What would be the ideal loadout for bicycle or motorbike equipped infantry?

What would be the ideal loadout for bicycle or motorbike equipped infantry?

Attached: 4731C423-EAF7-49EC-8D63-4C873B01FA8D.jpg (750x987, 830K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BorTCjEBUew/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: German soldiers take aim from the backs of horses, mid-1930.jpg (1100x826, 103K)

Looks like those guys had a deathwish. Wouldn’t those horses freak the fuck out the second they fired?

me on the left

Why is she so fucking fat? I thought cyclists were supposed to be thin as sticks

Attached: 56FEFC7F-CDD4-4AAE-96AD-290F191A3D7B.jpg (750x595, 21K)

here we go again with 200 replies of BRAAHHH

Attached: 1555757756994.jpg (887x1024, 197K)

She's a model you retard.

>She's a model
wow standards have truly lowered

Three things
>Nice Quads
>would allow her to kill me with those thighs
And motorcycle infantry would most likely be equipped very lightly. Just look at the MARSOC raiders and what they run when using dirt bikes.

That's a healthy amount of fat for a woman. Ideal body fat percentage is higher for a woman than a man, you fag. You're confusing a thin layer of subcutaneous fat over her fucking massive muscular thighs as the hamhocks of an obese woman.

Something simple like this could carry a decent amount of ammo and mortar shells

Attached: tmp_7032-prod_9358203604.jpeg-1930928220.jpg (250x250, 15K)

A bicycle/motorbike and a rifle of some sort.

You're gay

>cavalry horses
>scared of gunfire

>All women are queens!

Attached: th (1).jpg (474x663, 22K)

please no rear shots this time, I can only take so much

Attached: 1459909472276.jpg (657x528, 25K)

Standard weaponry for the soldier's rank & type of engagement slung over the back.

This

Also, source?

Flaming soiboy faggot.

So what's it like being a faggot? Do you like take cocks up your ass? What does your dad think?

Fuck your thread who's that THICC booty qt?

instagram.com/p/BorTCjEBUew/

SMGs instead of ARs, first. it's harder to keep a bike under control with no hands. motorbike instead of bicycle, simply because of speed, tire area and durability concerns. perhaps a bulletproof windscreen?
to be honest though, there aren't many circumstances where a bike would be more useful than an APC or jeep. maybe a pushbike where noise is a concern?

Full giggle Glock with 30-round mag.

>fat

bruh that's muscle.

>This exact thread again, with the same whore
Be creative.

lmao I did the first one purely for thotposting. Sort of flattered to see it copied.

Attached: Screenshot_20190430-092929~2.png (1080x1345, 1.69M)

More for me Mr. Low-T

Imagine the smell of this thot.

Something that can wielded one handed ideally.

Good christ.

>Brapzil.

faggot

THICC
H
I
C
C

>your fetishes are decided by your test levels

I mean, yeah hormones have an effect on what you find sexually attractive. Go figure.

>her legs
Yuck.

>be me
>on business trip
>out for dinner with my colleague
>a few drinks later
>he mentions he spent a few years as a defense contractor
>starts talking about a project he had
>he was tasked with finding a way to provide SOF units with a form of transportation while staying low profile
>bikes
>no shit, fucking mountain bikes
>tubeless tires lined with sheets of C4
>det chord laced in the spokes
>as some one who is big into trail riding, was about to call it out as drunken bull shit
>he goes on to explain the set up in great detail, being actaully plausible
>contract was eventualy bought out before the project was finished

Unfortantely, the company we worked for didnt last much longer and closed up. Not sure what happened to the guy.

My ideal loadout would be muh dick, to jam into that woman's asshole

Attached: 1553916340145.gif (480x270, 3.3M)

Attached: Gangbusters Bike mounts 13 shotguns, two revolvers, six bayonets, flare gun.jpg (981x739, 119K)

Attached: AF2B8B79-D6D7-4DC7-BBA8-38500B9BBE49.jpg (1280x960, 412K)

Attached: sniffffffffffffffffff.jpg (654x377, 23K)

I love chicks built like bowling pins.
Post Moar of this cycle sloot

rigid 90s mtb with slicks

I know a girl with a similar build to OP. Haven't seen her for months, and now my brain keeps playing tricks on me regarding her. Tricks like(hey dude, what if she wasn't just being nice that one time and was actually interested in you? Chew on that while you're trying to get to sleep)or thinking that someone I saw on the street was her because she kind of looked like her from behind and had a similar hair color. And it's snowballing, it's getting harder to not think of her, to not think that maybe she was into me, but I fucked it up by not noticing her signals like all those dipshit anime protagonists that I laugh at for doing what I might have done. Is there a weapon I can buy that will release me from this hell? A rifle or pistol I can acquire that will quell the roaring emptiness inside me?