What are good websites to order guns from?

What are good websites to order guns from?

Attached: dream-gary-spongebob-squarepants-14.6.jpg (210x240, 16K)

www.buyillgalgunshere.gov

www.kommandostore.com

definitely here. this is also where i buy my explosives, auto sears and moonshine

>What are good websites to order guns from?
Are gun rights activists the only ones that can be trusted with that kind of information?

Do most gun owners actually know what to look for on gun websites?

Do you even need guns if you're planning on buying them online? I mean, what kind of information does anyone need? I'll tell you what it's not, it's a really cheap price.

Why would people go out of their way not to find out that they're buying a gun online rather than at a gunshop in a store?

The biggest problem I have with gun sales and purchasing of guns online is that it's easy for the gun lobby to get involved in gun sales and purchase of guns online.

I'll just say this once. You can sell a gun online to someone and he/ she can still buy a gun in person. You can also go to a gun store in a gun shop and buy a gun online. If you go to a gun store in a gun shop, and the person in the parking lot or...

To ship to my ffl
You know what I mean guys

imo its either budds or psa.

Attached: sneed-and-chuck.jpg (975x600, 381K)

Jow Forums.com

Find the gun you want at the price you want and then research that website. Some of the smaller sites are fine.

Don't forget your black market tobacco

www.yourmomshouse.com/blackhistorymonth

gunbroker you mong

Meee owwww

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 121K)

onion's

man OP you really got nothing out of this thread and I didn't think the question was stupid
i would help you out if only I knew good ones that weren't already common like sweaty ben's and atlantic

what are you trying to say, you fucking spastic?

kentucky gun co, classic firearms and AIM surplus all have decent deals, though when it comes to surplus you gotta jump on it fast. I'm still pissed that i missed out on the MR73s AIM had for 500 bucks.

gun dot com

Attached: 1557200092777.jpg (727x727, 39K)

PSA because they're bro-tier 2nd Amendment defenders. Anybody have any experience with Classic Firearms? They have a lot of neat shit for decent prices.
KS doesn't sell guns...yet

>They have a lot of neat shit for decent prices.
they may have a lot of shit but not at all for decent prices

It’s copied from a chat bot called transformer I think

yep

Attached: tip.jpg (1250x529, 134K)

Try Gunbroker OP, just picked this up today. Won the Auction for 275.

Attached: bef.jpg (2448x3264, 2.12M)

Based Schitzo Poster.

the dark web

Attached: 1510427155386.gif (320x240, 2.09M)