Fuck the ATF and Cailiforna

Fuck the ATF and Cailiforna

Attached: 20190508_162333.jpg (1440x1002, 837K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atlanticfirearms.com/products/california-legal-gsg-schmeisser-stg44-22lr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they'll never stop us

Drop in a bucket.

Attached: 1545360505790.jpg (1024x768, 171K)

Is anything about what that person owns illegal? Is there a gun limit?

Let's pump those numbers up boys.

I see uncucked AR's, so yeah. Out of 1000 funs, ~5 are illegal and the owner will lose all of them because
>california

Where do you see uncucked ar's?

There's a few in the video some other user posted, though they could be those .22lr ARs. There's also an SKS with a thumb hole stock which is a nono.

There's a bunch of BIG IRONS in that pile.

Attached: 1557355794677.webm (640x360, 2.7M)

good on them. i live in LA county and unironically feel safer now that these guns are off the streets. ill be donating $100 to the bel aire police station also come this holiday season when funds become available.

>I can identify maglocks and .22LR bolts from 500'

Cool.

>ywn be rich enough to own that many funs

why even live? whats the point?

>There's also an SKS with a thumb hole stock which is a nono.
Only fixed-magazine SKSs are allowed in CA, and a fixed-magazine semi-auto centerfire rifle can have a thumbhole stock.

He also had a cut down hipoint carbine, a semi-uncucked auto ordnance Thompson, and a threaded barrel Ruger MKIV. He's fucked.

looks like he got fucked for making ar15s but maybe he was making machine guns. The retarded head lines make it would like the number of guns was the problem. fuck LA.

Attached: guns11.jpg (717x715, 172K)

how much time are they gonna slam him with?

Weak bait but also I don't think they were "on the street" this looks more like a collection than an arsenal. How many street crimes get committed with bolt action rifles?

Fuck you , Yankee fags .You are hoarding all the gats .Give us some .

was probably some cartel armory

Stupid onwer. Spend all his lifetime and his all his money for overspending the guns he only used at the range. Hope his family will spend the life in poverty and debt all while their house reposed due to incapability to pay debt because asshole father spend all the stupid paycheck on stupid unnecessary gun.

Attached: 1553675924156.jpg (790x523, 74K)

This is why you hide your power level.

>The retarded head lines make it would like the number of guns was the problem
They are shaping the narrative

I don't see a cut down Hi-Point, and the others could be RAWs or modified to comply with the law.

>the owner will lose all of them because
It’s a little late for that

OPSEC

There's just shy of zero change of that.

Bingo.

Do we have any idea what this poor fucking bastard was originally charged with? What was the regulatory state's casus belli?

400M on survey? I wonder how many there really are, then. "No sir, I don't own a single gun!"

Attached: jnyes.gif (404x264, 2.39M)

Have over a thousand guns. Over a thousand and not use a single one to water the liberty tree. Wow

Look at the rifle on the far left at 0:51

>JUST PILED UP, UNCASED

Attached: 1541828127551.gif (400x204, 44K)

Welcome to South Africa. Did you pay your taxes, white boy?

Attached: u-g-P284DG0.jpg (412x550, 24K)

Soo much weak bait today.

I would love for you to have some guns.

>treating your guns like delicate porcelain
Don't be a faggot about this. Maybe museum pieces, but every factory gun should be hurled into a muddy river as a basic function test.

james yeager, please stop

It's ironic you say "Yankee fags" because in America Yankee is a derogatory term for Northerner. Northerners generally have worse gun laws than the Southerners.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (255x209, 73K)

What is it?
>t. blind boi

probably just the .22 version

STG44

THEY’RE SCRATCHING THEM ALL UP Jow Forums, REEEEEEEEE, MAKE IT STOP Jow Forums, MAKE IT STOP RIGHT NOW!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>let's put cardboard/sheets down to protect the guns
>now just throw them into a giant fuck pile

That black matte finish is a giveaway though. It's one of those .22 repros.

So much for the armed revolution.

Confirmed 22 repro. Finish on the originals is nowhere like that; gun in the vid is way too fresh, especially the stock. All of the real ones I've seen are beat to shit.

atlanticfirearms.com/products/california-legal-gsg-schmeisser-stg44-22lr
By golly, looks califaggia legal too.

Attached: stg22.jpg (720x480, 57K)

Imagine having a 1000 guns and letting the feds capture you alive

Attached: 1548912431198.jpg (834x1024, 58K)

if even one of those is not CA compliant he will lose them all. SAD!

Those are rookie numbers

Watch the videos or look at a news article you fucking retard

Right he has enough for a real select fire thats atleast couple hundred grand worth of funs

Also

> "Possibly 100"
> Clearly far more than that

Why can't Californians do anything right?

>Anonymous tip leads to ATF bust
the owner has a right to shoot his friends now.

>American civilians have about 400 TIMES as many firearms as American police
MY COUNTRY TIS OF THEE
SWEET LAND OF LIBERTY

Attached: Freedom.webm (720x404, 1.35M)

Just following orders

Attached: 2FC9932E-6A83-4B7B-83DD-09EF20394D96.jpg (1256x1491, 267K)

Get mad noguns faggot

Fuck

A maglocked AR or one with a .22lr bolt in it would be visually indistinguishable from a normal AR unless it was in your hands, but neither would be an illegal assault weapon.

Likewise, a non-semiauto AR, such as one missing a gas tube, or the bolt, would not be an illegal assault weapon.

Dumb cunt.

This the guy was just a fucking moron and probably sold them to a glownigger

What? He's clearly expressing pride in his country for the citizens having more guns than the police.

Almost missed it

> All those guns
> Less than a bed full of ammo

(you)

Attached: 1549583000586.jpg (224x216, 13K)

Something is fishy about this

Attached: 6A50F9FF-F33A-4274-B1CC-5B7B1D0FA198.png (750x1334, 1.4M)

More realistic estimates have put the number closer to 600 million, and it's still considered a conservative estimate.

Faggot

can never be to careful.

>seven tons of ammo
I cannot even begin to visualize how much fucking ammo that is. Holy shit.
I’m all for owning as many guns and as much ammo as you want, but there’s a point where you should think “maybe I don’t need to buy this gun”

>“maybe I don’t need to buy this gun”

fuck off commie

Attached: GIT OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (640x427, 13K)

That's some pussy ass shit, we need bigger numbers. Each and every gun owner should buy at least one more, we need to hit one billion guns. Think about that for a second lads,
O N E
B I L L I O N
G U N S
Fucking glowing ATF cunts.

Attached: iv2mpn6in9l11.png (500x615, 257K)

That gay, metrosexual, stinking communist point lays somewhere OUTSIDE the borders of these beautiful United States of America. Here on freedom street in freedomville, there is no point at which you can have "too many" guns or "too much" ammo.

Attached: Hulk-Hogan-America-Fuck-Yeah-e1352238972892.jpg (799x450, 99K)

Fucking atf

>99% bolt actions and big irons
Based boomer hoarder

>atf finds roughly around 100 rifles and handguns
so what did he do wrong?

That's just guns owned, think about that plus all the guns sitting around in shops, warehouses, depots, etc.

This because some people pump out more 80% lowers than you can imagine.

screen caping this and gonna start hyping the count down to one billion guns

This shit
Suppressors too

fuck

if you can afford it okay, i don't see what's wrong with that. people can do what they want with their money

i want to buy a new one but i can't decide which. probably after u move to my new house.

own any levergats?

no because i'm not a horseback riding sodomite

but you could be

i wish

(You)

Shit. They nabbed Burt.

>died of natural causes
>raid his house

wtf?

nigger

Probably collected over a lifetime though. but this dude lived in the same neighborhood as the playboy mansion.

This is obviously just an enthusiasts collection. Drug dealer or illegal weapons modifiers wouldn't have these kinds of guns. Fucking useless atf harassing harmless citizens.

Dis is the brize of freedum :DDDDD

No she wont

Im guessing either he had no family to claim them or the family did not want them. Therefore atf will take them

:(

Attached: 9ED8A709-654A-41C0-877B-E072E297ECFA.png (745x726, 389K)

Will they be auctioned or... meet with a terrible fate?

Will this be an opportunity to get a colt detective I bet he has one and I cant buy one in commiefornia.