And just like that, blades weapons have become relevant again

>And just like that, blades weapons have become relevant again.

Attached: 20190508_191914.jpg (1078x1652, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NEDJI9PhfAM
nij.gov/topics/technology/body-armor/Pages/compliant-ballistic-armor.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>only the rich should be able to defend themselves from mass shooters
Sounds pretty classist to me.

Imagine thinking economies of scale won't apply to bulletproof hoodies, making stuff like this way more affordable in a couple years.

Just gotta use a faster bullet, lehigh XTP is perfect for this.

Imagine getting your lungs turning into a smoothie and dying from internal bleeding

>get shot
>massive bruising, broken bones and shock
>die from internal bleeding 10 hours later
at least the bullet didnt go through right guys lol

If your kid's school lets him wear hoodies in class he's getting shot anyway.

>Level II soft panels

>implying

Attached: tok.jpg (880x660, 67K)

went looking for proofs
found this
youtube.com/watch?v=NEDJI9PhfAM
i'm impressed tbqhfamilamdesu

>Level II soft panels
Lol. Try again faggot.

Attached: 20190508_194732.jpg (1080x1210, 356K)

the real nigga answer to body armor

>soft armor doesn't exist

desu I'd serious consider something like that even if it was Level II, it looks super discrete and I kinda like that

Attached: brainlet_bike.jpg (683x817, 57K)

>every 10 sold one gets donated to an at risk teacher
>mfw I'm a inner city high-school teacher
Better start buying goys

Attached: 1556324769132.png (396x408, 200K)

Would that be heavy as fuck, heat up like a motherfucker, and do sweet fuck all against rifles?

>I’d rather die than have a chance of survival because there is a possibility of me getting severely wounded and suffering which will probably be spent being high off serious pain-killing drugs in the hospital anyways
Fag

soft armor is also thicker than a fucking jacket and will also bruise and break your bones to a more minor extent. a hoodie with kevlar, however, will not do you any good and isn't comparable to body armor at all, retard

>distant sounds of approaching hardbass

Attached: aFuKJnH8_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Bayonet bright through nlthat bitch

Buy one and see you casual poorfag

What the fuck? Is that shit real? I can't imagine a less safe way to do that, even taking into account the plan was to be shot. At least have someone else actually aim at where they know the vest is, that shit was pointed down. I'm genuinely surprised it didn't end up in his pelvis. Dude has some confidence in his product, I'll say that much.

>i'd rather buy an expensive gimmick that will most likely cost me my life in a very statistically improbable situation, rather than buy actual body armor developed by the military for the sole purpose of keeping you alive after being shot
brilliant

3a is soft armor, AR will penetrate it

Also soft armor degrades, as you sweat in it and as it picks up dirt it's less effective and has a service life of 5 years.

Nij 3a doesn't stop rifles or handguns like the fn 5-7

Most mass shootings use an AR platform so this hoodie is about as good as hiding under the desk.

3A stuff is meant to stop shrapnel like a flake jacket.

So if people are tossing grenades in the room it's great...

It could still be useful in SHTF if warn over a lowpro plate carrier for discreet protection from shrapnel to the limbs and bullets to the torso. $600 really isn't bad for a soft vest that is also a functional piece of cold weather clothing.

Imagine thinking that the economy exists and isn't just some made up thing invoked every time someone floats some policy about actually helping working people.

You can't wear hoodies in class anymore? How the fuck are you supposed to sleep all day then?

>Would that be heavy as fuck, heat up like a motherfucker, and do sweet fuck all against rifles?
Yes.

>and your head

bretty sure if you get shellacked in the head with this you're still fucked desu

Attached: 1551316058985.png (572x557, 339K)

>soft armor is also thicker than a fucking jacket and will also bruise and break your bones to a more minor extent. a hoodie with kevlar, however, will not do you any good and isn't comparable to body armor at all, retard

You're a fucking idiot. It's a IIIA vest with a hoodie shell that zips to it.

The ONLY thing a soft 3A hoodie is good for is an anti-spalling layer over a hard plate in that scenario.

Currently brands use thinned linex truck liner formula to control spalling.
On hard plates.

Then again this hoodie is marketed to Karen, the entitled white bitch who watches the news and knows nothing about fire arms and thinks a thin layer of kevelar lined with fiberglass sheeting will stop one of them ak15s she keeps hearing about and demands are banned.

Personally if you want to see real results especially for small children. I'd look into the technology being ndeveloped with HDPE polyethylene 4 ansld 5 level hard plates

>Also soft armor degrades, as you sweat in it and as it picks up dirt it's less effective and has a service life of 5 years.
That's mostly bullshit, designed to extract more revenue from police departments.

If it doesn't outright crack your skull you're getting a contusion, that's not up for debate

Small arms don't have nearly that much kinetic energy behind them.

Remember, the bullet doesn't hit you with any more force than the recoil hits the shooter's soldier. If the bullet could rupture your internal organs from blunt trauma alone, it would break the shooter's shoulder.

Five years maybe. But Kevlar does degrade over time.

>bold black
>natty navy
>gracious grey

were the names really necessary

Attached: Desktop Screenshot 2019.05.08 - 20.06.53.54 (2).png (1313x1121, 240K)

wanna see me do the same thing for less?
>buy soft body armor
>buy hoodie
>put on soft body armor
>put hoodie over it
niggerproof. i just saved you 300 dollars.

It's also at least in part a CYA/liability issue for the manufacturers.

>A 9mm diameter object moving at over 1000ft/s is only going to feel like a hard shove
I'll grant you that it won't pulverize your organs, but that shit is gonna bruise you like a motherfucker.

Attached: 7cf945e7508db48959676af8a385903f.png (106x130, 18K)

Absolutely. The entire plan is to sell a $300 soft vest to niggers for $600, by making it into a veblen good.

>Tell customers about the look, feel, and style of your product.
>Add details on color, materials, sizing, and where it was made.

You can buy a plastic plate, 3a+ rated for about $180+ shipping so you can even go up a half step cheaper

You can stick it in a multi pocket backpack then never use the pocket with the plate in it....and have your child hide behind that. If he has enough.books in front of the plate he has more of a chance at survival than a soft armor lined hoodie worn daily

>imagine being such a smoothbrain that you actually think that typical CCW calibers will kill you through soft armor
Lmao yea, that's why cops don;t even bother with the stuff, right?

Attached: Brainlet brigade.jpg (733x464, 74K)

can't wait until the soundcloud rappers start wearing these the way they wore tac vests like 3 years ago.

So you can stick around for like $60k in medical bills?
My buddy had a surgery in his lungs and bled a shitload afterwards, he ended up paying like 20k just because of all the complications from all the bleeding, why are you trying to make living to see that a reality? Did you forget what country you were in retard?

>this

based and tokpilled
bass-ed and slavpilled

>eternal poorfag would rather die than pay a fraction of one years earnings in medical bills
Maybe you should just KYS yourself then, famalam.

Show me that NIJ certification

I know the fraction is 130% of your earnings fag, stop larping

Does it come in cyberpunk?

Attached: 1510373362763.jpg (958x400, 31K)

>cops wear kevlar laced hoodies
are you braindead?

>the economy isn’t real guize
>now let’s unit the workers and make everything free

I see we’re dealing with a retard

>hardbased and gopnikpilled

Imagine being a boomer.

>emember, the bullet doesn't hit you with any more force than the recoil hits the shooter's soldier. If the bullet could rupture your internal organs from blunt trauma alone, it would break the shooter's shoulder.

This is not true most of the recoil energy put into the gun is dissipated overcoming the inertia of the radically heavier gun, whats left after that is then transferred by the stock into the shooter.
It takes significant energy to get a static mass moving.

Cops typically wear IIIA vests, which is exactly what this is, you dumb asshole.

Imagine being a poor retard that’s such an absolute failure that he thinks gommunism is going to fix your life.

Attached: 708B2351-ED2B-49C4-821A-B9CEA7126E0F.jpg (750x582, 68K)

>Why do things have to cost money and sheeit.

Who wants communism? How about just less predatory student loan practices and affordable healthcare?

yeah, they wear armor by itself that is also concealable by itself, not an overpriced redundant hoodie-plate carrier thing. you can literally get the same armor and concealable plate carrier for less than half the price of this retarded hoodie

The link to their "NIJ IIIa lab results" is conveniently dead. I'm suspecting this is bullshit.

>most mass shootings use an AR platform
This is patently false, please let's all discredit this anti gun shill

I don’t disagree with either of those points you brainlet. You’re the one going on about how the coming doesn’t exist.

>school shooter has a rifle
But muh $600

good thing I have a rifle too.

Attached: didsomeonesayknifeduels.jpg (907x592, 148K)

It's a strong claim to make, and this isn't Billy Bob's Body Armor and Beef Jerky, I'm sure they have a lawyer involved that would have advised them not to make it falsely.

My kids already have tailored soft armor vests they wear under their clothes, and for both vests it only cost about 100$ more than they're asking here.

>This is patently false
It's true for the last few years now, in the age of the $500 AR.

nij.gov/topics/technology/body-armor/Pages/compliant-ballistic-armor.aspx

Nope, they're not listed on the NIJ website as having any certified products. Small time and budget armor companies do this all the time and face no legal repercussion.

>he doesn't understand what body armor levels are
They wear 2a or 3a vests, which are held to the same objective standards and requirements(or lower) as that hoody. Usually i'd ask if you're ACTUALLY retarded at this point, but you're making it pretty obvious.

>they're not listed on the NIJ website as having any certified products
What could possibly suggest to you that they manufacture the vests themselves?

then why not buy a 3a vest for less than half the price? most of them can also be concealed under a hoodie. this is an extremely redundant product

It's still not over 50% if you go by the FBI's report on attacks that meet their criteria. Handguns still remain supreme.

Maybe if you look outside the US that changes.

>Level III soft bullshit for the same price as a PC with two level IV plates
Nice

>level III soft
>Defend yourself from a mass shooter
Not exactly

Attached: 20190507192520_1.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

So we have no NIJ certification, no independent lab testing documentation, and no listed manufacturer. And you think it's a legit product.

Who ever buys this, and thinks they will survived getting shot in the head, witch nothing but kevlar cloth protection deserves to die, because they are already brain dead.

>It's still not over 50% if you go by the FBI's report on attacks that meet their criteria.
The FBI's criteria is far more broad than what people think when they think mass shooting.

>Currently brands use thinned linex truck liner formula to control spalling.
Only poorfag ar500 plates

That's because any shooting where more than 2 individuals are involved is considered a Mass Shooting. Any event amounting to more than 20 kills used more than a handgun.

>he thinks that a 3A vest under a cover garment conceals as well as a 3A garment
Whew. This is your 3rd fire and forget argument and its still full of shit to anybody with a basic level of research. Are you even trying?

>What is Virginia tech
No, he's right and you're wrong.

Besides the actual definition is 4+ not including the shooter. It's still handguns because gangs.

>basing your own anti "mass" shooter decisions on school shootings, country music shootings, and gay club shootings as an adult Jow Forums dweller instead of the much more statistically relevant work place shooter, gang banger shootout, restaurant/bar shooter typically armed with a handgun or shotgun
SHYG

>no company has ever made false claims
>no armor company has lied about their product

How fucking dumb are you?

I will bend like a reed.

If you want to get rid of predatory student loan practices then stop subsidizing college. 30% of the country should not be going to college.

This is definitely wrong. Still handguns by a long shot because gangs

It's always been the age of the $100 glawk fawty™ . ARs were this cheap ten years ago, and nothing has changed. The shootings made them go up in price, they are only now coming back down to normal.

Soft armor has more coverage, is more concealable, is actually flexible, and is significantly lighter than plates.

If you want something to protect you in combat then plates are what you want, but for use in everyday situations soft armor is a much better choice.

>More broad
It's actually more narrow. Theirs is 4+ dead not including the shooter. Most everyone else's is the literal r/Gunsarecool definition (3+ shot).

Deadliest school attack was the Bath, Michigan bombing so....

honestly one of these with a velcro for patches instead of that gay logo would be k as fuck

imagine being poor enough that you have to hate on this thing and not just copping one or two to have laying around.

Bulletproof everyone did this first lmao

They didn't have any head protection, although who knows how well it'd work in practice.

And just like that your dumb ass gets floored and killed because you think a hoodie absorbs kinetic energy and can't be penetrated.

and it shouldn't even cost half of what it does and textbooks are a scam.

just sew some velcro over it, but it becomes Jow Forums when you can buy a slightly musty expired one for under a hundred bucks.

>not naming it Trayvon Gray
what a missed opportunity.