Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread: Secret gun ban edition: twitter.com/TonyclementCPC/status/1126574249236488192

Tony Clement: "...I have it on good authority that the PM has a secret plan to ban legal firearms. Apparently this plan is to be executed by cabinet directive with no debate in parliament. The PM plans to announce this gun ban at the Women Deliver conference held in early June in Vancouver where New Zealand PM Ardern will also attend. Can the PM confirm or deny this zero-accountability secret plan?"

Bill Blair: "I just want to assure this house that our government remains absolutely committed to taking all the measures that are effective in keeping Canadians safe and as I believe every member of this house will agree, there is no greater responsibility for any order of government..."

Attached: tfw fucking leaf.gif (295x262, 3.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegunblog.ca/2019/05/09/trudeau-has-secret-plan-to-ban-guns-in-june-mp-clement-says/?utm_source=TheGunBlog.ca&utm_campaign=dba369a8a1-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_01_31_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_319a72f281-dba369a8a1-24942299&mc_cid=dba369a8a1&mc_eid=de555f7d99
twitter.com/TonyclementCPC/status/1126574249236488192?s=19
thegunblog.ca/2019/05/08/canadian-individuals-own-66262-ar-15-rifles-rcmp-says/
nationalpost.com/opinion/andrew-coyne-canadians-have-fallen-desperately-out-of-love-with-justin-trudeau
youtu.be/4KOddPQc7hk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cowabunga time

Attached: 199.jpg (680x512, 47K)

Glad to see we are putting news in the OP again like we did when cangen first started

Cowabunga it is.

Attached: ccb.gif (500x373, 334K)

Holy shit we need to get Trudeau out NOW

>Secret gun ban edition
N-NANI!!?

Attached: 1517369034428.png (296x300, 103K)

338 lapua guy better start practicing those long range shots.

Attached: IMG 2840.png (1080x1920, 2.09M)

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Outright banning shit on the spot without any debate or vote, just "yeah, and this is banned now, fuck you."
These people want to get the fucking rope, don't they?

Attached: Vera.jpg (559x481, 76K)

Do not fret.

Attached: rise up.webm (596x336, 1.83M)

thegunblog.ca/2019/05/09/trudeau-has-secret-plan-to-ban-guns-in-june-mp-clement-says/?utm_source=TheGunBlog.ca&utm_campaign=dba369a8a1-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_01_31_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_319a72f281-dba369a8a1-24942299&mc_cid=dba369a8a1&mc_eid=de555f7d99

Trudumbfuck plans to announce an NZ style mass confiscation at the Wamen's conference in NZ to virtue signal infront of Jacinda Ardern.

Shit is about to pop the fuck off.

Attached: 1554233267788.jpg (1082x818, 83K)

twitter.com/TonyclementCPC/status/1126574249236488192?s=19

THIS IS IT. LIBS ARE GOING TO FUCKING DO IT.

Attached: uhhh.jpg (540x960, 60K)

Godspeed leafbros. Hope you're ready.

thegunblog.ca/2019/05/08/canadian-individuals-own-66262-ar-15-rifles-rcmp-says/

66,000 + AR15s in civilian hands. Just try it.

Attached: 1519402328747.jpg (800x800, 105K)

C-71 status?

>c71 not passing poster nowhere to be found

Guys he wouldn't actually do it right?? I mean the only way I can see why is this could be an attempt to virtue signal before the election and somehow win back all the voters he's lost, but there's no way it could save him right??? This has to all be political maneuvering before the election... someone hold me...

Seriously , Fucking Chretien was impeached for way less than the shit Justin nothin he says is Trudeau has done. Are Canadians fucking spineless now? Seriously why did everyone think "well we have to wait out 4 years of this fuckhead". And also fuck all of you that voted for this faggot drama teacher

Dont you have polar bears n shit

My anxiety level has shot through the roof. I had hoped there would be more time before this kind of nuclear option went live, but, I guess it's here.

Theoretically, he could. You only need an Order In Council to ban things.

Wouldn't this ban be political suicide? Like I can see him putting a motion into parliament for a ban, but forcing it through would just be more ammunition in the hands of his enemies that he is a tyrant, especially after SNC. Is Trudeau just fucking crazy?

>c71 not passing poster nowhere to be found
so is it, or is it not, going to pass? What happened today in regards to c71?

i pray for you leafbros, good luck

>Literally millions of gun owners in Canada
>Libs honestly believe they could just arbitrarily impose mass bans with zero debate and the officers who'd do the confiscating wouldn't catch a few thousand bullets
There's like 2 million gun owners across the country, if even 1% of them resisted violently that would mean the RCMP (that currently has 30,000 members) would get into nearly 20,000 gun fights across the country.

Attached: 1234124124124.jpg (858x931, 195K)

only in certain parts IE the far north

>Wouldn't this ban be political suicide?
What would you vote for this fuck again if he didn't do it? You fucking voted for him didn't you you stupid cunt, he has already political hari kari before fucking with guns. FUCK QUEBEC AND ONTARIO

Canadian Civil War?

>Semi auto ban
>every rural community from Quebec to BC goes rogue

never, desu

Attached: 1553916429012.jpg (1700x1000, 65K)

>Is Trudeau just fucking crazy?
No, he's an SJW, he's so absolutely sure and self-righteous in his beliefs that he probably doesn't even realize just how much everyone hates him for his shit; and everyone who does hate him is just some backwater redneck whose opinion doesn't matter because there's no possible way he could ever lose the election.

Calm down user, believe it or not there are still a good chunk of people still willing to vote for the liberals regardless of SNC. I voted conservative last time but my riding went to NDP, voting conservative this year as well.

guess its time to buy a 3d printer. Good thing I downloaded those files

Attached: fosscad-Bolt.png (1193x669, 665K)

I'm reporting you to the RuneScape moderator for illegal software! >:(

>explodes after 2 rounds

REMINDER In the Event of confiscation, Hide your guns. And when they come say "wait what? I thought you guys already came, and explain that your were visited by people earlier who claimed to work for the CFP/CFOs"... Show some "receipt", now instead of looking for your guns they will be looking for people abusing/using the confiscation, pretending to be police to steal guns.

My vote and my province voted Conservative, that should narrow it down to 2 provinces I believe where I am located. And you know what our votes don't fucking matter , Quebec and Ontario will burn if they vote that fuck in again

It's not a pressure bearing component.

>being this much of a brainlet
good luck Chief, I'm behind 7 proxies

Attached: 1541807438675.jpg (645x671, 81K)

>chamber a round
>dissolves into mustard gas

absolutely devilish
Almost TPB-tier

do not tread

Attached: 1488054484782.jpg (952x866, 151K)

I WISH A NIGGA FUCKIN' WOULD

Attached: May_9_2019.jpg (990x874, 103K)

"The officer who took them? Yeah I think his name was Randy Lahey. He's one of your boys, right?"

How long does it take for a forced cabinet decision like that to even take affect? The RCMP can't even issue rifles and body armor to their own guys, how the fuck are they going to enforce this?

He's lost the maritime I believe, and Quebec is one of the few people he's still leading but it hasn't grown. This article explains some of that:
nationalpost.com/opinion/andrew-coyne-canadians-have-fallen-desperately-out-of-love-with-justin-trudeau
Luckily my current riding was a couple percent difference between Libs and Cons, but libs won in 2015. I know at least 4 people who voted libs/NDP last year and are voting conservative this year, I think it's likely my riding will go conservative.

"His said his name was Corey Trevor or Trevor Corey, something like that. He had long gangling alien arms"

They'll probably make an example of some people in a place where it's easy to do so and then the'll start offering ATTs to turn them in at your local RCMP detachments within 30 days or something. That's my guess. Assuming this shit even happens. God, I hope this is just memes.

I don't wish any violence to occur, but if this does happen it would be fun to watch an user live stream himself in a shootout with the horsecops

Attached: 1550880236435.png (719x782, 411K)

I doubt it would/could even happen BUT , if it did I would assume they would try a volunteer relinquishment of banned firearms before going door to door. Literally going door to door to all PAL/RPAL holders is just too police state fucking 1984 ish to literally uphold. Cops have funs and are people too, I doubt they will agree with that kind of a decision as well

going to make semis Prohib and have everyone register them like the swiss arms and CZ to be grandfathered i.e. delayed confiscation. when you die theyre gone and it stops more people from getting new ones, that way they dont have t odo a buyback, just let us die with our guns.

You gotta find a creeper spawner and build a drop farm

TRUDEAU JUST SAID THAT HE'S WILLING TO BRING IN THE UN TO CONFISCATE OUR GUNS

Attached: 1536400939099.jpg (672x792, 57K)

Based retard

fake

Fake and gay, now's not really the time for UN invasion fantasy memes

That'd actually be good considering how incompetent the UN is at literally everything.

>I don't wish any violence to occur
Why? RCMP wouldn't stand a fucking chance against Canadian gun owners if even a fraction of them turned violent, they're a very small organization in the grand scheme of things; government would have to call in the military and apparently the military almost got into a fucking shootout with RCMP during high river, you really think a bunch of Alberta and Quebec boys would start genociding Canadians because a bunch of Torontocucks told them to?

Attached: This is fine.gif (592x570, 386K)

>UN cannon fodder backed by the Canadian army
Yeah that'll go well for us.

>caf disarming anyone when half the caf itself has private gun ownership

Attached: 1556060006085.jpg (1920x1271, 215K)

THE UN WANTS TO DISARM US

Attached: un_GUNGRABBERS.jpg (403x861, 119K)

You know how high the firearm ownership is for Canadian Army infantry?

RED ALERT RED ALERT:
TRUDEAU IS GOING TO SECRETARY ENACT A CONFISCATION GUN BAN IN JUNE!? THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

Attached: Screenshot_20190509-171828.png (1312x2560, 480K)

REMEMBER

NO
FUCKING
COMPLIANCE

DO NOT COMPLY
HIDE YOUR GUNS
DO WHATEVER YOU HAVE TO DO TO KEEP YOUR UNREGISTERED NRs OUT OF THEIR GRANDFATHERING SYSTEM OR CONFISCATION SCHEME.

DO
NOT
COMPLY

I want to believe that the army would be on our side if things went crazy, but all the historical precedents around the world do not inspire me with confidence.
I know for a fact that there's at least a couple of you on here who are either in the military or ex military, I'm sure you'd know best. Forgive me, but I don't trust any state institution.

fucking slowpoke

From pleddit but still, I'm scared boys.

Attached: WTF..png (999x638, 49K)

Attached: 1553282478240.png (800x528, 582K)

Isn't this shit illegal? Like, stupidly fucking illegal?
As in, so fucking illegal that one of Scheer campaign promises could actually be "I'll put Trudeau in jail for the rest of his miserable life if elected?"

Attached: 1499119083685.png (680x843, 402K)

yeah but they are usually waiting by your door trying to sell you a coca-cola...fucking polar-bros aint that bad

how confident are we that the Conservatives will repeal any bans put in place by our fucking moron of a PM?

100% confident

If they get a majority it's basically guaranteed that Bill C-71 will get scraped after it passes (it's going to pass, there's no denying that now). Other than that it's questionable but they can easily win voters just by promising to undo that stupid shit.

>no word on grandfathering

Attached: 1500151766014.jpg (321x482, 30K)

This. Just because he can, in theory, OIC our guns to death, there’s no way there isn’t a process to challenge such sweeping bans. R-right?

Not confident. I have no confidence in Andrew "Good Goy and Servant to the Milk Merchants" Scheer.
Talk is cheap

Harper was a piano and singing playing rock star to the Israelis and he never gets the kind of flak you faggots give Scheer.

>How to start a civil war with one easy trick!

Thanks fren

now how do we get the Cons back into power....

youtu.be/4KOddPQc7hk

Attached: D14IIXdX0AAgfKk.jpg (620x916, 65K)

Yeah right. We’re too bucked. At best people will just not turn stuff in.

>this pm was bowing to the joos how come you guys aren't blasting him as much as a man with 0 presence

Attached: eternal steve.jpg (1024x909, 135K)

What a shitty hill to die on. You're going to give trudeau another 4 years over some dairy?

At this points it's almost impossible for them not to get back into power, I've never seen anyone fuck their reputation over as bad as Trudeau has.

Harper routinely gets praised, not saying he doesn't deserve it because as far as I'm concerned he was the last real prime minister of this country, but don't come in here now with your fucking D&C bullshit over muh kikes you fucking retard.

No, I will definitely vote Cons. I just don't have confidence in him (like any other Politician)

Did you reply to the wrong post? I don't give a fuck about PM's having public relationships with Israel.

>it's almost impossible for them not to get back into power
I will believe it when I see it

i think we all agree all we can do is show up and vote conservative, but nothing wrong with shit talking them also

Annex Quebec and Ontario

That asteroid can't hit soon enough
This shit is getting too crazy, lets just get this party started already

Attached: 1557267444017.png (345x348, 252K)

well than guess i ll go buy myself a few extra funs and stash them than.

>he didnt buy and stash gucci NRs
>he thought his $600 AR was good enough
lel good luck anons

>a gun with one of the easiest lower receivers to make wasn't good enough
Your attempts to be smug are hilariously sad

>t. can only afford Hillary-scare depressed price ARs and nothing else

>pointing out you're retarded means I own an AR
k

>he doesn't own a poly 80 and 2 NR notARs
Never gonna make it

>implying I dont have a full automatic rotating and self-loading slamfire pipe shotgun go-cart