Poly 80

Heres a good deal for you guys to start your own Glock.

Its $89.99 for the lower frame.

armorally.com/shop/polymer80-pf940c-pistol-frame-kit/?v=7516fd43adaa

Attached: 30E0E349-FB8A-447A-97CB-8E10545109F5.jpg (275x275, 24K)

The gun will still end up costing abouit 600 bucks, all parts put together.

These aren't deals.

These are for scofflaws.

Ave nex alea.

My friend had one of these and it was a jamomatic

your friend is a bumbling retard who couldn't even sharpen a stick

>These aren't deals.
>These are for scofflaws.
You say that like it's a bad thing.

Built mine for about $350 with taxes included.

>picture of pf940sc
>link for pf940c

That's a fault that lies entirely with the manufacturer.

Its not about cost with an 80 lower

I bought a complete g19 kit from p80 builder and it only costed me $450

Would be nice if these were Gen4 or 5, being a lefty I like to flip the mag releases over. Otherwise I have to use my trigger finger to drop the mags.

What is it about? Please don't rant and rave about "ghost gun" faggotry though.

Dont ya love it when you read some shit about anything that requires assembly? There's a bunch of bad reviews saying it a shit, a few one part was missing or broken they sent me a new piece ones, and a lot of great value reviews.. You're skeptical about the purchase, then remember idiots that cant follow instructions at all exist and they fucked it up themselves

A real turd gen Glock comes with a case, a mag loader, a cleaning brush and rod, a lock, three magazines, and a warranty, $500.

It's not.

Apparently they've gotten cheaper. When I thought about it was 600 fucking dollars so I basically went "Whats the fucking point?"

Their G19 "Complete kit" is 475 and that doesn't come with a mag. Three glock mags(Just to emulate what you get by buying a real glock) will run you about 60 bucks, that notches it up to what, 525? Isn't that what a new glock from the store cost?

Not to mention all the sub-500 glocks floating around on the secondary market?

Like I said before. These are for scofflaws. It's not a bad thing. It's just a thing.

>A real turd gen Glock comes with a case, a mag loader, a cleaning brush and rod, a lock, three magazines, and a warranty, $500.

And a serial number. Don't forget that.

And?

Generally the people buying these and building them are either trying to avoid that(As you've proven, it's not economically beneficial).

It's not like building an AR-15 where the price is relatively to massively marked up on the final product and you could build a superior firearm for the same price.

Yeah, but you can PPT a used Glock and effectively have the same, only cheaper still.

I understand the attraction but they're still for felons and the paranoid. They're not good deals.

>sir we are from quack land and have singled you out by your glocks serial number
>please present it at once
Or whatever you fucks think under that tinfoil
To which you reply "sold it" and carry on about your day should the stars align, Elvis return from the dead with Tupac and that ever happen.

Some states use 4473s in investigations.

You also have to be able to pass a background check to get to that level.

I'm not sure if you've been following the thread but
I posted this.

They're not deals. They're for a very specific subset of people. You're not really saving money by building a glock, and you certainly aren't building "A better gun for the same price".

>a very specific subset of people
It would seem to be a pretty big goddam subset. There's 80% Glocks and parts kits all over the place; about a dozen companies seem to have gotten in on the act. Hell I'm thinking about doing it now, just as a big fuck you to our regulatory overlords. I imagine the feeling is general in that 'subset.'

They're hobbyist pieces. They have their merits with barred individuals, but that's namely it. This weird fantasy of signing a 4473 granting you your own little ATF guy watching you via satellite so they can swoop in at any moment to ask you if you have your gun is pathetic. But hey, as long as you wear your seatbelt the aliens can't suck you out and the spooks wouldn't want that right?

Ave nex alea.

> This weird fantasy of signing a 4473 granting you your own little ATF guy watching you via satellite so they can swoop in at any moment to ask you if you have your gun is pathetic.

Having worked in a shop where we got trace requested for some guns, I know this is a thing. Some people just don't want to deal with that possible hassle.

> But hey, as long as you wear your seatbelt the aliens can't suck you out and the spooks wouldn't want that right?

What?

Of course it's a thing, I sold a gun at a gun show to someone 5 years ago that was used to pop someone in New Orleans. I got a call because the FFL paperwork was still in my name.
>sir do you own this gun
>"no I sold it"
>have a good day
That's it. There's no van of juiced up ATF agents making cold calls 24/7 kicking in your door tying you to a chair interrogating you over your arsenal. As long as you live in a free state you can tell them whatever the fuck you want if they ask about it.

>"no I sold it"

Should have said it was stolen. Free gun if it's ever seized.

>As long as you live in a free state you can tell them whatever the fuck you want if they ask about it.

Not everyone lives in a free state.

I like you.

>really want to buy one of these and an 80 AR lower to toss in a box
>keep buying milsurp

Checked that link. It said $149 not $89.

Post links

>this kills the glocktard

Attached: 86BAB260-041E-4EF0-9385-E747C8ED803A.jpg (1024x576, 106K)

what the fug
what mods to the upper / lower to make this happen?

If you spent half a second longer, you'd notice that it says discount in cart.

>grip actually shaped for a human hand isn't better
Found the deformed Austrian.

Probably not a lot since the original smith sigmas were essentially glocks to the point that Glock got butthurt and sued

Preference for Luger or 1911 grip angles is a defining characteristic of whites and mongrels.

It doesn't matter, with the sigma slide there is no trigger reset

orly?

Attached: essential modifications.jpg (2048x1152, 871K)

>but they're still for felons and the paranoid
you forgot the part where the majority of people buying p80s are just guccifags who like the aesthetics or people under 21

Or it’s just a project for men to work on in their garage at night. I bet that most p80 customers have filled out plenty of 4473s.

Depends on a lot, but with sticker on most parts yes a poly 80 generally runs from $500-600.

Privacy, customization, enjoying building something, and learning about your gun.

MDfag here. I haven't purchased a handgun since the gooberment imposed the handgun qualification license scheme because fuck them. Polys let me avoid all that bullshit and I can build stuff that I don't already have like .357 sig and 10mm.

I've been very happy with slide kits from Rock Slide, and I'm waiting on Spinta to finish a 17L build. Poly kits also seem to fit my hand better and don't have the stupid molded finger grooves that don't fit anyone's hand.

I built a longboii 19 for less than $500
The 10mm in progress is going to be pricey, I fear

Mines in the mail.

I was deciding between buying a complete gun or building a p80 glock.
My thinking was
>if I buy a gun
>pay for gun
>pay for transfer
>get it after waiting excitedly
>get it home
>boredom

Building one
>order build kit excitedly
>spend some time finishing lower
>pride
>order trigger kit excitedly
>install with pride
>order and build gun piece by piece
>feeling the excitement with each purchase
>shoot it knowing all the work that went in.

Still proud of my 80% ar

>whites and mongrels
So everyone then?

tripfag confirmed to be actual fags

This guy gets it

>somehow has worse ergos than a real Glock
>somehow looks uglier than a real Glock
>the reliability is exponentially shittier than a real Glock
>to get it up to Glock standards, you’d have to pay more than a real Glock
>b-but muh serial numbers!!!

Attached: 3EBEFE6D-8C96-43C1-87C9-9DCCFBBA1499.jpg (660x880, 64K)

Youre a faggot with a fudd mentality. Maybe some people live in a state thay only allows them to buy a gun once a month, maybe their are politicians in local, state, and the federal government that specifically target gun ownership and individual rights on a regular basis? Mabye 80% lowers are one of the keys to the death of gun control?

There isnt an atf agent attached to every 4473, but life is long and policies and politics change you stupid spoiled short sighted fuck.

Annnd deliberatly missing the point deserves no explaination dum dum. Youre in denial about things that can happen that have happened right in front of your face in New Zealand and Venezuela. New Zealand couldnt enforce their new AWB door to door specifically because there was no exhaustive registry in place otherwise they would have done so.

They are for free people who arnt lazy lol. This "only for felons" talk is nonsense and only empowers gun control when the price is higher and more difficult to build then to just buy off the black market or steal. Bootlicking fuck.

> B-but m-muh factory built!

You ruined all the models you tried to build as a child didn't you?

I quite enjoy mine and find the stippling far more comfy than the standard glock grip. It also has over 1k rounds through it with no malfunctions. But hey I guess you just didn't learn basic shop skills and are probably like that retard tripfag who fucked his build.

Attached: img_20171210_144954.jpg (3072x4096, 2.8M)

Didn’t build models because I didn’t jerk off to cartoons, faggot.
>1k rounds
Wow, so reliable! You sure showed me!
>I guess you just didn’t learn basic shop skills
Correct. I went to law school and now I just pay popes like you to all menial tasks for me.

poors*
Fucking autocorrect

you seem pretty proud of having no valuable life skills

Why wouldn’t I be? I’ve got a big fat silver spoon and you have to bust your ass just so you can afford chicken tendies. Stay mad :^)

I bet your dick is tiny.

I mean 1k is just the start. I wouldn't say it's reliable. Lol dude I've made 6 figures since I was 22. You are not impressive.

Attached: Capture1.png (736x196, 27K)

My P80 builder G34 was $470

Attached: C6F88278-DA48-48B1-B705-FF48BCE9ECBF.jpg (4032x3024, 3.91M)

i make more than most of the lawyers i work with
doesn't stop me from building my own guns or changing my own oil

Attached: 20190209_182658.jpg (4032x2268, 2.54M)

Shut the fuck up.

post guns retard

Post guns

Attached: 1556145638413.jpg (794x760, 49K)

Why so you can claim them as your own to your r/guns pals?

Attached: 1449264515148.png (558x421, 82K)

>Didn’t build models because I didn’t jerk off to cartoons, faggot.
I'm sure your dad was very happy that he never got to build that '67 Chevette kit with you that he bought when you were born.

>somehow has worse ergos than a real Glock

Attached: baits.jpg (270x186, 9K)

Did I stutter?
What part didn't you understand "no guns"?

Shakin' in me boots aspie. Get bent then get lost.

Gah, had a package arrive today.
>just pmags

I hope my large frame p80 lower gets here soon.

Any for G42s?

No. There's the SS80 G43 clone, and with a conversion barrel + shimming a G42 mag to fit + maybe lightening the slide you should be able to make it work for .380 or 9mak like the G42, but it won't be as small or light as a real G42.
And as far as I know, nobody is actually offering G43 conversion barrels in either .380 or 9mak, so that'll be probably be custom.

You first, newfag. You should know you must post guns first before demanding someone else post their’s.

Wasn't a need to evade the law for me, just grabbed one impulsively on around Black Friday. Ended up having fun with it despite being fully aware of the reality that an OEM Glock is a better investment (already have one anyways). Just wanted to do a snowflake build.

Attached: P80.jpg (1366x1010, 1.39M)

I think I would save myself the hassel.and just buy the full gun.

Any NJanons done an 80% build before? I know the law is weird on them, it's legal if you "build it in another state."

wanna know how you just confirmed yourself as being noguns?

It must be nice to live in a free state...

building these are pretty fun, please a lot of folks like to rice their glocks so this saves you the trouble of having to buy a gun just to replace every part.

P80 26 $69.99
Barrel $59.99
Internals $109.99
Slide $159.99
Holosun 507c $239
==$639

How did I do?

Why would you bother putting a holosight on a 26…

Put on $15 Glock factory sights and it's not bad.

I want a P80 kit because I want to replicate the aesthetics of the G18 from modern warfare 2 and I want that sweet OD green frame.

Call me a fag, I don’t care.

>no H&K style paddle mag release version
i'll pass

I had a feeling, but was hoping to be proven wrong. Thanks

Thank you user for posting a rock slide, slide. I know what color I want mine now. 26 black frame, 26 tungsten slide.

Attached: 80d96a69c44791eec94ac3a80135e7432ad67c73.jpg (1078x908, 837K)

>bought a readymod poly80 frame for $70 on black Friday
>sold it to my hasguns teacher for $100

Attached: ve4rvae1xew21.png (648x767, 812K)