He carries a firearm for self-defense but doesn't have basic first aid kit and skills to help when someone actually...

>he carries a firearm for self-defense but doesn't have basic first aid kit and skills to help when someone actually gets shot
>he trains defensive shooting but not even a bit of hand-to-hand combat
>he stockpiles guns and ammo for SHTF but knows nothing about food preservation or purifying water

Attached: haha loser.jpg (820x516, 145K)

Must we have this thread once a week?

Yes..And your point is?

>he thinks he is going to be the one out of billions to actually survive

> doesn't have first aid skills
I don't care
> doesn't train hand to hand
OH but I do. Bjj
> doesn't have food or water stores
You got me there but I'm really not anticipating a societal collapse

I've always wondered, if you carry a first aid kit, shoot somebody in self-defense, then refused to provide first aid the mugger, would that be used against you in court? Seems a legitimate argument against carrying a first aid kit.

>Ham universe absorbs your shots and just falls on you
Heh, nothing personal kid

>cuckime

Attached: 1553498798110.png (293x242, 91K)

> the average Jow Forumsommando falls into the addage of 'all the gear, no idea'

More news at 11.

>read back to basics front to cover
>Read multiple army manuals
>Certified in first aid
>Nothing stockpiled and no guns
>Butched shit on a friends farm
>Does martal arts with friends
>Worked as a butcher before

Rate me Jow Forums

Jow Forums is full of useless assholes who dont even own guns, much less the experience and knowledge required to survive in a semi-professional military setting?
I need to sit down. You're blowing my fucking mind right now.

Attached: 1550387479339.jpg (1024x474, 109K)

> does martial arts with friends
Not legit training
> no guns
RIP
> worked as a butcher
+1
> certified first aid
+2

3/10

What does anime have to do with cuckoldry?

>Carry Glock 29SF with hollows
>Know how to make a splint, tie off a leg or arm to stem bleeding, reset broken fingers, and CPR
>Took basic Judo before I was /hasgunz/ so I know some basic throws and standard "use their momentum against them"
>I do in fact stock pile many things. Not enough to last 10+ years, but easily a month were SHTF
>Run my own server with detailed maps, how to guides, etc
>All the guides and maps are also in paper form
A..am I still going to be laughed at by anime girls? Also being 6'5" and 240lbs, is Judo even worth it? Should I get into something that's more about hands than grappling? It always seemed Judo was for smaller people looking to gain literal leverage over a larger person to even out the fight. As big as I am, I've met maybe 10 people that are bigger than me.

Most weeaboos hate NTR though.

>It always seemed Judo was for smaller people looking to gain literal leverage over a larger person to even out the fight
Pretty much. It's best-suited for women, children, and average-sized or smaller men, but you can never know enough, and you'll never know if you'll come into a situation that would require it, so it's worth it to have the skills, even if you'll never need it. It's fun too, and who doesn't like fun?

That's true. If we're being honest I was in Judo for years when I was still in the full swing if puberty. Went from 5'9" to 6'5" in like 2 years. Shit was crazy. Any recommendations for some form of practical hand to hand fighting for someone my size? I don't want like movie tier bullshit. Is plain old MMA something to do? Or is that all about being in the ring with rules only?

cops carry first aid kits too, or is it because they're cops? would civvies have any obligation or liabilities?

I really doubt it would happen, to help wounded mugger you'd need to get within his arms reach what would be dangerous to yourself

but better call ambulance immediately fampai

>Went from 5'9" to 6'5" in like 2 years
Jesus.
>Any recommendations for some form of practical hand to hand fighting for someone my size?
Krav Maga, maybe?

You should take bjj. For one, the goal is to submit and that's something big guys have trouble with; they generally just try and put you on your back but don't know how to apply a proper choke or joint lock. If you did bjj for a while, just got some good training on basic takedown and submissions you would be hard to deal with for anyone on the street. The Marines in ww2 and today train jiu jitsu. It's a necessity for hand to hand in my opinion.

Striking is also important though. I have seen little manlets knock out big dudes with a good shot to the chin. Just plain old boxing is great for stand up, it's cheap and there are plenty of gyms, competitions, and people to spar and train with.

On a side note, at 240 lb you are a big dude but do not underestimate manlets. They are usually some of the most dangerous dudes in there cause they managed to survive for so long they are skilled and gritty af. Especially Mexican manlets tough little bastards

Krav Maga is a joke. Do not listen to this guy.

Bjj
Wrestling
Muay Thai/kickboxing
Boxing
Judo
Karate (depends on the school, most are questionable but good ones are very good)

Everything else is a waste of your time. These are proven effective styles. Don't waste your time with anything else, if you trained for years in just one of these disciplines you could fuck up about 90% of dudes on the street.

>>tactical flopping onto your back is a legitimate form of combat

Lmao no

Striking
Knife work
Take downs

BJJ is stylized to the point of uselessness in actual combat.

Just a murder spree?

Hate to rain on your parade, but blowjobs aren't great for hand to hand combat

Attached: 1552587043808.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Every respectable jiu jitsu school teaches takedowns. We drill them constantly. It's still important to know how to defend yourself on your back if you end up there, it could very easily happen.

>he thinks 1 in 6 is difficult when he's in an armed wealthy first world nation
>he thinks that the habbening is going to be a global permanent zombie apocalypse and not a tense political meltdown where laying low is the best choice.
>he thinks shooting the fantasy hordes of blue helmets is more important than learning how to gut a deer and grow vegetables

The amish wouldn't even know if the Chinese toppled the government three years ago. They don't care becuase they don't need anything.

Reminder that May is Stop The Bleed month! Check around you for classes on tourniquet usage and stuff! I found and will be attending a class in a few days myself, I recommend everyone do the same.