Joined the Coast Guard, boys

joined the Coast Guard, boys
wish me luck

Attached: CAOSTGRRURUR.png (1024x967, 182K)

dumb puddle pirate

Nice you get to sit in a boat doing nothing AND get paid what a delight

Yeah.

no my friend,I went through the coast guard academy and i have my commercial helicopter pilots license, so im enlisting as a helicopter pilot. so basically the same but helicopter instead of boat

>joins Coast Guard
>gets sent to Kodiak
>40 fucking miles an hour top speed
>through the densest brush imaginable
>not allowed guns
Ask for Sitka or Juneau.

Attached: kodiak-bear.jpg (752x564, 114K)

Attached: 1549594866274.jpg (640x795, 69K)

Good luck, sounds comfy. I hope you operate some cool machinery, interdict some cartelios, and retire with benefits. Not like there's a war on anyway.
>except the War on Drugs :^)

Bring your own ammo and weapon cleaning supplies so you can just waste drug dealers on interdiction runs and call it in as a false alarm.

>Miami Vice theme intensifies

Attached: food in the mil.jpg (600x960, 91K)

my grandpappy flys helicopters in Sitka.

>coast guard academy
Ayyy, headed for swab summer July 1st. Any tips?

make sure to do lots of ab crunches, pull-ups, push-ups all that stuff. make sure to fire shine your shoes because its way faster, BUT DONT HOLD THE FIRE TO YOUR SHOES FOR TOO LONG, it can burn them. also the cadre are people too and just want the best for you, they cannot hurt you (physically). also be honest and stay positive.

Thanks, ensign!

>talking to coastie while in FL
>tells a story about gow they go out to a stranded yatch for a call
>rescue some foreign sounding guy
>the crew and him hit it off on the way back
>invites them to boat party on his other yatch that night
>they all have a good time
>next day they notice his face on a wanted board for drug smuggling and human trafficking

Unironically the best branch next to the Air Force.
They'll all make fun of you, but at the end of the day you're the real winner.
Not to mention that the Coast Guard actually defends the US.

Attached: __shimamura_uzuki_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_and_etc_drawn_by_shino_r_shughart__9deeab15cfee7d5e684 (732x993, 373K)

>next to the Air Force

Attached: 6F8D8C37-0E78-44A7-A8DA-479F13F7F506.jpg (500x559, 70K)

Miami. Fucking. Vice

Attached: IMG_20190425_203246.jpg (1200x1920, 195K)

This. The coast guard is the only branch actually doing anything. Aint there a better chance of seeing action from drug smugglers than any deployments rn?

Attached: grandpacoastguard.jpg (720x469, 31K)

Since you're going aviation you will be made fun of by ALL enlisted personnel. What ever boat your on try and be seen doing stuff to help out, like sweeping, helping the CS's carry stuff, help with stores, y'know stuff that makes you look like a decent person instead of one of the stuck up pilots and get compared to the Air Force.
Be prepared to answer the non-rates questions, there will be a lot of them and many will be repeated, but be truthful and honest.
If you get Alaska be careful around Kodiak, and check the armory before you bring or buy a gun. They only have a limited amount of space to store firearms.
And for the love of the Jow Forumsube dont complain that the internet/satellite of out or messing up while underway.
t. enlisted.