Should I buy a PTR? are they any good? I want a real fucking NeATO rifle

Should I buy a PTR? are they any good? I want a real fucking NeATO rifle.

Attached: o.gif (540x293, 1.63M)

retard

Do you have xxxtra long fingers? because you will if you want to hit that mag release without breaking your grip.

Yeah

Yes, get the FR model.

build an ar10

Nice trips and true, bought one because I wanted a rifle in 7.62 and i still hate it because of that.
AR10 > PTR

Yeah

I like mine a lot so far
My largest complaint so far is the collapsible stock starts to hurt ~50 rounds, and that doesn't even matter because I still have the full stock I can throw on

Attached: ptr5.jpg (3024x4032, 1.2M)

I'm building a CETME C, does anyone have experience with this shit? I wanna get a match grade barrel and a better bolt than the parts kit one, does the PTR bolt perform better than the milsurp one?

The new PTRs come with a paddle mag release and a pic rail for optics. With a low recoil buffer you'll be good to go

If only there was a general to help you

New PTRs come with paddle mag releases.

this is about PTRs, not your faggot general about tacticool'd battle rifles.

get an fal instead

Yes it's such a fun gun. It was my first .308 and all the internet pussys got me all ready to try to take recoil before even shooting the thing. It's such a soft pillow push idk wtf these pussys are talking about. The recoil is cool cause you can actually track and feel the whole bolt assembly moving back and forth. Of course I'm kind of a superhero with bullet time abilities and I can slow time as when I need to observe things. Very cool indeed.

>faggot general
you're thinking of /arg/, we actually talk about guns

Show me where /arg/ bullied you

This, /brg/ is only good general, even though we only talk about 4-6 guns lol

They all come with paddle releases now.

>Show me where /arg/ bullied you
What if that is Wuggsy without the tripcode?

>even though we only talk about 4-6 guns lol
as opposed to them literally talking about 1 or 2
thats why it gets so gay in there. there's only so much you can say about the ar15. so it just turns into shitposting.

go for it. The HK/PTR/C91 has a lot more aftermarket than a FAL.

Attached: ver.jpg (1392x671, 651K)

PTR's are heavy and long because they're made for big and heavy Krauts. Get something lighter.

Those handguards are fucking
C A N C E R

Does changing the buffer require any other changes? Like to the action spring or whatever?

Nope