This scares the future draftee

This scares the future draftee

Attached: Iran_topo_en.jpg (1400x1291, 698K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/iran-may-be-renewing-its-interest-in-armored-warfare
youtube.com/watch?v=w4pmrNv9khc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It’ll literally be Iraq with a slightly longer delay before their military collapses and the insurgency starts.

That is Iranian doctrine for a good reason.

*dodges*

I will never fight for Israels wars. I'll go to jail before I do.

Also bone screw get fucked statist niggers

BASED

But far worse, Iranians aren't dumb Arabs.

>implying I won’t “convert” to Islam to dodge that gay shit

Eh, I doubt it will ever happen. The American public is still sore over Iraq and Afghanistan, and the Iranian government is more likely to be reformed or overthrown in a coup before anything serious happens.

Especially if it's 100% certain they have nukes. Then it's guaranteed there will be no war.

Good luck with fighting in those mountains

Yeah, not saying the US will have an easy time achieving its goals of regime change, but the people claiming Iran is gonna be some military catastrophe on par with Vietnam aren't paying attention. Plus, there's actually a good amount of pro-democracy moderates in the younger generations. If we can convince them to side with the US, it'll be a lot smoother than Iraq.

>If we can convince them to side with the US, it'll be a lot smoother than Iraq.
*blocks your path*

Attached: 1554398786164.jpg (558x500, 105K)

>paying attention
Remember when only Iraqis and Afghans fought in those wars and nobody flocked in to fight a holy war?
Oh wait...

Yeah, tearing up the Iran Deal and mindlessly back the scummiest regime change cultists poisoned any hope for that

In both cases, the conventional military forces were demolished almost immediately. That's the main concern of our (((allies))) in the region, and given Iran's generally higher standard of education and living than Iraq and Afghanistan, there will likely be much more societal will to return to normalcy.

Alternatively it becomes Iraq 2.0: Now with ATGMs and MANPADS Edition.

Attached: FuturaAmerDoys.jpg (1200x1180, 173K)

>fight several wars vs one
Imagine if Israel was knocked out instead.

>implying
Iran has a more solidified ethnic composition than a country like Syria or Yemen. It doesn't matter what you do or the education rate because the population will back the Government, despite how despised they are, no matter what than an invading force that is hellbent on ruining the nation. It's why they're still here 40 years later.

anti-ship missiles too, quagmire to surpass Afghanistan

>Being afraid of this joke of a nation
washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/iran-may-be-renewing-its-interest-in-armored-warfare
Iran couldn't even get their T-72 ripoff right, absolutely embarrassing.

>Tanks
>in Iranian doctrine
Maximum bruh moment

I'd argue that the more homogeneous ethnic make-up will lead to less violence post-invasion. Half of the issues with the insurgency in Iraq were Sunnis vs Shiites and various local ethnic conflicts. It's much easier to form a functioning democracy in a country which sees itself as a unified people than one which sees itself as a collection of independent people groups.

This terrifies them.

Attached: snowdammt1.webm (740x416, 777K)

Comparing Iran to Iraq as a way to say insurgency wouldn't be even worse is a bad argument.

>Imagine if Israel was knocked out instead.
Fucking LOL, why so they can go back to living in our countries and constantly whining they don't have a homeland????

All countries need to do is treat Jews like the Chinese treat muslims. Also ban circumcision.

Make future jews forget what being a jew is

they already do both

The insurgents would be better trained and equipped than anything in Iraq, but the societal obstacles that kept the insurgency in Iraq burning for years aren't present in Iran.

>Dying for israel in some sandnigger desert
Yeah nah

Yeah, they're the ones who lost to the dumb Arabs.

>but the societal obstacles that kept the insurgency in Iraq burning for years aren't present in Iran
Come back when we end up bombing it to kingdom come and prop up the MEK as it becomes a shit mess than Iraq

youtube.com/watch?v=w4pmrNv9khc

>Be American
>Be born in the land of the Free and Home of the Brave for which every generation of your ancestors died and bled
>Join the Army to serve your country
>Get sent to some desert to fight for Israel because your government is ran by Jews who think you are Goyim cattle.
>As you fight and bleed for Schlomo Goldbergstein your country gets literally invaded by millions of foreigners screaming for your land and resources because your country does not even have borders
> You fight """Islamists""" even though the CIA funds Al Qaida in Syria and ZOG resettles Somalis into your white Minnesotta town
>Get back from securing a futurre for the Jewish people
>You were getting cucked by a nigger all along
>All you can do is run your mouth like a fag and hope nobody thinks you are "racist" or else your "warrior" career is done

Attached: JewGif.gif (200x222, 1.08M)

You forgot were literally born and then get mutilated by jew worshipping boomer parents.

I fucking hate being american

Kek, chuckled desu

It's OK to be scared OP, I will be sure to wave a dainty handkerchief at you as you ship out.

Attached: 1b2.png (414x459, 263K)

>implying it isn't christian churches that import the Somalians
literally disregarded.

>(((christian)))

Attached: 456845856.jpg (53x85, 3K)

>people that worship a sandnigger middle eastern religion suck middle eastern dick

Shocking

Sassanians got their shit kicked in by the Caliphate though

They have ski resorts in Iran lol.

>christian churchesf
>christian
>amuricaaaaa

Attached: DoggeVägrar.jpg (1156x1156, 338K)