What gun related shenanigans, if any, have your parents walked on on Jow Forums?

What gun related shenanigans, if any, have your parents walked on on Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20190508-231104~2.png (485x860, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zSGPoLCY0xU
youtu.be/e8QTDnqWAEk
youtu.be/r3SwvRntnyA
youtu.be/L6JH0EfTIKw
youtu.be/mdG5vZbdIZs
youtu.be/bpAi70WWBlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cumming in my upper receiver

My parents never had any guns in the house growing up. They knew I'd bought a rifle when I moved out, but that's all they knew. Honestly their reaction was priceless when they visited unannounced and found a bedroom full of milsurp.

Thread over.

no
bump

Well as soon as I get a gun I have to hide it cause my gf hates guns. But oh well, I am on my way to reeducating her

Tell about it, i want to feel good senpai

Attached: 1556964323658.jpg (807x812, 62K)

My girlfriends parents have seen me carrying ak parts kits to my car, or in larp gear, brought heavy packages in for me (ammo). Her dad was .mil in the 80s so he laughs at it all and thinks it’s cool. Last Christmas they got me a case of 5.56 and a NRA museum book. It’s mostly pictures of guns with not much info but I appreciated it nonetheless

Sounds cool, glad you have such nice girlfriends parents!

My girlfriend's parents think I'm a sociopath that likes shooting homeless people and leaving them innawoods to die.

Attached: 1556222604681.gif (315x572, 95K)

Probably the worst was when I was larping in my bedroom. For some context my bedroom is very dark because its painted a dark color, and I have very thick curtains to block out the sun because I work nights. Anyway every now and then I like to just sit in the middle of my room, turn off all lights in my room, turn on my gas lamp as my only source of light, grab my rifle put on some atmospheric music, eat nuts, berries, and beef jerky. I like to pretend I'm in some sort of apocalyptic world where I'm hiding from an outside danger. Sometimes its zombies, sometimes it's a lovecraftian horror. It's actually quite soothing, if you guys ever give it a try heres some music I like to put on

youtu.be/zSGPoLCY0xU

youtu.be/e8QTDnqWAEk

youtu.be/r3SwvRntnyA (personal favorite)

youtu.be/L6JH0EfTIKw

Attached: 1556318182207m.jpg (875x1024, 112K)

>RE shit
>No STALKER
Cyka.

>cleaning rifle in garage
>wearing white T'shirt and jeans
>smoking a cig simultaneously
>Dad walks in to get something, looks at me and says "son you fucking look like Lee Harvey Oswald right now.

Not really a shenanigan, but it's the closest I got.

Attached: 1556850341145m.jpg (768x1024, 77K)

I got caught using a mortar as a dildo

I can sympathize, my wife has gradually become more and more anti gun over the last decade and chews my ass whenever I buy a new one, so I keep them hidden.

Nogunz until I moved out. My mom actually started showing an interest in going to the range once I got my AR put together, so that's pretty neat. Need to make time to take her out with me and the old man so she's not scared of guns anymore.

Nothing is stopping you from doing it yourself Jow Forumsomrade I personally can't get in the zone with stalker music.

Definitely do it. My mom was very anti gun as well. I took her to the range couple months ago, said she didn't like it. Even said "my hands are now tainted with gunpowder and destruction" then she asked to go to the range again. So we went, and she came back with a smile on her face. Shes telling me she wants to learn to shoot better, how a gun works, how to take it apart, how to safety check it, Etc, etc. She likes to reload magazines too so shes a godsend when we go shooting and I'm not the only one loading them. Feeley pretty good man.

Attached: 1556134261827.jpg (756x686, 144K)

Ok. Give us the story.

Sounds good, user.

One of my female roommates once walked in on me struggling to get the safety lever back in my WASR back in college. I was shirtless for some reason.

THIS

How did that turn out?

youtu.be/mdG5vZbdIZs

Femanon, got caught seeing if the buffer really makes a good dildo.
It doesn't, too smooth.

>letting your wife chew you out for guns
the first time my wife did this i kicked the garbage bin over and started yelling if this is what she thinks of our house and stuff and that we should just let in all the homelesss to come take our stuff, hasn't bitched since

this will teach your wife having her own opinion and values

Is this not what we do?

You told them that it is a chore like any other, right? You tell them that their acquiescence is in fact lethargy and wholly amoral? That they would allow the damned to simply destroy the community and slowly melt their brains until they are found dead and rotting in a free tent under a pile of stolen bicycle parts, just to slake their own thirst for a feeling of superiority? They should be thanking you for your service.

Which part?

Not guns, but I started university this semester and was looking for a new place.

I go to one of these student accommodation villas and the agent is showing us all the rooms (some of which are going to become available).

He opens up this one room and there are literally weapons everywhere. On the desk, on every surface, on the walls. I'm a martial artist and a collector, so I could tell they were cheap chinese replicas, but it was surreal.

The agent didn't even bat an eye, like "You have no idea what I see on a daily basis" kind of reaction.

>hiding your fucking guns
I cannot envision being so cucked and desperate for pussy that I would marry a woman who actively hates my interests. It'd be one thing if she simply wasn't an enthusiast, but a full anti? Nyet nyet nyet.

Oh shit nigga I'm so going to put this on when I LARP this weekend

Attached: 1555914197235.png (700x900, 282K)

Nah I just told mine she could leave and find someone who didn't feel the desire to protect their family. She's since come to love all my gats except my 308.

Oh don’t worry, I’m not getting any pussy any way, but it is good practice for the eventual divorce. Just one more asset she doesn’t have any record of.

HEY, I MADE THAT. HELL YEAH.

Full blown walking around my house with SKS slung on my back and in gorka with a ssh-68 on my head with a GP-5 on also. Yea I am beyond retarded

Rifle length or carbine?

Theres a difference?
I thought buffers were all the same for lowers.

Mcniggerator?

No. Carbine are the ones that you see on 99% of rifles, shorter with the notches for adjustable stocks. Rifle length tubes are smooth, longer and are usually used with A2 stocks and the like.

Based schizo/chatbot poster.
But actually, she just took me into an abandoned building and we encountered a meth head. I almost ventilated his ass with a 590 cruiser.

Attached: 1557255213764.jpg (750x810, 51K)

No no, I was using the peice inside the spring.
The one the bolt slaps like men do my ass

The buffer itself? It's so small, why? Also post tits or quit roleplaying.

My dad is a very pro-gun guy, and so is my mom, even though she doesn't shoot at all. Went down to their house this past Christmas, took all the guns I had bought since I moved out so I could take some Jow Forums family photos with the ones I had left with them (most of them), so I had them out in the living room so I could clean them. She knew I had bought some guns while I lived with them and after I had moved out, but I don't think she knew how many till they were laid out and spread out over the whole room. She sighed and said "you have too many of those". Me and my dad just looked at her and said "a man can never have too many firearms" at the same time.
I've bought like 10 more since this was taken, that's what makes it even more funny.

Attached: IMG_20181224_124628.jpg (2250x3000, 2.83M)

cuck

nice milsurp collection

>all that wood
good taste

Cuck

Pepper your angus for a red flag house search.

Tits and timestamp or GTFO

Oh, my sweet user
youtu.be/bpAi70WWBlw

whore

Not my parents but...

>Winter of 2014
>still lived at home
>dad and I have a large funs collection
>blizzard knocks out power
>am home alone
>cold and bored
>put on my huge leather jacket, ski pants, and my Balaclava which (because edge) has a skull face on it.
>it's that cold inside my house
>start a huge fire in the fire place
>it's my only light source
>start cleaning mine and my dad's guns
>have guns on the fire place
>guns on the couch
>guns on the coffee table
>guns on the floor
>guns leaning on the wall.
>i had hours to kill
>*ding dong*
>Who the hell is at my door in a blizzard
>think it might be my little sister, maybe she found a ride home from her friend's house.
>think nothing of it.
>holding a nugget
>open the door
>two older women and an older man go high knee running back into the storm towards a truck that looked like it was stuck
>realize why they ran as I looked over my shoulder
>Roaring fire illuminating s room full of guns in various states of assembly
>I'm wearing a skull mask and in all black with my hood up
>woops.

I went out and waved at them. I was able to explain myself. Ended up letting them use my cell phone to call for the man's son. They refused to come inside to warm up though.

My mom came home from work while I was clearing the house with my AK, didn't hear her cus I had my ear pro in. Full battle rattle with my plate carrier on and 6 loaded mags, pistol on my hip, the whole shebang.

The part where you decided to fuck yourself with a mortar

Yeah, cuz their opinions tend to be soooo helpful

Did you keep clearing the house or act all embarrassed?

Attached: 1551015192264.jpg (960x719, 65K)

I have two short ones:
Sleepin at my exes place in college, a couple blocks away at about 1am someone shot a home invader, the shots woke me up, i then ran to her safe, took her czsp01, loaded a mag and checked on everyone in her house to see if they were okay. Her parents. Her brother. The whole family. They never stopped calling me "Liam Neeson".

My buddy and i were milling out some aluminum 80%s, his dad walked in on us and just looked at us for a second then left the garage without saying a word. We didnt know if he was cool with it or not so we just stood there a couple minutes awkwardly.

Attached: home-defense.jpg (373x350, 43K)

Legitimately amused.

Tie her up and waterboard her until she's so traumatized she becomes full SHALL. Otherwise, you're a cuck and should commit a murder-suicide.

But with, like, a butter knife after you donate your guns to a good cause so that you don't fuck it up for the rest of us.

Beautiful

The "worst" probably would be cleaning my 1911 while wearing ballet tights, but there was a perfectly reasonable excuse for that.

No there wasn't, lewd little boy

NOBODY EXPECTS THE ATOMWAFFEN

Attached: a98cbfe5f3557252b3eeddf30af99baffada0bfbff52cbe6f4464397c8b4a8d7.png (1314x867, 1.07M)

A college aged girl friend found an old WW2 1911A1 under my bed. "You sleep with a GD gun?"
I first saw the gun dismantled in a neighbors rollaway tool box. I offered him $500 for it and he just gave it to me. It was stripped all the way down, even the pins taken out.
I had to get 8 or ten small parts for it like firing pin stop, mag catch lock and all pins and springs but I still have it.
It followed him home from the chair force and he took it apart because of his kids were curious when they were younger.

pics bb

Why were you sleeping at your ex's place if you broke up? Seriously question.

Not my parents but back in the 1980's
I'm about 12 or 13 years old, my buddies and I were running around my house shooting each other with bb guns while wearing ski masks and makeshift gear. We got our fill of that, went inside. A few minutes later...knock knock. With mask pulled up and black around my eyes I answer the door...fuckin SWAT with rifles aimed at my face. They laughed, I shit my britches. Some neighbors had called and reported men with rifles surrounding my home. Which made sense considering the shit my dad was involved with

I put 2 ars, an aks, and a 10/22 in my car
All of these looked like "muh scary assault rifles"
While coming home from the range, I stopped by quicktrip
Aperently while I was inside, some guy took a picture of my car, a window view of my guns, and my license plate, and called the police on me, afraid i was gonna commit a shooting
If this werent bad enough, the guy posted it on a facebook group full of random moms, something around 73~ just to let as many people know or sometging
One of the members happened to be my mom, so she called me, breaking down in tears telling me not to do it
During all of this, I had no idea what was happening, as this was only about 12 minutes after I left quick trip
Half an hour later, police arrive and ask me some things, blah blah blah they find nothing suspicious
It was annoying trying to explain to my parents that not only is this within the law, but i have no reason to go commit a shooting, I'm happy, I have friends, yes I own scary guns, no i will not trash them

>leaving your funs in plain view unattended

>didnt sue for defamation of character

either this story is bogus or your retarded

he defamed you to the community and you have every right to sue

U suspect that at the time the story took place they were still together but are now broken up

I handed my rifle to my little sister to go show our mother, she fucking hates guns

You're a disgrace and do not deserve to call yourself a man

I explained it to the guy
Probably should've sued, but then more people would've hated me

They already hate you and want you dead, for you are one of those ebil gun touting redneck nazis
Might as well cut down their ranks so others don't get fucked over too

>O-oh uhhhh.....hey

Attached: 1553822196797.jpg (540x405, 46K)

Took my girlfriend shooting on the farm during second date, then we went to the lake and kyaked. I love her anons, she's amazing

Fake: claims to be female
Gay: shoved a buffer tube up his ass

Parents? None. One time I was at my grandparents "farm" which was really 2 trailers in no where land they used as a hunting cabin on 80 acres. I was in the smaller trailer cleaning my gats and my grandmother pokes her head in to me in my underwear loading my 10th PPSH drum and half a dozen exotic war rifles being cleaned. She laughed her ass off and 2 minutes my grandfather came over and we talked about what I brought for like 2 hours.

PPSh, heck of a shotgun

I don't get this joke

Then leave you newfag

>be asleep
>hear alarm go off
>OhShit.png
>still groggy pull gas mask on
>clear and check the seal
>pounding on door
>crack door open
>instantly realize I forgot to put pants on
>realize alarm is not for gas
>mfw a random MP now has a story at my expense

>Have guns
>Regularly but not not too terribly frequently visit Jow Forums for stories
Why do you do this to me...

It's a boomer meme, dw.

Attached: 1556671800089.jpg (817x434, 75K)

Attached: O9A.jpg (1487x2123, 316K)

Someone was trying to get into my house one time so i grabbed my bros rifle loaded a mag and sat there for about 40 minutes for them to come home from Chicago so when they entered my dad found me with a loaded rifle in my lap and me playing on the PC with the headset off

downvoted

Sounds Jow Forumsomfy

not walked in on but sort of related. My mother used to be the biggest anti-gun nut I ever knew, she just wouldn't shut the fuck up about it, every time I went back home to visit her she'd be pushing some new news story in my face about how guns cause crime or some shit and how I should turn in all of mine. Got fed up of it one day, told her I'm taking her to the range. Got her to shoot an AR15, when she was first holding it she had this look of disgust on her face and was holding it super gingerly but after her first few shots she started lightening up. By the end of the day she was magdumping with a big grin, as we were leaving she admitted she was wrong and told me she could see why people enjoy shooting as a hobby.

Attached: 1557378979005.png (2028x1719, 1.19M)

>My buddy and i were milling out some aluminum 80%
i was milling out an 80% receiver one time in my garage with the garage door open. neighbor walked up to give me my mail that got delivered to him by mistake and instead of acting friendly like he usually does when he saw the receiver being milled he clammed up and excused himself

I'm sorry, but your GF's dad doesn't think your larp gear is cool user

I find it hard to believe that anyone who isn't a major gun enthusiast would recognize a finished AR lower, much less one being milled.

I would have done this for the comedic factor .

do you mind if i save this image?

>Parents come over
>See guns
>Say "Oh! We sure weren't expecting that."
>Story over

If that didn't spur you into buying electric ear pro and listening harder then you're wasting time practicing. If she was a gunman you would've been toast no matter what you were holding/wearing.

Cool story, you got pics of the gun?

Honestly if I could, I'd track that guy down and gift it back to him once his kids moved out/were older.