How is being in combat?

How is being in combat?

Attached: BG5AP4NJMNEGRNYPSW7AIMDHDA.tif.png (1200x675, 1.22M)

shitload of adrenaline

Awesome

Attached: DMCUDM8WAAAhx4z.jpg (641x960, 99K)

Loud and confusing

boring 1 hour of sitting around and watching machine gun guy have all the fun, pissing yourself when a round hits near you and then another hour of sitting around

>How is being in combat?
Like a warm apple pie.

Loud, boring, awesome in all meanings.

>mfw /nocombat/ semperfinigger

I’ll probably never get trigger time in my life will I? Why should I even bother training anymore?

Attached: 8BCAE457-7852-443F-9F4F-457C4F4BF2DB.jpg (1224x1221, 251K)

Attached: Jeremy_Morlock_pulling_dead_Afghan_boy_by_his_hair_in_2010.jpg (600x450, 96K)

Attached: women in combat.webm (480x360, 783K)

>Why should I even bother training anymore
So if anyone threatens you or your family you can react quickly and effectively. Also if you're schizo for muh shtf and electric boogaloo

Ah yes, the time-tested combat VCR.

I was only in live fire twice but both times its like trying to think while going down the highest part of a roller coaster. Which is when I started taking training exercises seriously.

Why are digital cam pants and solid color shirts so aesthetic?

The best.

Attached: reuters-kawther.jpg (405x480, 20K)

What the Hamas is doing to it's own people and especially political opponents inside Gaza is far worse than anything the IDF ever did. People cry about pictures like that, but it's literally just soldiers dispersing riots in 99.5% of the cases. What else are they supposed to do but grab those kids, shoot them? Or just stand there and get rocks thrown at themselves?

I’m no fan of extremist factions ruling through religious-authoritarianism, but they were kind of forced into that position.
West Bank walled off miles from the sea, Gaza being turned into a Warsaw Ghetto, etc etc
Israel deprives the Arabs of livelihood, land, and a future. Also shooting Palestinian children and bragging about it.
Here your (((you))) now get lost.
Both sides are equal in their crimes.

Attached: 5D3068AA-F4DF-4894-B51A-B6717993BABA.gif (480x238, 415K)

What the fuck guys? Doesn't Jow Forums hate both kikes and sandniggers? Now what am I supposed to hate.

>Israel deprives the Arabs of livelihood, land, and a future
[citation needed]

Das rite. Israel dindu nuffin.

Attached: israel fuck yeah.jpg (650x366, 37K)

It is a mixed bag. It awesome to actually do your job rather than just training for it. You do come to realize how vulnerable you are quickly. Adrenaline and muscle-memory gets you threw most TICs, and I swear everything seems better after your out of it. You sleep better, food tastes better, and you appreciate what you have all the much more.

Downside is losing friends, who are truly surrogate Brothers. You spend nearly 24 hours with your guys, it hurts when you lose them. Worse off, you intimately get to know their families, their kids. having all that, it hurts all the much more. With IEDs it was usually several of your friends at the same time.

Personally the worst thing for me in hindsight was seeing so many innocent people killed, not by us, but proxy forces. We volunteered, they didn't. Your at times grateful that it was them and not us. Which can be a sickening thought to have.

I love everyday I have here at home because I've seen how much worse life can be.

Like I said, it is a number of conflicting emotions. Some days it motivates me, other days it brings me down to my worst woes. It is essentially an experience, that you recognize everyday afterward.

Attached: IMG_0081.jpg (640x480, 170K)

Attached: 1557097933675m.jpg (698x1024, 84K)

Literally this.
Literally every time.
Operators my have different experiences but you average joe is mostly gonna be doing everything in their power during the cluster fuck to not get shot in the dick.

>throw rockets at Israel from beyond the border
>suprised when they actually come and get them
Fuck Israel, but fuck Hamas more

Attached: 1520712801564.jpg (491x491, 61K)

What happened in 1967?

You have the ability to learn for yourself, use it. Six-Day War, learn to history.

Good goyim

Six-Day War

Israel is literally on ocupied territory and taking more land and homes of Palestinian people every day.

>another thread ruined by schizo posting
Why don't you get bored?

this

but also this

That's a chick isn't it?

Good. Fuck them.

Best photo I've ever found to represent the chaos of the TIC is pic-related.

After my first TIC, I stopped taking photos on patrol. At least in the city.

Attached: An embedded photographer snaps a reaction of U.S Soldier during a Vietcong Ambush 1966..jpg (900x697, 100K)

The kind of combat we have on this last few years is pretty fucking boring, lurking around some shithole village in a sandnigger country, some sandniggers bored start to shoot a us from 1-2 km away, everyone got in some cover, shoot some rounds back one at time to supress fire, call air support and wait till the A-10 do the job, is beyond boring, real combat is a thing only police forces on countries like Brazil experience this days, for us is all just a boring sit, shoot at nothing, wait for airforce circle

No, that's actually a 10-year-old kid who lied about his age and enlisted as a drummer boy
Definitely not a woman, don't let the filename fool you.

>kikes and sandniggers
Same thing. Go read about Roman experiences with Jews, or hell just read the OT. Arab or jew, the behavior is the same. Semitic psychotic shit.