Firing through your own windshield

youtu.be/PEhT5wqn9tY

>firing through your own windshield
>firing 76 shots into a crowded neighborhood
>mag dumping into a corpse

How is this tactics called?

Attached: 1557359233656.jpg (834x433, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YLdAYTcXOpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2S5yjPJbKU8
youtube.com/watch?v=tqFHe_II0yo
youtube.com/watch?v=NRDBD777_qE
dailymotion.com/video/x6dqvyr
liveleak.com/view?t=ed3_1500567586
liveleak.com/view?t=c91_1473985816
liveleak.com/view?t=c48_1513375369
liveleak.com/view?t=e09_1497236548
liveleak.com/view?t=sRG9H_1529790827
liveleak.com/view?t=724_1498262870
liveleak.com/view?t=9iIyy_1543990950
qz.com/870601/police-killing-dogs-is-an-epidemic-according-to-the-justice-department/
puppycidedb.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>dumps mag
>GET DOWN
>dumps second mag
>GET DOWN
>dumps third mag
>HE'S DOWN

SAM-K, faggot. Get some.

It's called the thick blue line

is this dude ever going to be able to hear again? or did he throw on some ear pro before he started shooting

The Whopper with Cheese

Wonder if he'd get workers comp lol

Pretty sure José is dead amigo, he ain't getting shit

The "I'm not responsible for every bullet I shoot, put it on the perp's tab" tactic.

Attached: 1551111082724.png (1024x1024, 1.22M)

They fired him but didn't charge him? What the fuck. He's casually driving around shooting out the window while his partner tells him to stop.

Worst part is the family (who called police in the first place) will win a 7 figure settlement from the state that the taxpayers have to cover

Salt.

probably worth it

Actually the departments insurance company pays that. And then jacks up their rates until they can't pay it and have to be dissolved. It's actually possible to put a police department out of business with enough successful lawsuits.

And who do you think pays their insurance premiums genius? The tooth fairy?

Pic of the gun recovered by police

Attached: 1557365584613.jpg (300x223, 15K)

Why would their eat their own? That would compromise their influence. He'll just work for another department and everyone is happy. It's a very big club and the biggest perk is immunity from accountability.

do you understand how insurance works at all?

anyone particularity wrong with thew other thread or do you just like the spam?

Surprised how this content is allowed on youtube and yet if you talk about huwhite vs blacks you get banned. But if you if you shoot blacks it's a-okay.

>How is this tactics called?
Getting shit done eventually my foreign devil friend

Do you understand how government works at all?

>"We need medics."
You need some paper towels more than anything at that point.
Eh, trash removed either way

Good police work, retards don't realize it takes at least 30 hits with a 9mm to bring down a grown man

underrated

Attached: image.png (256x384, 135K)

Why the fuck didn't they do a pit maneuver or at least just keep chase until a roadblock could be set up. I get you're worried about this guy with a gun running but dumping 70+ rounds in a neighborhood sounds worse than chasing the crazy around town.

Gonna post my schizo paragraph
youtube.com/watch?v=YLdAYTcXOpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2S5yjPJbKU8
youtube.com/watch?v=tqFHe_II0yo
youtube.com/watch?v=NRDBD777_qE
dailymotion.com/video/x6dqvyr
liveleak.com/view?t=ed3_1500567586
liveleak.com/view?t=c91_1473985816
liveleak.com/view?t=c48_1513375369
liveleak.com/view?t=e09_1497236548
liveleak.com/view?t=sRG9H_1529790827
liveleak.com/view?t=724_1498262870
liveleak.com/view?t=9iIyy_1543990950
qz.com/870601/police-killing-dogs-is-an-epidemic-according-to-the-justice-department/
puppycidedb.com/

Only stories I have heard from cops involve either arresting

Attached: woman-arrested-stop-police-shooting-dog-1.jpg (760x430, 29K)

If you want to mine some real salt just ask any firefighter what they think of cops.

How do fuckups like this get to be police officers?

had a chief that would shut the interstate down any chance he could just to piss off the state troopers.

why do american police blow people away so often lol

t. leaf

They're asspained manlets who think that they're hot shit. If you ever go to the US do NOT ask a cop anything for any reason or approach them.

Just call the fire department. Saves money on renting a power washer.

Fear. Even in one of the safest occupations in the world, they're still deathly afraid.

>He'll just work for another department and everyone is happy.
Bullshit. Chances are they'll rehire him a week later with a 10% pay raise.

Awful training, and VERY low standards. I have asthama. At any point in my life, I could have handled police PT standards with zero training. Low educational requirements, and you can completes them while you work as an officer.

Relatively mediocre pay, so our best and brightest don't bother. Ever.

Retarded inferiority culture that leads them to ape military EVERYTHING, so they play soldier instead of just being fucking peace officers.
Retarded culture of hero worship where we pretend they work a dangerous job keeping us safe. They're statistically working a very safe job, and crime is dropping while the rate of officer involved murders stays the same.

Dangerous culture where a cops word carries extra weight in a court, and they GENUINELY value officer safety more than anything else, including the safety of suspects (who legally are guilty of nothing yet) and bystanders.

Absolutely no accountability. Worst thing that ever happens to them is they get fired and go work for another PD. It's vary rare that they get barred from the profession entirely.

We have similar problems with our doctors and lawyers. Medical discipline is....

Imagine finding out your docotr was disciplined for removing the wrong organs in another state. And now he's your surgeon. Yeah.

Honestly, the police are at a point where I fully expect to see entire departments get fucking massacred in the next 20 years. They're utterly out of control and none of our legal apparatus works to reign them in. They're unironically an oppressive force in our society and are making their own violent removal inevitable.

Fucking sad, most of the cops I've encountered are genuinely decent people, but they lack the spine to risk their pensions and clean house.

>Most manual labor jobs are more dangerous that being a police officer in even the most dangerous parts of the US.
Odd tidbit I remember from a white paper not too long ago. There is only one job in the entire United States that faces OTJ rates of assault higher than police officers.

Taxi drivers.

This is what happens when you over militarize police training. I'd understand the over use of force if they had taken at least some contact but the guy never fired a round and that cop was Poppin off and manuevering like a Marine in Fallujah. Not good at all

you would be up shits creek if you shot a rando in a none combat zone who didnt shoot

>mag dumps into the corpse
>tells the other officer hes down
>turns around continues to mag dump the corpse some more
>then tries to stop the other officer whom he just told not to shoot
Glad he got fired, dudes gonna be working Walmart for the rest of his life

>he didnt fire any shots, all he did was point his gun directly at the cops, but since he didnt shoot they had no right to either
Zoinks

The cops had justification to shoot the man. But Officer Dipshit didn't have any justification to do a drive-by shooting of the entire neighborhood. He was the only one shooting. He was recklessly endangering everyone nearby.

This.

If they aren't taking any rounds and the dude is moving away from them they don't have much justification to fire, they can just follow from a safe distance and wait for their backup.

If the dude was shooting at them then I could kind of understand it but jesus.

This is a good summary. What I don't understand though is how there are still so many bootlickers out there. Just go on normiebook and you're bound to find some "thin blue line" asskissery.

Are people really that stupid or am I missing something?

You can clearly see and hear the AR shoot as well.
>he was recklessly endangering everyone nearby
Gee it's almost like he was fired as a result or something

We need an alternative to the police at this point. There's no other option. You can't reform corrupt departments unless you sack everybody, and the fucking labor unions make it almost impossible to get rid of veterans.

Private security forces aren't perfect, but they're infinitely more accountable than some fucking government entity that already has the courts on their side

What the fuck prompted this lunatic response?

Is there a back story to this or is that cop just a psycho? Surely he did something more than just run after they tried to pull him over?

Attached: Insane - I've gone completely insane..jpg (451x485, 191K)

People don't pay attention. Most people don't care about anything not happening directly to to them.

On top of this, there are a LOT of
>HUUUR ACAB
retards who screech about cops because of utterly unimportant shit that they're utterly in the wrong about, which drowns out important shit.

Plus, it's a saftey blanket. If you acknowledge the cops are garbage... well.
You're the only thing that can keep you safe. Personal responsibility for your own safety is something that gets fucking beaten out of you in school. A lot of people, ESPECIALLY people with money, have literally never had to consider it.

We need to gut the personnel, reform our laws, and not become lazy again.

Private security is a terrible idea and will lead to all the same problems at best, and would be far harder to unfuck.

That guy went thru like 4 mags, he mag dumped even when the threat was pretty much over, just a tad overkill

They literally saw the guy throw the gun away, and the cop clearly indicated the threat was over and then shot the man three more times.

It's not justifiable.

you can't fix government. all you can do is abolish it

Go away ancap.

The fire department actually have real shit to do, like emergency response to medical emergencies, and saving cats from trees.

Even when they're being annoying, you can't really get upset with them.

>you need a fire permit
Why
>because fire inherently endangers and causes problems for anyone nearby and we want to make sure you're not violating other peoples rights
Well, fuck.

This shit drives me up the wall.
People that do shit like this usually, somewhere in their mind, realize what they're doing isnt right, but attempt to blame and stop the nearest person because they either cant handle or have never been told wrong.
Like a physical Freudian Slip.

>We need an alternative to the police at this point.
The police were the alternative. It only feels like the opposite because of the blurring of history and the continual infringement on our rights to bear arms and defend our selves/loved ones.

Its because all the cops are butt blasted mutts with inferiority complexes that try to butt in at any chance and fuck with our medics
T. Firefighter

>I can't fucking hear
>neither can I
>I'm sorry buddy
holy shit.
Fucking retard forget he isn't in an action movie and that guns are actually fucking loud.

you might be alright if the cop is really fucking old or looks completely done with all of this shit

No seatbelt and the car door was open. Plus an operator error that lead to a weapon malfunction. He's a literal mental defect.

Traitors will get the lynch

>be cop in glorious new england
>oversight out the ass
>training is above average
>standards are enforced and most cops in the region rarely fuck up too badly on duty

feels good man

He wouldn't need that many bullets if he used a real mans round, like 1cm

Attached: 58d946d16b348dae558308e92a74ad98.jpg (639x671, 61K)

There's a reason nobody ever wrote a song called "fuck the firemen." Unless it's some gay club shit one of queers you are familiar with, but that doesn't really carry the same meaning.

>californians
>police
>glock users

Attached: 640.png (288x415, 135K)

>cop in Las Vegas shoots through windshield
>what a hero, much praise
>cop in Anaheim shoots through windshield
>PIGS SHOULD BE IN JAIL MUH NEIGHBORHOODS SUCH CHILDREN

>cop in Las Vegas shoots through windshield
I called that guy a fucking retard for the same reason, but yea. I don't know why that guy got his dick sucked on here.

>don't know why that guy got his dick sucked on here.
But he didn't, not except by the usual band of bootlickers. Everyone was mocking him for that reload, too.

>drag dead body out of car and slam it on the ground
>"let's cuff this guy!"

>that the taxpayers have to cover

you're paying the same taxes regardless. 'muh tax dollars' is honestly the dumbest and most childish argument ever.

I mean I saw a bunch of people on here posting "but you'd fumble a reload in that situation too!"

that happened to a town over here about 15 years ago. now the sheriff's office is the de-facto police dept.

>How is this tactics called?
Sheepdawg Ops?

I live in a small town and every encounter I have had with a cop has been pretty pleasant, even had a cop as my high school basketball coach and he was a really nice man, so I really have nothing against my local police force. If I lived in a city i'd be terrified of cops though.

>I have had with a cop has been pretty pleasant
Are you sure it's not more of a "wow I expected him to kill me and he didn't, awesome!" thing?

in places where crime is uncommon, the cops aren't jaded and mean.

>he's down
>bang
>bang
>bang
>bang
>bang
christ

No it was a "oh shit, I didn't realize a cop was trying to pull me over for speeding until I pulled into my neighborhood, and was understanding about it and let me off with a warning, awesome!" kind of thing. Small town cops are actually pretty nice people and, shocker, aren't constantly thinking about trying to murder people

Jesus Christ, what a retard. It's like his training was solely watching 80's action flicks.

>I can totally drive and shoot! I don't need my hands on the wheel, better reload!
>Better dump my mag into what's clearly a dead body!

Like, I have no beef with law enforcement, but this dude's clearly a retard.

underrated post

Attached: 1528995353290.jpg (500x498, 33K)

>be cop in glorious new england
>glorious new england
>new england
>england
y i k e s !

>Dude in the passenger seat letting his AR off and immediately regretting it
kek

>Imagine finding out your docotr was disciplined for removing the wrong organs in another state
I heard about a tech who got caught getting high on opiates in CA and just went to work in AZ

kek

>The police were the alternative.
Based and CommonLawPilled. Communities should solve their own problems, and if there's a problem big enough to justify getting the legal system involved, cops should basically be civilian(they technically are, in Common Law countries like USA and UK) functionaries that take the already-captured man to jail/charging/trying. That's how feudal England and feudal Japan were.

>and not become lazy again
Good fucking luck. Really, the franchise needs to be removed from most people if you want power to be in the hands of the not-lazy

i think this is more of a result of police officers being able to classify whatever they want as assault, whereas everyone else has to go through a police officer to report an assault