnie the Pooh decides to be an autist over desu. I don't think our arms sales are more than a drop in the bucket anyway. To each their own

I get that, and I even personally think the Chinese approach to a lot of major world issues is better than that of our current government. I don't see the Chinese starting pointless wars in the Middle East, I don't see why the political tension in Venezuela is our problem, and their investments in their technology, manufacturing, infrastructure, education, and green energy sectors are logical and practical. These are similar to the policies that allowed the west to become as powerful as it did before adopting neoliberal policies in the 80s, which I see as largely having led us to our current state of ruin. I also grew up in Toronto, so I know my fair share of Chinese people, and by and large I don't have a problem with them. But in spite of all that, fucking with Canadians is a non-starter as far as I'm concerned. I guess I'm just a chauvinist deep down.

Nah, I think it's a fair stance you have, I respect the difference in opinion.

No, pink and blue, go full A E S T H E T I C

I genuinely wish for the day that I can turn my liberated m305 against the commie fuckers in an obviously hypothetical scenario.

I ordered a stag 10 and it doesnt come with any sights. I've always used iron sights or cheap ass scopes someone learn me on what to put on my rifle. I'll spend 2k on an optic maybe more. but I was thinking a trijicon with the 308 chevron that would be sick

>obviously hypocritical scenario
FTFY

What ranges do you want to shoot it at? Trijicon makes an Accupower with a front focal plane scope and 1-8 magnification, sells for about $2000. You can also get a Vortex Viper, 5-25x magnification, front focal plane, MRAD reticle, for $1500.

Then we will fight in the Goose Shit

>for never ending console war threads, go to /v/
FTFY

Say what's a decent site to get VZ-58 accesories and furniture?
My plan is to find the bakelite furniture and dye it dark green.

Attached: crismsonghost.gif (290x218, 2.06M)

Wolverine I think has some in stock, you can probably get some at corwin or dlask too or just order straight from the czech republic

man that officer is dabbing on him without even dabbing

rate my list (no particular order): binland, alaska, iceland, czech, lithuania

>lithuania
but why

>no north korea
0/10

I guess somebody has to post their funs

Attached: 20190414_193808~2.jpg (3118x3941, 2.7M)

cheap, hot women, conceal carry, needed a place outside of the regular meme answers

to BCfags
how long did your first restricted transfer take?

Attached: pc_chocolate_v2.jpg (960x932, 191K)

bruh serial numbers.

nice job, retard

About 3 weeks. They refused to transfer to me until I proved I was a member of a club. Then a couple years after that, they didn't even ask.

stop it user stop it i know you're just doing it to rumble my feathers now

Attached: 1555625381909.jpg (957x621, 90K)

It's easily reversible. Acetone and some paper towel would clean the krylon off the metal parts and the stock can just be sanded and stained.

even when it's gone it still remains

Attached: 1555382772353.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Should I buy a $250 SxS from trade ex, or buy a 5 pack of random SxS' fron trade ex for $495?

Buy semi autos and push the tipping point instead

I have semi autos. The only manual actions I have are a savage 110 and a weatherby pump. I want a SxS 12ga for turkey and deer hunting this year

Get a SxS and an extra SKS then.

can i still dab on the gun grabbers if i buy the mosin

always fren

Belarus or Moldova is far cheaper

Not that user, but it's Canada. They're all registered. Who's going to report them missing or stolen and claim it for themselves?

BC R transfers take normally 48 hours max, and for first transfer 3-5 days unless you haven't called in and sent proof of club/range membership by email to them.

More like people getting into the registry and figuring out where you live and taking your shit

Like the stupid registry book that half the gun stores leave out in the open for anyone to steal or flip through... Don't like that practice.

some guy got broken into thanks CT or some shit recently I wish I had the link saved

>baikal ij-58ma
>12ga SxS
>full, i.m.
>$240+tax
my dick is getting stiff with anticipation for my new scattergat. Now to wait until sks's go on sale again

Attached: 40756.jpg (2592x1944, 966K)

sexy. I really want a sxs but I've got other shit breathing down my neck. Think I'm gonna get one of those new CZ SxS later this summer

Surprised it doesn't happen more often. While I keep my personal shit unlisted as best I can, I run my own corporation which unfortunately is something that's a bit harder to 'hide' from the public, so I could be found easily enough if someone had my name and city...

Stay safe user

I heard the rcmp are like the lapd of Canada, any truth to that?