When will Liberals learn about binary triggers and freak the fuck out about them?

When will Liberals learn about binary triggers and freak the fuck out about them?

Attached: binary triger.jpg (1200x955, 460K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/trinary
d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/firearmspolicycoalition/pages/3548/attachments/original/1510786367/Giffords-Lethal-and-Legal.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When the next bullied incel or tranny uses one on his school

Give me a moment

When will they ban it but realize that trinary triggers are a thing

They will be included in the inevitable bump stock ban.

Yes
>thread

I have some bad news for you user

kek

>Incel buys a $2300 Franklin Armory AR to shoot up his high school.

Don't give them any ideas

That can't be legal, right?

Name one(1) school shooter in america that lacked a victim complex, an abusive personality, or delusions of persecution, and was actually bullied to the extreme that japanese bullies take it to. I'll wait.

user, no.

Given that trinary isn't a word, it can't be legal or illegal.

dictionary.com/browse/trinary

By not making threads about them

Too late

well it's doubtful a person who can spend the minimum 400 bucks on a binary is going to be yeet a school. those people buy the cheapest, shitties ar that is sold, never go through the effort to learn how to use it, never maintain it and use the cheapest ammo possible.
>because if they could think through gun ownership, they can think through why this is stupid.

>his dad already owned one

How do nips do it?

>dad's who own Gucci AR's teach their kids about firearms and involve them in shooting sports and are probably evolved in their lives.

Since this thread is about to die i'll ask a question about them. I installed mine correctly and went through the dry fire tests just fine. I took it to the indoor range and was happily spending my money way way faster than I should learning to control its recoil with my 10.5 5.56 ar pistol. Unfortunately at like 80 rounds in I started getting fuck ups from the trigger. It would fire the first shot, make a click from the hammer coming forward halfway on release, then sometimes fire like it was semi auto and sometimes do nothing until I recocked the rifle. Any ideas?

Attached: 20190427_084826.jpg (2560x1440, 1.19M)

they aren't people, they are like ants.

Make sure its not anything with the BCG, or something else, Then call franklin

Stop fucking taking about them. Then the answer is never

FUCK YOU FIRE RATE IS A SPECTRUM

If motherfuckers like you would shut up about them, nobody will find out.

Mods, kill this thread for the good of man.

a-user i think you should sit down before we tell you this

Make sure you have the trigger spring on right. If it's on backwards it would still work right for a little while.

Maybe, the reality is however binaries require skill to install properly, which means el spergo is probably going to have to go to a gunsmith, which amplifies the possibility that he'll be reported on as he'll actually have to socialize with said gunsmith - who mind you can outright refuse service much easier than an FFL can refuse a sale.

Imagine binary+gat crank+bipod

Attached: Delightfully+devilish+_dfac00f06abfd90e7d85149d264edbbc.jpg (477x539, 42K)

Attached: schwang.gif (500x281, 936K)

you'd outrun the bolt.

>>GLOW IN THE DARK false flag mkultra nigger buys a $2300 Franklin Armory AR to shoot up a high school.
*ffy

D E V I L I S H

You just got GOT bitch

unless its on faux news or "right wing" youtube vids they'll never know.

Except christchurch

Brenda Spencer. She just didn't like Mondays.

Are the shells ejecting properly? Have you tried swapping out the buffer springs?

>Imagine binary+gat crank+bipod
Imagine binary + bump stock. I think that would be a very satisfying combo.

How hard would one of these be to make, realistically? It doesn't look like any new parts, no third pin, no nothing but some cuts on your safety switch

Would the off sync recoil fuck up the bump stock system?

pretty tough. the hammer seems to be the same as a standard milspec, but the disconnector is split into two parts with an extra spring in the middle of it. and i dont think the safety could be done right without a mill.

what? you know what, dont even try to explain what gibberish you are on about. retard.

When all of us have forgotten about them because they suck.
So easy to outrun the trigger.

d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.net/firearmspolicycoalition/pages/3548/attachments/original/1510786367/Giffords-Lethal-and-Legal.pdf
They already know.

Attached: 1549375385340.png (10x10, 198)

Crank system is utter shit for anything other than 22. the recoil throws it all over the place and fucks up the cyclic rate.

Find a 10/22 + MG42 dress up kit they had years ago + 50 round drums now that's some good fun

They commit sudoku

>When will Liberals learn about binary triggers and freak the fuck out about them?
I can't see an alternative to the current policy. Liberals who believe in this particular scheme would still support same-sex adoption, but only as a last resort so they are not forced to choose between sex and sexuality and can just "choose a life partner." This is a far better approach, and it's far less radical than forcing people into a binary decision. If you believe gay people need the legal rights of men to be accepted within society, then there is no reason not to see same-sex adoption as the best alternative. If you believe homosexuals need laws that prohibit homosexuality, then there is no reason not to see same sex adoption as a necessary last resort.

When some dumbass naive gun owner tells them about them, just like how they know to go after the Mini-14 along with ARs, because someone thought it would be a good idea to tell grabbers that the two were functionally the same thing

The christ shooter's ar was sub $600 usd. It may not have been the cheapest option but it sure as hell didn't break the bank either

Well most of what you said is true but the majority of them weren't even bullied that bad. They were just half retarded outcasts that nobody gave two shits about to the point of fellow students would just diss their abstract behavior or offhand comments about committing terrible acts. All the warning signs get ignored until it's too late and a chimpout occurs. Take that one greek sperg who took his father's shotgun to school for example, he would wear a trenchcoat to class every day, smelled bad, and was highly antisocial. Yet the school never notified the parents about his behavior nor did his deadbeat parents seem to care anyway. The best way to stop a sperg is to point them out and correct their behavior before a tragedy occurs

>GLOW IN THE DARK gives $2300 Franklin Armory AR to false flag mkultra nigger to shoot up a high school

Generic Democrat: "these full auto weapons of war have no place in our society."

The more the anti-gun crowd gets sidetracked by gimmicky bullshit, the better.

Well thanks, you just sold me one. Asshole.

>christchurch

the shooter was 28 and planed the shooting for years, he moved to a foreign country with better gun laws, so that he could do it. then when through the very stringent process of getting licensed to own a firearm.

very different from some trannie sperg who steals his dad's glock because he's covered in ink and addicted to pain.

>"right wing" youtube
like every gun channel?

>fudd's think anti gunners are reasonable people that just miss understand guns.