I thought that after returning from my deployments people will treat me as a hero...

I thought that after returning from my deployments people will treat me as a hero. In the first two weeks my friends and family treted me special but then everyone forgot about what I have sacrificed for them. All I have now is a fucked knee, nightmares from PTSD and a wound in my side.
Being a soldier doesn not worth it.

Attached: Truth_vs_Devil.jpg (736x781, 235K)

>I thought that after returning from my deployments people will treat me as a hero.
Why the hell would you think that? And what kind of person are you that you would expect that?

All I saw in movies as a kid that soldiers got everything when they did their job thank you tor your service this and that

>For England James?
Move to Australia, See the world.

Attached: For England James.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

Just wait till the next major war and cash in on your veteran status then. That’s sort of how these things go. The US as a whole sees itself at peace, regardless of how many troops we have deployed.

>fighting for Israel wasnt worth it

Gee you dont say?
>I have sacrificed for them

Are your family elite jews?

That's why you should have been a cop, all my family love me, the kids all think I'm superman or something and my neighbors respect me.

I'm not a hero...
Never was.

Such is life in Donbass.

It sounds to me like you never served.

Attached: minute man.jpg (605x900, 50K)

>white supremacist
I hate the merchant too but I dont feel sorry for you
I hope you enjoy the police putting holes in you after your eventual mental breakdown

Dont you mean what you sacrificed for Israel? No one gives a shit

>doesn not worth it

You want to be treated like a hero? Were you a POG? Everyone I know looks upon the "thank u for ur service" people with utter disdain.

The only supremacists that even exist are Jewish supremacists. Have you ever considered that the media might lie about people they don't like?

You sound like a boot who just got back from his first TDY

You're a retard then

This guy never served a day in his life. Why keep responding to him?

Attached: Simpsons.gif (480x354, 1.48M)

Good. I hate attabois and I'm glad I see a lot less of those yellow ribbons on people's cars. Fags like you that make being in the military so cringy. I remember coming home from a deployment all those people at the airport tried to stand between me and my family waving their 1$ flags in my face trying to turn me into an attaboi. I pushed right past them to get to my wife and son who I hadn't see in forever.

On the off chance this isn't bait, idk what you were expecting.
You weren't defending the US. What you thought you were accomplishing from the onset, and what happened are two very different things.

But not as retarded as OP.

Fuck you