Travis Haley

Is he the real life Solid Snake? Is he the 180 IQ special forces operator?

Attached: 56b27a6f257f2232af066ceeea24f863.jpg (240x400, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c1CI4sL_EiI
youtu.be/fbg0Lp5oYEc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>DADDY
>A
>D
>D
>Y

imagine clicking on start a thread and typing this sequence of words with that picture. imagine being as big a retard as OP. why is sage gone

has God abandoned us?

he's an 80IQ "special" operator

>Marines
no.

>180 IQ
>Special Forces
pick one OP

5:10 is absolute operator kino. Solids Snake would blush if asked to do the same with his SOCOM

youtube.com/watch?v=c1CI4sL_EiI

He seems to be a cool dude. His former sidekick Costa OTOH.....

>His former sidekick Costa OTOH.....
someone didn't get their costa figure from japan

Attached: 1541666926990.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

Hes pretty cool, but hes selling a product; so a lot of what he says and does is a carefully cultivated image. Only ex-sof instructor I really think is exactly the man he presents himself as, is pat mac.

>Only ex-sof instructor I really think is exactly the man he presents himself as, is pat mac.

That's cos Pat Mac is fucking fruitloops.

Which I love.

Sorry Pat.

pls don't kill me

>rule 34 of Travis Haley putting little boi Garand Thumb up against a wall for a quick dry firing session when?

Attached: DFBD407D-4BE8-4BE5-A275-1398F131902F.jpg (606x750, 48K)

He good

Attached: 1515153659523.jpg (577x907, 94K)

I don't think it's a coincidence that it semens to be about the same w/h of a standard Playboy centerfold.

Boys, I believe we have a true fan.

>OTOH
what? you damn kids with your internets slang. I'm going to bitch and Bing™ that term.

The absolute state of cosmopolitan

>that pic
What the actual fuck???

if you want to get the chick to ride your cock
you firstly have to show your log!

Attached: 1461721290166.jpg (725x713, 142K)

or better:

first you show your log

then she rides you cock!

Attached: aGZEzgz_700b.jpg (500x437, 26K)

By the logic I should be a complete chick magnet because my shits are absolutely fucking gigantic, I clog toilets on a regular basis with my monster logs.

why is that not a Poo in the Loo?

In what kind of a bizarre warp zone are we living?

in the worst....

have you ever showed your "work" to the public?
If no, than consider yourself dumb!

Attached: LLXf1EW.gif (282x257, 1.8M)

>have you ever showed your "work" to the public?
Who even does that?

Chads. You'd know that if you were a Chad.

Does that mean all of India is Chad?

I don't know how to put this but stuff like this just shows me how out of touch I am with modern society. Really no point in trying to fit in if that's what society has become.

A weird kind of feeling but also liberating, in a sense.

Of course. The success rate of "show babs and vageen" messages is through the roof.

I feel the same, fren.

Attached: 1554394523598.jpg (400x288, 87K)

Is this satire? I can't tell anymore.

youtu.be/fbg0Lp5oYEc

Dude uses the slide release, so he is ok.

Attached: 1528116381221.jpg (1996x2000, 1.27M)

This is unironically true. I’m part of a normiebook group of about 4K people in my home town. One of the more active members are ex-NFL cheerleader and model, said that poop size shouldn’t matter, but if her mans turds were squirmy sized or pellets she would have a hard time respecting him.
Ofc all of her clique girlfriends agreed

Two questions.

1) How or when do women inspect a man's poop?

2) Pic of the discussion and NFL cheerleader?

t. never played metal gear solid

I don't know, how high IQ do you need to ND an AK while trying to demonstrate how not to?

citation needed

no one in military is above 105 IQ

lel not even him but I can't believe any one who knows haley hasn't seen it

Attached: 1550182410274.webm (640x640, 1008K)

Literally "Don't fucking do this because you'll ND: Here's proof!" the Video.

what was he trying to demo?

>he was just pretending!

Attached: H1nGp(1).jpg (258x378, 21K)

ways to carry the AK with the safety off. in this case, applying pressure with your index to the trigger guard in front of the trigger.

not like this invalidates what a bad ass he is.

Attached: 17439278_1775820909400991_4058447411264094208_n[1].jpg (750x750, 126K)

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

Attached: 15534858_1615180422124161_6330372260582391808_n[1].jpg (1080x1080, 141K)

mmm, w/o a palm swell grip, this is a good point

Larger pic, dat sentry slayer .22

Attached: gFSdRO9[1].jpg (489x720, 99K)

Are you banned from any CVS in OH? If so I know someone who knows you.

Literally when you should have the rifle on or off safe, and where to put your finger when the rifle is not on safe. Old school is finger on the magazine release shroud either normally or hooked through the triggerguard and pressing against the other side of it with the nail of your trigger finger. Both of which are ND as fuck.
Nigger where did I say he was pretending? Go back to school, watch some reading rainbow, pick up a book. Your life will be improved once you learn how to read what was actually put down instead of what you want it to mean. He fucked up while demonstrating something that can easily result in a fuckup. Who could have forseen.

Why would Haley do that to his own son? You got some sick fetishes.

Pat Mac is a god among men.

Lol wut

It is tho

>Retarded as fuck to do it with live ammo in the gun
>His first words after doing it was "Don't put that on the video"
>Video leaks
>He backpedals and claim it was intentional, he just "forgot" to put his hearing protection on first.
>Later backpedaled again in a press release saying it was in fact unintentional but it was not a problem because of gun pointed in a safe direction blah blah blah
If he had owned up to making a mistake to begin with i would probably not even remember it, he just handled it poorly.

Yeah, the damage controlling is what made it so funny.

Attached: Travis Haley negligent discharge k 4chan img_0971 - Copy.jpg (1041x960, 220K)

lol why did they have a falling out? money?

Is it ever about anything else?
Well, except someone fucking someone else's woman ofc.

hahahah... I remember this. This faggot got massively butthurt over that video and threatened the video production company over it. He raged for fucking days on social media about it.
anyway, his FAGPUL videos didn't age well. ALl the shit he taught has been abandoned.

Not posting representive big boss

Attached: 220px-Dan_Crenshaw,_official_portrait,_116th_Congress.jpg (220x329, 22K)

>his FAGPUL videos didn't age well. ALl the shit he taught has been abandoned.
what do you recommend because thats all i have. no one will seed the newer panteao shit

Trex Arms

fuck off

you fuck off you incompetent nigger, you're the little bitch asking for help.

Lucas covers all the fundamentals you need for rifle and handgun shooting in short no bullshit videos with no muh biomechanics or other meme shit. it takes a 5 minute video to understand what you might be missing and the rest is on you to clock in the range time.

oh. i thought you were trolling because a lot of people like to poke fun at him and call him sister fucker. if hes got solid advice, hey.

Go away, sister fucker

>tfw used to live in his congressional district

True. Where's that webm of him ND'ing an AK?there it is, thanks user