Law enforcement general

Law enforcement general thread: im not racist, there just always black edition.

The cool place for cops and fake cops to hang out.
Non cops.can ask questions we might or might not answer.

Attached: 9631811991_f5d5ac5c66.jpg (371x500, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_VDVjJp5kLo
youtube.com/watch?v=Yd3v_fssabI
youtube.com/watch?v=KPHv_-fqdjM
youtube.com/watch?v=G41FhZMRg3c
youtu.be/jFKAFj-GcXk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is peak performance

Attached: MV5BMTczMjk2OTc4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjA2ODE1MDE@._V1_.jpg (1500x1851, 829K)

Attached: B1A3CDA1-9790-4411-AFDE-437B8F7EEB85.jpg (640x427, 57K)

I'm a CO that gets covered in blood regularly. Do I count?

So on a real note. How do you feel about having to interact with nig nogs on a regular basis?
t. Not cop

Like an adult babysitter. If you talk to them like children you get a lot further than you'd think.

The 4th amendment (in part)
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures...
>>unreasonable searches and seizures

Which means there are REASONABLE searches and seizures that Do Not require a warrant
Too many anons think every search requires a warrant.
In the law we call these exceptions to the 4th amendment

Headed to work, don’t expect replies from me.

Attached: 00D8ED69-9775-47CF-8690-1376374795FA.jpg (634x412, 67K)

youtu.be/_VDVjJp5kLo
>ruled unconstitutional
>PD says to keep continuing on
Explain

Fuck off pig stop trying to steal from me

You should really understand how prone cops are lying to people about their rights and shit. If you ask to search my car and I decline don't tell me "well it'll clear you I'd you have nothing to hide" fuck you you aren't searching my car and no, denying your search is not suspicious

I once shot a cop during a domestic dispute. He became very amenable and not the complete jackass he was moments before.

Attached: Perfect.jpg (1200x1200, 212K)

>pig general
lgbt already exists

Holy cow please fuck my wife

Why do you continue to allow your departments and agencies to rob and kill people over victimless crimes?

They have no concept of cause and effect. Its really wild how someone can not understand something basic.

Number two, its never there fault. No matter what. Even if you have a picture of them.

And three. You can tell right away if someone is going to be a nig or not.
Walk up to there door
"Hello officer what seems to be the problem"
Vs
"What choo pull me over for. I din du nuffin"

Not that there arnt good black men, there certainly are, you can just tell the diffrence if someone has higher brain function or not right away.

And not that there arnt white nigs. But even cletus trailer trash, when i pull the joint he had behind his ear and show it to him ( this happend) is like
"Damn well thats my fault you got me"

Attached: T2zlSxf_d.jpg (576x1024, 52K)

>sitehole
cant make this shit up folks

Need a good post graduate degree for federal law enforcement investigator. Have Poli Sci undegrad considering Masters in Public Admin not sure though.

Typical cop.

Ok, only if you give us some spicy green texts

Attached: African Abstract Thinking.png (697x8275, 1.99M)

Attached: armedpolice.jpg (968x681, 70K)

At this point all my greentexts should be screencapped.

My newest one...

>worked in our "Crisis Management" area
>all the guys who cut themselves for attention. The ones who do want to die don't wait until you're standing there watching
>dude cuts
>I'm off in another area and hear that they need help in his cell block
>look out my window for several minutes
>nobody was coming and I wasn't SUPPOSED to respond because can't leave "suicidal" inmates alone.
>went anyway
>dude flayed his arms pretty good
>get him out and taken to medical
>in the prison ER
>Sarge shows up
>Sarge talks shit to the guy
>guy stands up and starts REEEEEEing
>I'm still holding on to him. Partner has his other side. He's cuffed.
>Wasn't like he was going anywhere
>"Ok man just si-..."
>He disappears.
>My grip on him is gone
>Sarge body slamed him and took him off the table, and into the floor
>blood...blood...everywhere now
>his wounds are flowing now
>i'm just laughing because what other reaction can i have
>have to get on the floor with them.
>GreatDayToWearDressUniform.jpg

The ballad of Captain Uganda

>Work with a literal war criminal (pardoned) from Uganda
>Get put on the extraction team with him, two Ethiopians and a Kenyan
>I am made point man because I can speak English correctly.
>Trying to reason with the Gigga Nigga inside the cell
>I don't WANT to be the first one inside to fight Gigga Nigga
>"Hey man, listen we can work something out. Just-"
>Captain Uganda clears his throat
>"OFFENDAH COME TO DEH DOOR"
>"DIZ NOT END WELL FOH YOU"
>"WE COME IN DEH, WE BEAT YOU SOH BAT"
>"WE KILL"
>negotiations devolved at this point.
>Sarge is just standing off to the side. Mouth open.
>Get into an African Gangbang
>was pretty fun.

I support cops, good on you guys out there helping people and being the ones to deal with crack heads and nigs. Most of you arnt shitty.

Except the ATF. Fuck the ATF

Attached: 093-01046.jpg (1453x1175, 213K)

I prefer white cops over black cops and i am black.

Any NC/SC cops here? I have a question regarding concealed weapons. I have a SC CWP. Am I required to have my pistol “on my person,” or can it just be in the vehicle with me?
I have been keeping my pistol in the center console of my truck (under the radio area) because it’s a secure spot and is easy access. I feel like if I needed it and it was under my shirt, it would take longer to draw.
If I ever got pulled over I would prob stash it under my seat before informing the officer of my cwp as I enjoy not having any bullets in my body and I wouldn’t want to stress anybody out.
Anyway is that a legal place to store it when driving? Also I live right on the border and drive to NC for work. Does the legality change if I’m crossing state lines? NC has reciprocity with SC CWPs. Thx

Not NC or SC so not helpful at all. But in PA a handgun in a vehicle is considered concealed, And is treated the same as if its on your person.

The same does not go for long guns. Any long guns in a vehicle must be stored separately from ammunition. that means no ammo in the same case as your hunting rifle. But say you have an AR in a case with loaded mags on the pouches on the outside is fine. A cc permit has no affect on this long gun rule

Makes sense, when I was in boot camp we had a handful of black folk and the kill hat was a black SSGT he treated those kids way worse than everyone else and it's like he prioritized fucking with them way more.

Any one have the pic of the fat fucking bitch in blue jeans and gear with an ar responding to some shooting? God. That image will make me so angry

Fuck off pig, you're not welcomed here.

Cops got bullied in high school so they take it out on the citizenry.

Cops literally do not care about your freedoms or the constitution and the ones that do will still defend the ones that don't.
Frankly these threads don't even belong on Jow Forums.

Fuck off. Don't you have a subreddit you can jerk off in?

youtube.com/watch?v=Yd3v_fssabI

it's always gonna be fuck 12

I’ve been thinking about looking at border patrol jobs. Anyone know anything about it?

If you can pass the fitness tests, you're in. They're understaffed.

Not that user but what about ICE? I'm not white and heard it's a good ol' boys club. How badly will this fuck me from getting a job arresting and deporting illegals

Yes, black cops are often self hating and take it out on black citizens. I only speak with white cops, i plead the 5th with black ones. A

ICE is hard to get into mainly because they are more..."elite"...it doesn't matter if you're white, black, or brown. It just matters if your resumè stands out or if you know a guy who knows a guy. It's true that it's a good ol boys club, to a point. They hire ex-military, higher up supervisor's kids, or ex-Border Patrol pretty much exclusively. However, they're hiring way more people now. So that won't be as big of a deal.

My advice? (Rather my dad's advice, was a BP agent for like ten years.) 1. Get in shape. 2. Go test for Border Patrol. 3. Get into border patrol. Get paid 70k starting. Work a year, then apply force ICE every time you see an opening until you get in.

Or work BP for five years and apply to be BORTAC, the Border Patrol's tactical team.

Oh you think you tough huh?!
youtube.com/watch?v=KPHv_-fqdjM
>It just matters if your resumè stands out or if you know a guy who knows a guy. It's true that it's a good ol boys club, to a point. They hire ex-military, higher up supervisor's kids, or ex-Border Patrol pretty much exclusively.
Well fuck. Look like it's Baltimore PD or Chicago.
>Border Patrol
While I like your advice of trying to do some sort of lateral agency transfer or something I have a feeling I'll get fucked and have to remain at BP(heh you're here 10 years already, BPanon, may as well just finish it out ect)

Inbred ignorance detected. *They're

No wonder you became a cop

Samefag again:

To add to this, the only reason to do ICE over BP/CBP is if you don't want to live in a town on the border for about three to five years until you can transfer. Other than that,

>Border Patrol sees more action
>Never behind a desk all day
>operate inna woods/desert
>K9/Marine/Scuba/Tactical/Pilot etc. all positions you can get and have a better chance at getting.
>shoot funs more regularly
>less travel unless you just want to travel

Got accepted into my city's academy, I just have to wait until the next hiring intake and I'm in. Wish me luck anons!

Fuck you, bootlicker. People on open-carry states have been shot dead, murdered, by cops. And where are the good cops? They're not arresting the "bad apples". They're protecting their wife-beating colleagues.
"A bad apple spoils the bunch."

NO JUSTICE
NO PEACE
FIGHT THE POLICE

Attached: n49xk2d.jpg (736x483, 68K)

Only correct answer, smells like bootlicking glownigger in here

Attached: 29513498-1FC9-42F3-A14C-9A70A0C7187F.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

Oh no. My dad passed up ICE several times after working with ICE and seeing their day to day job. He could have gotten in several times. When he finally decided he wanted to, other stuff totally unrelated to the jobs happened, and now he works as a weird PMC/Federal Security guard making way more than an ICE agent.

The only reason I haven't applied to Border Patrol or ICE is because I'm giving it a bit longer to go see if I can get the same job he has. If not...BP/ICE it is. Or I'll just keep my current job inna prison. Don't knock Corrections broski. It's...it's an experience. And honestly, coming from being a LEO into Corrections, I wish I had done it the other way around. I think all people wanting to get into law enforcement should work in corrections first.

Thanks for your reply bro. I looked up laws regarding transport of rifles in SC and it says “prohibition does not apply, however, to a centerfire rifle or shotgun contained in a vehicle traveling on a public road, a closed compartment, or a closed vehicle trunk.” I don’t gave a trunk, I have a single cab pickup so I put it behind the seat. I only transport it when going to a range though; I’ll def remember to pack it in my range bag with no mag in it.
Ever been to Schwenksville? I lived there when I was a tyke. Not related to thread but w/e

A question for American copfags, what's your opinion on people who think that you are as much to blame for bad laws as the people who pass them because you are willing to enforce them, as opposed to refusing, or quitting? Also, what's your opinion on people who want to be able to use lethal autonomous defenses to protect their property without fear of legal penalty?

Can you ask him this for me please.

If i dont like a law i dont enforce it, but mandatory body cams make that more dificult. Yeah it will save my ass when i finally have to cap a future astronaut when he draws on me, but it makes it harder to lets say let some weed smoking kid off with a warning and take his weed. Because now theres video evidence of me "not doing my job" and me "not turning over evidence"

I need advice LEO fags.

Attached: 30yearoldavacado.jpg (640x629, 55K)

>Don't knock Corrections broski. It's...it's an experience.
My friend and his dad are both prison guards and they have some pretty amazing stories. From these dumb nigger crackheads somehow building working FM radios and shit to what they call “sissies” acting exactly like the cheerleaders on the longest yard, I could listen to them talk about it all day

>quick which cop is a "good" cop

Attached: 1526351876673.jpg (720x666, 63K)

There are very few laws I disagree with. I generally try and give everyone the benift of the doubt unless they've done something astoundingly retarded.

Those people drive me insane. I worked a simpler assault the other day, where the victim and her boyfriend willingly put themselves in danger. And her boyfriend is not only causing at me because I didn't magically appear to stop the assault, but saying he should have shot the assailant because "that's aggravated assault and I feared for my life"
It's my job to know the law and have a working understanding of it. When I tell people they will highly scrutinized and probably arrested if they go around shooting people they always react like I don't know what I'm talking about.

It depends on where you're going. The FBI wants computerfags. Border Patrol will take fuckin' Philosophy majors. From personal experience (and I'm pissed off for not doing it.) I can say Emergency Management is a desired area. My dad says "I did the military. Fuck college."

General advice, do something "technical and applicable" to LE. Criminal Justice degrees are a dime a dozen. Emergency Management degrees are not. The FBI wants accounting degrees. Border Patrol loves linguists. DEA loves chemistry.

You can pick anything STEM or trade related, and use it. Just don't get a cop out degree like I did.

But yo I'm out and I'm gone

Corrections is sort of like bootcamp. While you're there, you hate it. But later on, you remember all the cool shit you did and look back on it and smile. People that do it for 30 years are batshit. But if you're young and need a good job, putting in a few years is good for you. I hated sitting in a hot "Emergency Room" on my unit, with a dude bleeding on me for an hour. But looking back, it was hilarious.

You learn how to talk to people (violent people.) You learn to manage people. You learn how to do basic team based CQC minus the guns. You learn how to put handcuffs on correctly (fuck my partners who don't...fuck ya'll.) And most importantly it really does weed out pussies. If you can do corrections for six months, you can be a cop in the shittiest town for much longer.

Too late I did Poli sci like a fucking retard undergrad just because that's all I had interest in at the time.

I'm considering an MPA or Project Management Masters now. I also have 4 years of Marine Corps Infantry combat experience so hopefully that counts worth a damn

Military experience plus your PS degree is worth more than you think. Especially for Border Patrol. Go ahead and just start applying. The FBI might say no. But CPB/BP will snatch you up pretty quick.

And in the mean time, like I said, try corrections out. Federal Corrections pays pretty well. But you'll get to know the type of retarded animal you'll soon be dealing with. I work in a prison with tons of illegals. Boom. Border Patrol experience. I had to learn Spanish in 5 months to control these faggots. For whatever reason, a white guy speaking Spanish freaks them out and makes them listen.

Also, look into getting your Peace Officer's license in your state without joining a department. I got mine from a community college. Shit was fun.

ALSO

Look into being a nuclear material courier for the DOE. Seriously. They only hire ex-combat vets right now.

>ex combat vets

I know that was a double negative. You get my point.

I am actually in the hiring process for CBPO but am waiting on a poly. The bitch takes over a year to get scheduled for. I. The meantime while I wait I was going to go for a Masters with my remaining go bill.

>all our spelling mistakes

What are you drinking? I have PBR.

And that's a good idea too. But getting a peace officer cert is good too. You can probably afford both if you do it right. Or get your EMT cert. I was actually amazed at how many EMTs got jobs over me, because EMT shit is more in demand than doubling up in a person with LEO and Corrections experience.

>arresting someone for a joint
Absolute bootlicker

Hmm EMT nice idea. I might do it. I'm phone posting rn not drunk because I drank so much I got a stomach ulcer

EMT or Fire/Fire Tech.

Also if being inna woods does it for you, get an Agricultural degree and be a State or Fed Game Warden.

I’D RATHER BE CARRIED BY SIX BEFORE I’M JUDGED BY TWELVE

FUCK 12 BEFORE I TELL I’LL TAKE A 38 SHELL

I don't mind in a woods but down here in the South that is the ultimate in good ole boy

I realized that the whole anticop culture is indeed created by Afro-American and commies in the us and then exported here in Europe.

Cops here are usually very kind people with shitty wages and a different kind of job.

Cops are friends

>very few laws I disagree with
>Cop pretends he knows the law.jpg
No wonder you aren't a lawyer.

>you don't think like me
>this is bad

Very Leftist of you.

How many melanin enriched gentlemen have you killed?

You know weed can affect your capacity to drive correct? it's like drunk driving, hell even those vice niggers had a video on this

youtube.com/watch?v=G41FhZMRg3c

>Chemists assistant here, I know all the chemicals bro
Quite asinine, user. This is why nobody likes cops, they're lying morons.
>b-b-but at least I know the ones that matter!!
Go kiss a boot, maybe a genie will come out and grant you a lawbook.

If you're a cop on Jow Forums right now the only reason you should be with the force is to sabotage and steal from it to assist dissident political groups. Anything else is just pig behavior.

When a law is passed society is saying they want this law enforced. Enforcing that law means that when someone breaks it they must be held accountable. If they physically resist being held accountable they will be brought into compliance with physical force. If their resistance escalates to the point of or is lethal in nature they will be met with lethal force. If you do not want to police killing people over victimless crimes abolish all laws without a non-State victim.

NC cop here. If you have your Conceal Carry you can keep your firearm anywhere in the vehicle you want. If you get pulled over just inform the cop that you have a conceal carry and tell him where your gun is.

I made it through everything and failed the background. They deemed me unsuitable for I'm not sure why. Won't tell me either. I passed the PT, written, panel interview, poly, met with the investigator, he showed up at my neighbor's, my college, my army unit was contacted. I waited 9 months to be found unsuitable.

I'm still piping hot about this. I invested many days of long travel and expenses to make it to distant appointments, interviews, a excruciating polygraph, months of getting in shape planning for the academy, and it was all over in a single email.

Was it on poly? You can foia them

Imagine being this much of a nigger

This thread is sounding like black twitter with all the cop hate

I'm here to protect your rights. You're welcome

Calm down Jamal no one wants to take your weed on this board.

I like french cops, they're usually chill and hate the same people I hate

I've got an advanced degree in Criminal Justice but know I'm not cut out for the academic life. Any decent jobs for me?

Where do i find women like this ?

Attached: 1514059773504.jpg (736x509, 62K)

youtu.be/jFKAFj-GcXk

Attached: cfd2759e.jpg (500x500, 72K)

Cops should have PT standards.

Honestly this.
I even like most cops. I'm even going into a field (juvenile corrections) where I'll have to deal with them very often.
The problem is that the job attracts some of the most dirtbag, type a personality having losers you'll ever find. Not to mention the ones who have serious mental problems. Most aren't like this, but plenty are. With a rigid command structure, nobody has a way to speak out against it either. For example, remember the Virginia detective who forced a 17 year old to masturbate and send nudes to his 15 yo girlfriend to gather evidence in a child prostitution case. Not 1 but 2 cops watched that encounter and did nothing to stop it. The reason is simple. They were outranked. Even if they successfully stopped the detective and went to higher superiors, they'd still likely be scolded.
Most cops are decent, but they often don't stop the bad ones.

I'm pretty sure they do but I heard that they are only required to pass it once upon application then they aren't ever asked to pass it again during their career. Not sure though, not a cop.

You should probably kill yourself instead.

Lol.

They should have to pass a version of it every year, it doesn't have to be tough, just run a mile and pull a heavy sack a couple of yards.

>society is saying they want this law enforced
Ayy lmao, imagine thinking that politicians represent their constituents, especially in states with major urban areas, Chiraq doesn't have the same interests as me, retard.

How do you and other American LEOs cope with the fact that the founding fathers believed a police force was incompatible with the Constitution and the God given rights of Americans?

LE agencies literally exist to stifle the rights of citizens. There is no existing body in America which protects rights any longer.

I wasn't expecting to learn that much in this thread. It all makes sense now.

I agree, if your job includes having to physically fight and chase down people on foot from time to time, you'd think they'd make it mandatory. And you'd think that they would do it wether it was or wasn't just to be in shape for their job.

Hey guys I got a joke.
Want to know the sole difference between a pig and a nig?
One wears a badge.