GOD DAYUM!

youtube.com/watch?v=PEhT5wqn9tY thats fucking crazy

Attached: e7d5a8738f1cd1615fc881ffebd8bd13.png (420x420, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p6YDoaLc4Fo
youtu.be/RuGx2aKO1U0
youtube.com/watch?v=FGM10fqFzgk&feature=youtu.be&t=240
youtube.com/watch?v=PEhT5wqn9tY
youtube.com/watch?v=ypEN1ay5i78
youtube.com/watch?v=3hQmnrPhxFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Glock

Attached: 3C626109-0C40-4EDC-978C-B6835A15D67D.jpg (220x310, 16K)

I don't sympathize with the dead guy, but I can see why the officers were fired/disciplined.
Magdumping on a dude who hasn't shot at you yet while driving through a residential area was pretty derp.
Good kill, though. They looked proficient.

Yeah.

>californians

Attached: 1517883536789.png (667x468, 319K)

youtube.com/watch?v=p6YDoaLc4Fo

Reminds me of the police chase in Vegas a while back.

Honestly dont know what to think. Im always in support of the police but shooting during a slow chase in a residential area is a little much. Police are trained to follow and then using force if they feel their lives or others are endangered. Yes he had a gun but he was fleeing not shooting. They are trained to return fire. I definately dont side with the suspect but holy shit it was brutal watching the one with the body cam put so many rounds in him at that distance. Good mag dumps and shots though

>those reloads

Attached: ..jpg (301x301, 27K)

the driver was itching to shoot a motherfucker

>disliking glock knowing full well how good and reliable they are.

Attached: 57a3a087a62378390f29c494_1280x720_F_v1.gif (1280x720, 281K)

I think it was justified in a moral sense, it's just that they opened themselves up to major scrutiny once they started dumping rounds around houses when the guy wasn't returning fire.
You can tell the guy's a vet by that beautiful execution of SAM-K. Very nice.

Attached: +_8be1857cb9e05dd0d42f007ae83fae6b.jpg (1000x698, 82K)

>hmm a slow chase through a residential neighborhood? Better use deadly force almost immediately
>one cop has been fired and another faces department discipline
Lmao serves them right

Whenever I see videos like this, I always think back to what they told us in every gun safety and CCW class.

"Know your target and what is beyond"
"You own every shot you take"

Seems cops don't really have any real discipline or regard for either.

>Icant hear
>neither can I
Why cant guns be quieter?

They can be if you put suppressors on them.

Lol. This

>its nerf or nothing

Attached: APEX_Ad.jpg (640x472, 86K)

Yea wish they were legal. 2-3 inch ones that lower it by 10 decibels would be perfect

American cops are some of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet. This reminds me of a police chase that was posted on here from South Africa of a cop on a motorbike riding through the ghetto popping shots off at a suspect. I would expect that sort of shit from SA, despite the pigs in the US being trigger happy retards, these clowns have really taken the cake.

*faggot detected*
*faggot detected*
*code red*
*code red*

Attached: images.png (211x239, 7K)

>That reload

Attached: EDA25B70-A2C4-4A3E-BC71-D0F866C90D7F.jpg (450x370, 17K)

>hispanic/black

good shoot officers.

>Reliable
>Literally had a failure in the video we all just watched.

>76 shots
>9 hits
>proficent

That's actually disgustingly awful.

Cops are pigs, I hope they fire all of them

Attached: 1512838800897.jpg (683x382, 36K)

>ARs are bad for HD because they'll nearly make you deaf if fired without ear pro in a confined space
Myth confirmed ARs thoroughly BTFO'd by handguns and PCCs for HD.

>I can’t fucking hear
permanent damage just to ice some loser. what a terrible job to have

WHAT?

>putting an actual rail on a stryfe, blocking the jam clearing door to pretend a real optic will improve nerf shooting
dude's a pleb

>They looked proficient.

Guy driving and shooting one handed. Passenger with rifle just sitting around doing fuck all. Yeah, no that didn't look proficient.

>Good kill, though. They looked proficient

Ok retard.

they were driving around a block through a ally. I bet you no one was walking through there. also you are gay and stupid why not point out the guy wanted to die and the cops helped him

californian pigs

Here's the exact polar opposite of the OP officers.

youtu.be/RuGx2aKO1U0

Skip to 1:28

WHAT?

How many rounds do you think went into someones house or car? I imagine a few out of the 76 fired went where they shouldn't have.
I've seen similar videos of suspects shooting at officers and then officers lighting them up through the windshield and felt it was justified but this was not justified imo. He never shot at them and was surrounded by houses on a weekend and magdump after magdump. bad hombres

It makes more sense when you remember the police are not actually there to protect the public.

not one person said anything about trips, where the fuck am i?

Also what happend to using the pit maneuver, did they stop training them to do that?

>did they stop training them to do that?
probably. california cops are the most incompetent.

where was the gun?

youtube.com/watch?v=FGM10fqFzgk&feature=youtu.be&t=240

>good kill though. they looked proficient
lol what

Attached: 1323192717386.gif (200x293, 1.75M)

>youtube.com/watch?v=PEhT5wqn9tY

Pacho got smoked!

Attached: ohshit.jpg (125x125, 3K)

So, to any pigs out there: is firing from the inside of your patrol car, through the windshield a thing they teach you in pork academy?

Damn, that boy is a bonafide operator.

>literally doing a drive by on a 50 year old because his family said he was acting weird and "might" be on drugs
>wanting to shoot so fucking bad you take your hands off the wheel to magdump
>doing this in a sub 30 mph """chase""" in a residential neighbor while people are out and about on the street
>9 hits out of 76 shots
>"i can't hear shit lol!"

>omg user why do you own a gun user don't you trust the police to protect you?

Attached: 1550798137690.jpg (500x597, 61K)

Tactically proficient, I mean. The fire and movement was beautiful.

Proficient in killing, I mean. The aggression and violence of action was gold.
They're use of extreme prejudice clearly didn't fit the setting, but that video displayed some solid fundamentals.

>Shooting through your own windshield while driving
This never would have occurred to me as being a valid tactical option, but it seems like it worked out.

Attached: 1024px-USFederalRegions.svg.png (1024x663, 140K)

>literally a fuck ton of videos on youtube of people torturing glocks and them not failing
do you even try to use that brain?

holy fuck is this the trailer for super troopers 2?

>also literally a fuck ton of videos on youtube of people using glocks and having them fail
we get it, you own a glock and you're mad you didn't buy something better

not at all retard, there's so many rounds in the sides of random people's homes and cars now

>heavier=better
>history=better
>boomer knowledge=better
>"meh glocks and polymer are shit"
Deep fried glock, glock being buried, glock thrown in the air then taped to a shovel then smashed two watermelons then a bunch of food poured on it then frozen then in the dishwasher and still fires. But yeah memes equal true I guess

Attached: hWSHobG.jpg (720x960, 171K)

>.380
>complaining about a gun thats proven to be shit in .380
That guys a retard

Why are cops such dumbfucks that they yell at dead/unconscious bodies? They may as well be yelling at mannequins or doorstops demanding they comply.

>never played Lucky & wild

Attached: 220px-Lucky_and_wild_arcadeflyer[1].png (220x283, 147K)

Attached: ulduax4zcxg01 (1).jpg (1242x2208, 686K)

>literally still shoots

Attached: saltedglock.jpg (425x296, 34K)

holy shit that reload, did he forgot it was a pistol and think he was about to reload a revolver?

You're clearly a stupid faggot who can't understand basic english. Holes in cars are irrelevant to the point I'm making.

>i found a picture of a compact 380 acp ""1911"" jamming, this means glocks are gud
Jesus, i literally can't imagine being this stupid.

this fucking guy has played too much gta
mother fucker is just blasting off driving through a neighborhood?
might as well be a bunch of niggers driving through streets shooting at each other, this is no different.

how many crimes would have been committed if they were civilians doing this???
they should hire this guy

Attached: The niggerator.webm (362x640, 1.6M)

What are you talking about? Timestamp

Fucking this. What an absolute shithole of a state.

>HE'S DONE
>shoots his corpse 3 more times anyway
These are the people that "thin blue line" niggers worship.

Attached: 1497152485795.gif (257x200, 1.24M)

>LITERALLY STILL SHOOTS

Attached: shotglock.jpg (807x566, 66K)

oh god I would leave the range and if I worked there he would be fucking banned

when he gets out of the car and has to reload before advancing and firing on foot. but i don't agree it looks like a revolver reload, he was just panicked

>Tactically proficient
>the point I'm making
did you watch the video, you stupid fucking nigger?
unless he was trying to be absolutely retarded faggot like yourself, he was proficient at nothing

Attached: PEAKPERFORMANCE.webm (640x360, 1.76M)

its pretty bad. im hoping it was a joke, but probably not

he switched to his off hand to reload with the palm riding the centerpoint under the trigger guard and thumb where the cylinder woul theoretically be like he was reloading a revolver offhand

what is the ever loving fuck how did this guy survive so long how is he so old????? common sense is dying out I guess

its pretty advanced nignogging for someone whos hwhite

youtube.com/watch?v=ypEN1ay5i78

>california
>these are the people who want only cops to have guns

WHAT'D YOU SAY?

youtube.com/watch?v=3hQmnrPhxFU

I think Glocks are pretty OK, but I also think you're right. Probably shouldn't extol their reliability responding to a video in which the Glock malfs.

Shilling if I've ever seen it. Probably UNPAID!

Holy shit. That was insane. I heard from the video that the suspect had a gun and was firing, but that seemed excessive to be dumping multiple mags out the window as traffic came by at multiple points in the video. It looked like the police were causing more of a threat to the public than the perp was. I'm going to say firing the cop(s) was the right move based on the video. There was no reason to be doing that shit with people around and I'm actually surprised he didn't hit some bystander or at least damage their property.

(which I thought of when watching OP's video as well.) There it was more reserved shooting and you could also see his PoV a little better since his bodycam was looking over the dash, so that makes clearing him a big easier. He only fired when he got close to the suspect vehicle, which has multiple people inside, and only let off a few shots each time. He held his fire until close and even at the end he only fired a few times; not dumping in a seemingly senseless manner and into someone who was already dead (although the passenger in the Vegas video got domed by a detective with a shotgun at the end.)

>Come around car with pistol
>Suspect is coming at you with a rifle
>[Commence pants shitting]
What the fuck? Did he try to riflebutt/ throw it at the cop? Like he wanted to assault the officer but in a way that got distance between himself and the rifle so he wouldn't get shot multiple times.

this

That's true. The Vegas cop was definitely smoother about it. Southern Cali cops are so bad compared to LVMPD. I have a feeling the cops in Nevada have a lot more gun guys among them than the ones in urban Cali, so they practice more and are more thoughtful about things.

The suspect wasn't firing. He was brandishing a gun that later turned out to be a CO2 pistol.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: IMG_20190508_220918.jpg (1080x629, 150K)

They can only do what they were trained to do and have zero capacity of thinking by themselves.

i fired off a 12g once or twice inside..
thats the best way to describe it.

Training and generally knowing guns better may play a role in the one-or-a-few shots vs magdumping differences we see in the videos. California does still have a gun culture but I have no idea what the cops' backgrounds were (some in the comments were suggesting one or both may have been deployed in the past.) Firing through a windshield is a bad idea most of the time because it can result in losing control of the vehicle if you get too focused on shooting rather than driving, there's risk of hitting bystanders, and the bullets will be deflecting. Explains why in the OP video, there were multiple magazines of pistol ammo used and numerous shots from a rifle, but the description said the suspect was hit roughly nine times. Every bullet obviously ended up somewhere and it could have easily been in some innocent person with the carelessness that was being exhibited.

Read the description and saw that. Which makes sense since I first watched and heard them say "Gun!" in the video but the only shots I heard were coming from the police car. Not that one can tell a real from a fake at distance, but if the cops haven't received return fire then I wouldn't say there is a reason to lay down what is amounting to a barrage of fire on the suspect's vehicle for 3 minutes.

if they were ever "deployed" theyre double retarded, rules of engagement in haji sandbox land you literally have to wait until youre in the process of getting your ass shot off before shooting at anyone

>Im always in support of the police

Attached: DiDqZ2qVMAAxr2g.jpg (355x279, 15K)

That's true. The description didn't confirm it but some comments mentioned it. Probably just viewers concluding "Wow they used cover, shot a bunch, and were communicating, they must have been in combat."

>Good kill, though. They looked proficient.
Proficient would have been performing a PIT maneuver, then subduing the suspect without firing a shot. That was cold blooded murder, plain and simple. Cops these days are 5% good dudes, 40% try hard manlets, and 55% wannabe soldiers who think that the streets in the US are some kind of warzone and they are a "thin blue line"

Cops and bootlickers are the cringiest types of people

>Shooting through your own windshield.
What's the verdict on this? Does it make sense to do this?

nope, it's completely idiotic. angled glass deflects bullets like a motherfucker, especially low velocity pistol rounds. He had no business shooting at all anyway

>Does it make sense to do this?
no, he should focus on driving

if youve played the greatest rail shooter ever made

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 117K)