So I had this idea, what if we had a Jow Forumsommando dating service?

So I had this idea, what if we had a Jow Forumsommando dating service?

Attached: think.jpg (550x550, 40K)

No.

is your containment board, normalnigger

Only a faggot or incel would think this is a good idea.

Attached: 787.jpg (787x627, 97K)

I have a wife and I cummed in her already once today and I’m gonna cum in her again in a few minutes so nah I’m good.

How else do you find someone with common interests if you are a degenerate neet?

But I'm not gay

Neither am I but traps aren’t gay, they look like girls and have girl hormones and smell like girls and are really cute and I FUCK I WANT TO SLAM BOYPUSSY RIGHT NOW

Traps double gay dumbass.

If you’re a top and they’re cute, it’s not gay,

There are no girls on this board.
As Jow Forums is to the rest of the internet this board is to Jow Forums as far as females go. There are more girls on r9k pol and b.
Wouldn't mind a friendo app tho. Sometimes the range gets lonely bros.

Go back to you fucking furry shit

The aids you catch will be very gay though

>fucking something only because it has male reproductive organs
>not homosexual
Real humdinger we have here.

Well I decided to take up trapping, yet still am a nogunz, I can assure you traps aren't necessarily gay, as yuu has a gf

90 men 1 female and 9 traps. I'll take those odds, sign me up.

no, I aint a furry, furries are too degenerate even for my gay ass, but guns and traps just go so good together

Okay fag

It’s GAMP, not homosexual.
Basically heterosexual.

Exactly, that's the spirit, 90% gay, 10% not gay

Its not gamp if they're not trans, don't get me wrong still aint gay

>two persons of the same sex
>homo
>engaging in sexual activities
>sexual
Homosexual. Wallah.

As long as we call it Jow Forumsinder I’m down

>woman wears a guy hoodie and guy shorts
>not lesbian
>guy wears thighhighs and a croptop
>gay
Explain this shit

Nigga, they have a dick but look like girls/feminine. Liking that is the very definition of gamp.
Science says no.

Attached: 2BC71F0A-24C9-43C8-9DAE-D82A9487ABA3.png (604x748, 175K)

brilliant

beats ok/k/upid

Oh shit, you rite. I thought Gamp only means attraction to trans people. I'm probably considered gay by that definition, as I like traps with shorter hair. And is it gamp to be a trap (asking for a friend)

Gee maybe because it doesn't require sexual intercourse to wear a fucking hoodie?
If anything sciences proves it with hard factual evidence. If you want someone to disprove science you should get an anti vax doctor to write you a dissertation.

Any one of y'all good at creating an app, this could be a good idea, if not we could make a ghetto version of such a concept on discord

I dunno man I think we'll be flooded by pedos. I like the pun but not as a double entendre.

If you want to be the trap, that’s pretty gay but that’s fine. I bet you’d like a strong proper man to make his.

It doesn't require sexual intercourse to wear thighighs and short shorts either, have you seen basketball players of the boomer times?

Yeah, that might be a problem, Jow Forumsommando mingle?
eh desu, I'm not at that stage yet, I've been on the trap diet even before thinking of being a trap, I'm doing the workouts, and hair and clothes are the final obstacles, but I prefer someone my age

Are you seriously arguing fashion trends force sexuality? If you've ever worn anything unisex in your life you are a hermaphrodite. If you have ever worn rayon you are legally a woman because that's what stockings were made of.

No, Im arguing that it doesn't, my point on the basketball thing was this: when basketball players wore short shorts and high socks, it wasn't gay, why is it gay to wear these same exact clothing now?

Need a range buddy desu?

>women on Jow Forums
nah man
>fags on Jow Forums
yee-haw

Probably because things change with the passing of time. Kind of why you dont find carburetors in cars all that often anymore. Or why boats are made out of steel instead of wood nowadays.

like ram ranch without weapons, that gives me an idea for a Jow Forums dating site/app name: Jow Forumsum Jow Forumsorral, because even if traps aren't gay, they still cum

Maybe.
But only if plz no bully. I'm new to guns.

>not banging your raifu properly
>wish to cheat on her
>Jow Forumsommando

yet here's the thing, observing modern fashion trends, not in that weird ass /fa/ way, it seems that bulky/baggy clothes are masculine and light, shorter clothes are feminine, using your definition, women wearing such clothes would be lesbian

I was unaware that sexual activity was through clothing items and not other human beings. I'm sorry for my misunderstanding.

same here, my ideal Jow Forumsommando husbando is someone my age (zoomer) at least a 6/10 like me, moderate body type, and knows about guns, and won't get mad at me for not knowing a lot cause im a nogunz from california

No you dumb boomer, my point was that it isnt, wearing short shorts and thigh highs does not necessarily make one gay since it is not a determinant of sexual activity. Therefore being a trap, which is wearing such clothing, is not gay as the clothing you wear does not determine your sexuality

No what makes it gay is that its a male fucking a male not the clothes you bumbling retard. What the hell did you bring the clothes tangent up for?

being attracted to traps and being a trap are 2 different things. A trap by definition is someone who wears "feminine" clothes

>fucking something specifically because it has a dick
>not gay

I have already disproven that being a trap (wearing feminine clothing) is not gay, I will admit, that currently I do not have an answer on whether being attracted to traps is gay

You, a male, are actively seeking out another male to fuck. That's textbook homosexuality.