Loading Mags as Relaxation

Do you anons get this feel? Is nice, I'm an anxiety ridden, pent up mess most of the time, but loading magazines makes me feel so good and calm. Tbh it is one of my favorite parts of plinking, having to go back and load mags again while I sit here in the evening in silence.

Attached: pepe-reloading-gun.gif (500x284, 929K)

When Im at my desk watching a movie or something I unload and reload my mags just to kinda keep my hands busy. Its relaxing and kinda fun. also builds up that finger strength

Why are you an anxiety-ridden, pent up mess?

No idea, but always been that way.

>just to kinda keep my hands busy
We have a word for this...
Pic not related

Attached: 1557177363699.jpg (1536x2048, 727K)

Sometimes I unload my 40s&w setup and barrel swap my Glock for 357sig and vice versa but mostly out of boredom and being weed lmao stoned.

I jack off into my drum mag once

Thats fine,we all do

So you've never in your life taken a moment to self-examine why you're plagued with anxiety?
Not possible to not have an idea of the cause.

Loading mags is nice and relaxing. So is disassembling and cleaning guns. I like to strip down the gun, get it nice and clean, oil it up, and then play around with the buttery smooth action once it’s all done. A good alcoholic beverage and some good tunes makes for a great evening of gun cleaning

w-what is that they’re holding?

I dont know and I dont want to know it !

Attached: eskvlgvoi8e11.jpg (641x530, 41K)

I have, just can't come up with a good answer. Self medicate, helps a lot functionally, but mentally not all that much. Just have to deal with it, not going into the astrology tier shit that is psychoanalysis, either submitting myself to it or looking at myself through it.

i remember some user (on Jow Forums no less) mentioning something about testing for "Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase Mutations, C677T and A1298C" and addressing it with some sort of supplement or Rx being a life changing discovery re: anxiety or depression or some shit. something to ask a Dr about maybe

Attached: B2_COCKPITinstrumentpanel.jpg (2000x876, 1.34M)

dumb frogposter

you guys are the reason why Jow Forums is a terrible place

Blood donors.

Bingo

>"Methylenetetrahydrofolate Reductase Mutations, C677T and A1298C"

Thank you, user. I will look into this.

that user linked to a blog post that went into detail about some guys personal experience as well as what he ended up taking to rectify his issues but i cant find the link unfortunately. im not even sure if those 2 mutations i mentioned were the exact ones in question but it was definitely something to do with MTHFR. anyway, i'm not a doctor but hopefully this info ends up being helpful somehow

Attached: 1556489867895.jpg (1075x1226, 526K)

For sure dewd! Since I was a kid I always needed to keep my hands busy. Now that I'm older I found it relaxing. Load mags, clean weapons, sharpen knives and work on projects.

Don't keep your mags loaded you'll wear out the springs and fatigue the feedlips