Attached: 300 scar.png (679x645, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hi-desertdog.com/scar-pdw-pistols.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XleB3VOXpV8
youtube.com/watch?v=pJr-pjofI4Y
youtu.be/euucD2YJq4w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who is this middle eastern country?

Cool. Will they be running suppressors on them?

i think its part of Somalia

Honestly, pccs and pdws were already btfo by the Honey Badger or ghetto blaster. But i welcome this.

Redpill me on 300 blk.
What why and how much better?

SBR’s pretty much took over, but there’s nothing wrong with all the handmedown MP5’s floating all about.

hi-desertdog.com/scar-pdw-pistols.html

You could already buy custom Scar PDW pistols, for a while. But I'm glad FN is also getting into the space.

>basically a western 7.62x39, but they’ll never admit it.

Just use the 7.62x39 gajew ace and save some money, it's also like 2-3 inches shorter when folded.

Attached: galil-ace-762x39mm-blk-83__59969.1551917809.jpg (608x326, 30K)

>equal to those used by criminals
But they said gun control works! How are criminals getting .300 blackout SBRs???

youtube.com/watch?v=XleB3VOXpV8

>save money
you do know FN is belgian right

7.62x39

And? FN gonna give them free guns or what?
The pic even mentioned they're using UZI, MP5 and AUG all of them are outsider guns.

They have been BTFO since the P90

Attached: SPAS-12.png (1034x762, 244K)

>Pistol Brace
>Civilian Caliber
>Semi-Auto Only
>Police

What the hell is happening?

Belgium. I.e. that one country that's been sandwiched in between France and Germany for the past century. Home of FN Herstal, the Hi-Power, the FAL, and the SCAR. That Belgium.

>home of the EU parliament which singlehandedly destroys the European continent. That Belgium.

>farage belgium.mp4

>Pistol Brace
It's a stock.

>Civilian Caliber
??????

(((Belgium)))

I heard it is the western 7.62x39, but suppresses really well. No idea if the suppressing part is fuddlore

>fuddlore
this is your brain on Jow Forums

x35>x39

It is called blackout for a reason. But yes supersonic .300 whiteout is just western 7.62x39

Attached: 12899632_1590619747926757_1766278895_o.jpg (1136x735, 122K)

I'm sure they'll be used well to protect poor negro rapists from all the evil white supremacists who might try to prevent them from raping or make rude comments about them on the internet.

>semi-automatic only

Because it's optimized for shorter barrels.

How would the accuracy of these two compare though? Also compared to a PCC

300 blackout is genuinely a good cartridge and I don't get why MEMEOUT LMAO is the common reaction here. It being 7.62x39 but in better platforms is awesome alone even before suppression is a factor.

>outsource JUSTASGOOD instead because it's cheaper

I would say no. With rifle calibers in short barrels you're essentially wasting about a quarter of the power in that cartridge. Barrel just isn't long enough to get the full potential from the round. Pistol cals you have less of a power drain. In fact you extract more power from them because an smg barrel is usually longer than a pistol. Also they shoot fast af booi

Glad to hear it wasn't just fudds making shit up
Fudds make up all sorts of shit man.

>Fudds make up all sorts of shit man.
so does literally everyone

just the sight of those oven dodgers makes my blood boil

It was specifically designed to be used out of short barrels. The fact you can get loads from 124gr up to like 250gr means you can get supersonic loads that are similar to an AK, or get subsonic loads that suppress very well and hit like a 45acp.

This, and I say it as someone who has and regularly shoots both. It's a slightly underperformint 7.62x39, but the trade off is that it works in standard ARs without having to do any funky shit with mags, or run a retardedly cut out bolt face that WILL fail. I prefer my 300 blk for suppressors because I can nest them inside a handguard, and have less concerns about fucking them up. Otherwise, I like my AK.
They actually suppress equally well, it's just AKs have a rep for nonconcentric threads, so people took that as wrote and just steer clear of them for suppressing. But with reloads and a kns piston, they're fine. Different strokes.

You're not entirely wrong, but the 7.62x39 supply and variety in America, is straight up garbage.

It's a good cartridge at specific things puffed up by advocates trying to justify their expensive purchases.

.300 blk deafeats body armor .45 does not.

Sectional density makes .300blk far superior to any pistol caliber

>hi-desertdog.com/scar-pdw-pistols.html

All the powder of a .300blkout is burned before leaving a 9" barrel so the shorter barrel isn't affecting velocity of this round

The guns are the same prices as AR's and the ammo is like 40-60 cents a round. The only ppl puffed up are the poorfags who can only afford to shoot .223 and 9mm

>gajew
I bet you sat refreshing the page to see if anybody (You)d at how clever you are

oy vey

I don't think you know what a fudd is. As a matter of fact, I don't think anyone does on this site anymore.

its the zoomers ultimate scapegoat

It's a 5.56/.223 case necked up to take a .308/7.62 NATO bullet. Essentially it is a 7.62x39 that works in guns designed for 5.56/.223. It's loadings are usually designed to burn the full powder load in 7-8" barrels and because of the increased bore diameter and complete burn lets you get away with a shorter gas system while maintaining reliability (7" 5.56 guns are a shitfest to get and keep working well). The plethora of sub sonic loads makes it very easily suppressed.

people only started getting mad about the usage of fudd after 2016. its just born-again conservative millennials who now get angry when anyone criticizes rural life in any way.

That too is not what fudd means, you dumb fuck.

Why would anybody be BTFO?
Who wouldn't be for calibers getting more attention and production so they become a cheaper and more viable options for every person?

I meant like will people marketing pistol caliber smgs to LEOs feel btfo by this choice/get BTFO in the future

Judge for yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=pJr-pjofI4Y

Attached: ballistic_trajectories_chart_4eeba767.png (750x400, 19K)

Belgium got... tehehe... Belgium got BLKed.

Attached: 1535594468513.jpg (395x387, 18K)

Jesus fuck future reference if you are unsure of the exact meaning of the word don't fucking use it.

subsonic BLK does not defeat body armor

>Belgeria
>adopting an FN
wooooooow

>It's zommers
You millennial faggots were calling everyone a fudd before. Stop trying to use other generations as scapegoats and take responsibility for once in your life.

How does supersonic .300 BLK compare to 5.56 at further ranges?

but not the p90
*big think emoji*

> "take responsibility for once in your life"
boomer detected

I'm sure the special forces will still have full-fun guns but the average beat cop doesn't need it.

>police need guns equal to those used by criminals
>meanwhile normal citizens get cucked guns, or nothing (depending on locale)
Governments were a mistake.

I'm a zoomer you daft faggot. Nobody likes millennials, not boomers, not gen X, not gen Z and not even your peers. You are all pieces of shit that like to pretend to be poor poor victims while doing nothing to fight what ever if victimizing you.

13% more velocity but 50% more energy.

People hold even more contempt for 18 year olds like you though.

I'm 21 but nice trying.

It's funny when people think three years is an amount of time inaccuracy to get indignant about

So you're a millennial.

It's not a generational thing, it's a retard thing. The difference is, people were chastised for using words incorrectly. Now you just see Zoomers spewing words they don't know, and raging when they get called on it, like your faggot ass.

It's enough for the guberment to tell me if I am allowed to have booze, or a baby killing rifle, or a hand gun.

even worse, 5.56 doesn't have great ballistics but BLK is a potato

Good. I hope more adopt the 300blk so ammo prices go down near 223. It's a fine short barrel caliber with full power loads

1997 onwards is Gen Z, if you can't remember 9/11 you are a zoomer.
>people were chastised for using words incorrectly.
Not as much as you are trying to make it seem. People got away with being more stupid on this site a while ago.

even worse, 9x39 exists and is better at the intended purpose

You have a fundamental misunderstanding of the relationship between price of ammunition and military use.

Yes it does. All subsonic .300 can defeat level III and sub 200 gr subsonic can defeat IIIA. Mac and other random YouTubers have videos of it

link me, bonus points if it's not an all copper bullet

21? That fag is a zoomer, not a gen yer.

I've never seen this site any more stupid than it is right now, and that's still not an excuse to also be a complete fucking moron.

>I've never seen this site any more stupid than it is right now
Please all the fucking doge memes were worse than all the tumblr and plebbit refugees, at least they are fun to piss off.
> that's still not an excuse to also be a complete fucking moron.
I'm not excusing it, I agree is stupid but there is no proof only zoomers are dumb.

youtu.be/euucD2YJq4w

I'm not saying it will be a direct result of military but it will make it more popular and drive the price down eventually

>europe no longer exists because it isn't 100% white anymore
White fragility in action

It's a meme you dip.

Attached: 1548648130741.gif (297x229, 2.22M)

>level II armor

What about the claimed level III?

It's a dumb meme that encourages violence against brown people ya dip

It does. Just depends on the armor. Its not going to go through any steel plates or 3a kevlar with trauma plates, but it can defeat pistol rated soft armors that .45 and 9mm get stopped by. Now step up to supersonic .300blk and I'm sure you'll get even more penetration.

But thats a good thing tumblr transplant.

Who fucking cares about brown people ya dip, quit whining and start being capable instead of a burden.

My mistake. I thought Tim tested III not II in that vid, but either way you already were wrong claiming it won't go through body armor and that proves it penetrates where .45 does not.

Seeing as how a core tenant of 300 chimpout is easy and reliable conversion of an AR to use it, no, 9x39 is not better.

>Saying anything negative against one group is ACkSchully encouragement of violence against that group!!11!
>Slippery s-slope? Uh... d-definitely not.

Attached: 4466.png (990x682, 455K)

Not him, but I'm not exactly surprised that even subsonic rifle rounds can defeat pistol-rated armor. I suspect supersonic 300blk will have penetration qualities equal to 7.62x39, which is to say, pretty damn good for an intermediate cartridge.

upset brown people in full force this afternoon

KEK

holy shit people actually think this lmao

>.300blk triggers .223 poorfags
>Scar triggers muh AR poorfags.
.300blk Scar, the ultimate triggering.

Attached: 1531501803341.jpg (616x719, 92K)

lmfao that pic

scar is p gay tho for value reasons not price reasons

Super compact carbines are very cute. It's a shame they never really took off.

Attached: downloadfile-83.jpg (1024x768, 139K)