Cyberwarfare

Why is the US getting so soundly beaten by the Chinese in Cyberwarfare?

youtube.com/watch?v=90g99wTKg9Q&t=3s

Attached: NSA BTFO.jpg (647x1080, 125K)

Because the US doesn't take China seriously. China's only goal is to overthrow the US as top dog and we're helping them do that. We don't even try to stop them. What is needed is a full scale war against the Chinks. They must swiftly and decisively defeated now before they grow anymore strength. Of course though America is too focused on defending Israel.

Impressive

>Winnie the Pooh still reading the NY Times
Okie doke, whatever you say Xi

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Are you brain-damaged? The US has been launching cyber attacks for many many years, some of which we know for a fact cause physical damage.

I mean, stuxnet and its effects on Iran’s nuclear program is a pretty impressive use of cyberwarfare offensively. When it comes to industrial espionage and stealing technical data, China has a lot more to gain by stealing American engineering documents than the reverse. On top of that, if such a data theft were to occur, it’s unlikely that the Chinese government would publicly acknowledge that such an event happened.

They call submarining the silent service, but you don't hear shit from the nerds. Any good books or websites on the topic?

I miss k before you guys showed up. You are always bitching about Jews and blacks. Focus on bettering yourself and stop blaming others for your problems you piece of shit.

t. kike

It was technically a very impressive operation but it's actual effects were hilariously shit. Estimates of Iranian nuclear production show it just produced a small and temporary dip in active centrifuges. You can watch a documentary on it with interviews of the agents involved, the stuxnet program was never anything more than a delaying tactic.

you didn't even dare to take on China at its weakest during the Korean war, didn't dare to invade the north in the Vietnam war but now want to take China on at its strongest?

On the other hand, the Chinese pushed your shit hard even when they had no nuke. They were the only country who were the closest to initiating a full blown nuclear war with the Soviet (they actually detonated one of the 2 nukes they had along the border, not your sissy ass Cuban missile """"crisis"""")
Hohoho. What a delusional retard. I don't give a shit about your "capacity" and "technological advantage. The fact of the matter is, whenever it came to the most crucial issue with China you bailed.

Attached: thiskillsthefleet.jpg (1765x965, 100K)

I'm not an anti Semite, and I actively screw with Jow Forums by posting shit they don't like like Black Panther box office numbers, but I will admit the US seems inordinately supportive of Israel. Not just in terms of military aid, intelligence sharing and supporting it politically - like the internationally criticized recognition of Jerusalem as Israeli captial - but also the US picks a fight with whoever poses a threat to it.

because corporations have zero loyalty to america. and our government is determined by corporations, not human beings. this corupts everything that the USA does. from economics, to immigration.

Attached: 11_coral_mermaid_by_ladychimaerad_dcbi38a-fullview.jpg (1024x1024, 96K)

Sure, but it stands alone in terms of a software attack effectively causing intentional physical damage to an industrial facility. As far as I know, the US is the only country to have done something like this. (At least as a matter of public record)

we got us a 2015 Jow Forums oldfag here

Making every thread about teh joos is new. The pacific has nothing to do with israel, and invading china shitposting just as retarded.

Dubs of truth

Remember to keep yourself safe from angry escalators chang

Insect people are like robots, make for good number human computers. There’s also 1.4 billion of them.

Because we throw the best hackers in jail while China and Russia hire them

T.seething chang

We need people of all races in the gun community so the fags don't pass more bans. Post your skin nigger I'm more arian than you.

Attached: IMG956406.jpg (1600x1200, 228K)

BTFO

ANSWER: Because the (((American))) corporate oligarchy has gotten rich over the past 30 years by selling out to China. They have no loyalty to America. Americans work hard at SHIT jobs, for SHIT pay, so our (((investment banks))) and (((financial institutions))) can destroy thousands of small towns and suck them dry to turn around and invest in China. Americans would revolt if they were even 1% aware of how badly they are being manipulated and exploited. It's all an illusion. We are not free, it's not a democracy, we are a corporate-oligarchy-owned globalist hedonist (((secular))) shopping mall.

Attached: 1550704748736.jpg (1000x559, 52K)

because they are little rats that never fucking sleep. They are probably cyborgs by now.

Look at that disgusting gut. Did your mom take that picture? She's a nice lady. I would know

Because successful missions don't get published.

Why get shit pay for a country you don't care about when you can make big bucks in California

>Korean War
>China at its weakest

The era when the PLA had hundreds of thousands, or more likely millions, of super-patriotic, extremely battle-hardened veterans with tons of experience fighting forces better-equipped than themselves (the Japanese) was when China was at its weakest?

And these battle hardened veterans couldnt exploit their breakthrouighs because of shit industrial base and no mechanization at all.

Attached: PVA tactics LOGISTICS.jpg (688x1760, 1.19M)

If Stalin wasnt a faggot and gave the supplies and air-support he promised to the PVA, the US would have been no more since December 1950.

Imagine Chinese crack light infantry supported by Red Army MiG-15s and motorized logistics. Literally would have been Operation Bagration yet again.

Because combining an internet connection, low quality of life, dedication towards work and skills like software /technology, a technology centric society and culture, and resentment and dislike of the West makes it a huge threat to the US.

Why we still import so much backdoored tech and blatant sleeper agents from them, I will never know.

>NSA attacks China
>Gets defeated and tools converted for successful counterattack
>REEEE CHINA WHY U DO THIS!

Because unlike the bugmen, we don’t have to boast about it. But keep shilling that Winnie the poo propaganda, Lee.

They dont boast about it.
It is the new york times who reported it.

China never boasts about how badly they have BTFO'ed the Americans. It is always the western media who does it for them.

Maybe... It is time for the end of Freedom of Press?

Attached: CIA at its best.jpg (532x1024, 431K)

Still not even close to China at its weakest, particularly if we're talking about the 20th century as a whole.

Did you not read this?

The chinese and russians got NSA tailored access group tools, including a number of exploits, one for cisco ASA, eternal blue was another big one. I can't remember the rest of the top of my head, but these were leaked by the russians, a group called the shadowbrokers. The thing is, this toolbox was old, it was two years out of date, so it isn't really that impressive.

These tools were also used in Petya and wannacry.

I work in cyber.

I'm 6' 155 lbs cry about it back to pol nigger

>pol/ by posting shit they don't like like Black Panther box office numbers
Haahah omg upvote

based scroll of chink repellent