Why get a red dot when lasers are cheaper and better?

Why get a red dot when lasers are cheaper and better?

Attached: tumblr_melfztpHIq1rtcfaqo1_500.png (500x464, 48K)

Something about free will.

Because I’d like to shoot better than 5 MOA instead of guessing where my shit is gonna land at 100 yards

Attached: 055AA256-BAD6-4739-89D2-68583F2CFC52.jpg (601x251, 68K)

I miss Homestuck and I'm said Meenah was the only one of the older trolls who got screentime.
Kurloz appeared like three times and Meulin once in that game. Damara was also cool with her weeb language

>Homestuck
Tits or Gtfo

That's when you use Iron sights
When will you shoot that far in a self defense situation anyways?

When are you going to use a rifle in self defense situations anyways? This isn’t COD. Jow Forums has already discussed this, it’s either buckshot or sidearm for self defense.

>noguns confirmed

>look mom I posted it again!
>guyyyyys stay on topic stop bickering about my bullshit off topic image
Fuck off back to plebbit.

Attached: 1549213068033m.jpg (768x1024, 71K)

Carbines are better than handguns or shotguns for 99% of all HD scenarios.

Both are good at killing Homestucks

That is the saddest jaw line and chin I've ever seen.

LOLno. Only insufferable tactifags and AR fanboys who think they’ve found the One Gun that does everything optimally say that.

30, 40, even the 60s are decent round capacity of soft tip ammo beats whatever memewaves hold. Pistol magazines can be large, but a PCC or carbine have a stock allowing for better ease of use and are not made less wieldly by strapping optics/accessories on to.

Great strawman fudd faggot

lasers are dangerous as hell

Attached: 69670da5ba879e763e6a3f9a3b874963c4da9461_hq.jpg (576x817, 49K)

Just bought one of these for only $30 on the bay. Rechargeable, so no fucking with batteries. Anybody tried one? How'd it last?

Attached: Capture+_2019-05-09-15-26-30.png (1132x772, 558K)

>he actually bought it

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723.jpg (640x628, 40K)

Because you can't see them past 5 feet in daylight.

>that one guy who actually believes memes
Hey man, I have a picture of a really long cat I wanna show you it'll blow your fucking mind

Citation needed.

>handguns
Yes, easily.

>shotguns
Much more debatable.

>That one faggot from 2pm
Literally 5 people told you not to.
Holy fuck.

Attached: 1360026674758.jpg (200x239, 13K)

It's $30. I think I'll get over it if it doesn't work on the $50 heavy barrel
.22 I bought at the LGS for barking squirrels.

Again, has anybody else tried one?

Read

Love that film.
That glock 26 in the beginning, that usp compact, and that sexy fuck colt carbine. Not to mention he told off that bleeding heart american who tried to use “i understand because my father was vietnam vet” line.

Safety, lasers are dangerous.

You don't want to blind the person you're shooting at.

Attached: 1555656480284.jpg (620x523, 34K)

You bring up a good point, though. Be careful with your little fuzzballs when entertaining them with a laser pointer.

Lasers are for aiming from the hip, when you don't have time for a full sight picture. Red dots allow for a quicker site picture.

Ya ya ya

I liked the scene with the Hind strafing the diamond pits

lasers reveal your position

Except overpenetration is a real thing unless you live by yourself in the country without anything in a 500 meter radius. I know this round still has meme status on Jow Forums, but .300 BLK is actually possibly a do it all round. Supersonic rounds for when you need rifle performance and subsonic when you don't. The round performs like a strong pistol cartridge fired subsonic. Both options out of the exact same platform, you just switch the ammunition.

You look like the parkland shooter

red dots are pretty pathetic. Think about it there are dipshits right now with no iron sights and a red dot with a dead battery. Some of them may even post on this very board...

>no pdw's or sub sized weapons for indoor defense
god its like you wanna get raped by Tyrone.

toxoplasmosis you worthless faggot.

fuck off with your under performing 7.62x39

Laughs in X95 while clearing house after hearing bump inna night

Red dots are lasers but better
It's like if you had a laser that only you could see and doesn't draw a line back to you

You don't even own a gun

Red dots are on point, a backup doesn't hurt, but a good red dot will remain charged for at least a few months and turn off automatically.

Regardless good glass with backup irons is the way to go, canted red dot if you want to operate

>makes you love cats more
what is the issue?

Lasers are invisible unless you're in heavy fog noguns
also why should I have a shit about my position when i'm shooting a pistol?

Because lasers need batteries

heavy fog or perhaps a cloud of gunsmoke? Only laser i find reasonable is IR for using NODs.

>Why get a red dot when lasers are cheaper and better?
This is either shit bait or you are a nogunz faggot. Either way kys OP.