The Top Police Unit

RAID vs GSG9 vs FBI HRT vs BOPE vs Snow Leopard Commando Unit

What's the world's peak police unit?

Attached: RAID of France.jpg (768x512, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FYoHWFoE9Q4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Muh dick is the absolute unit

HRT can be pretty next level.

GSG9 too.

BOPE is good, but they don't really abide by average Western policing codes of conduct. They treat criminals more like an insurgency (as we all probably should.)

What has HRT done other than assassinating people?

Assassinating people is a top tier job to have. All heads must pop.

Yea, but they don't even assassinate terrorists, just women armed with babies.

>Muh evil federal government
you cant really compare all of them but i would bet my money on the french op's for their experience on deployment abroad and mass casualties incident in the homeland

Attached: DiRwhnJVQAA4S5u.jpg (640x639, 57K)

Well. They did help bust a pedo ring recently. HRT showed up and did something. Not sure if it was them or lical SWAT that actually started kicking doors in.

I was being serious. What have they actually done in counter-terrorism or hostage rescue that puts them in the league of something like Rainbow 6?

>Rainbow 6
>a fictional organization
Well, are there any police units on par with Rainbow Six?

Here you go
also why your bringing up r6 ?

Attached: hrt.png (1694x271, 74K)

All Brazilian military units are de-facto police units and vice versa. Don't believe me? This guy is official a member of the Brazilian paratrooper brigade, but he's stuck doing police work in some shitty slum, and he doesn't look happy about it either. Also, BOPE is basically just a glorified death squad.

Attached: 8f4d5e9c5a4e17ffe40bfeb4f6637968.jpg (333x421, 32K)

HRT will burn down civilians and kill your women and children... and then take selfies with the burned corpses.
I'd say that FBI are the top motherfuckers. These other ones are in an amateur league.

Attached: 1554543334829.jpg (1465x3519, 855K)

>They treat criminals more like an insurgency (as we all probably should.)

We are talking about Brazil here my dude, the guys in the favelas have shot down helicopters before.

Also, I love getting banned in 2019 for something I didnt even post in 2018, very nice

Attached: NOICE.jpg (466x204, 22K)

>BOPE is basically just a glorified death squad.
Which is unironically fucking BASED. Fuck the favelas.

France 100% they have gone trough so much shit these last years that they are on the forefront of anti terrorism at this point. If only they could resolve their agencies problems

Attached: main_1500.jpg (1500x1000, 997K)

>implying the guys in Waco didn't deserve what happened to them
based

I hope they burn down your family next.

>mfw somebody in my dorm shitposted on Jow Forums in 2018 and I caught the ban a year later because of dynamic IPs

>includes them being assigned to security details as operations of note

???

HRT did Waco and ruby ridge? Those fuckers

>the government did waco and ruby ridge?

GIGN > RAID and BRI

Most countries have their own counter-terrorism units, It wouldnt make sense for some britain-based unit to travel to wherever shit popped off. Time is of the essence.

Attached: ziQRddEQS5f3OfyMHRKG5Q_len-tvaru-osobitn-ho-ur-enia-OU-pripraven.jpg (1200x675, 174K)

The world's "peak" police unit is the one which sees the most action.

>What's the world's peak police unit?
Which ones always do really well in international military or police SOF competitions like the Warrior Competition at KASOTC or the CTC? GSG-9, EKO Cobra, various SEK's. Swiss teams are very good as well, always placing in the top 10 if not top 5 over decades.

Incomplete results for the last 5 CTC's (this year will be the 13th). Since it is organized by the GSG-9 they do not participate.

1. Argus - Switzerland

2003 - 46 teams
1. EKO Cobra - Austria
2. NOCS - Italy
3. Army Ranger Wing - Ireland

2007 - 50 teams
1. SEK Baden Württemberg - Germany
2. unnamed SEK from Germany
3. Enzian - Switzerland
4. Argus - Switzerland

2011 - 41 teams
1. SEK Baden Württemberg - Germany
2. Red Panthers - Slovenia
3. SEK Lower Saxony - Germany

2015 - 43 teams
1. EKO Cobra - Austria
2. SEK Saxony - Germany
3. Red Panthers - Slovenia
4. Argus - Switzerland
5. Enzian - Switzerland

Delta Force won once as well in the early 90s, but I can't find the article anymore for some reason.

>Delta Force won once as well in the early 90s, but I can't find the article anymore for some reason.
Nevermind, found it. Was in 1993. From 1983 to 1995 it was every 2 years. Since 1995 it's every 4 years.

1993 - 43 teams
1. Delta Force - USA
2. EKO Cobra - Austria
3. SEK Rhineland Palatinate - Germany
4. SEAL Team 6 - USA
5. SEK South Bavaria
6. SEK Baden Württemberg
7. Argus - Switzerland
8. unknown
9. unknown
10. Enzian - Switzerland

Not one of these is a police force

Are you retarded?

Argus = Polizei Aargau
Enzian = Polizei Bern
SEK's = Polizei of whatever German state

Gives traps tits.

HRT has 10% more HP but RAID has 5% more headshot damage, overall HRT has a slight edge thus it's the best unit in the world.
I think this is the answer you seek and the answer you deserve.

Based retard

>EKO Cobra (Einsatzkommando Cobra) is the police tactical unit of the Austrian Federal Ministry of the Interior.
>Spezialeinsatzkommandos (SEK, English: Special Operational Units) are police tactical units of each of the 16 German State Police forces.
>Die Spezialeinheit «Enzian» ist die älteste Spezialeinheit der Schweizer Polizei.

What is this refering to?

to nothing, it's a stupid question because there's no way to test this so i gave the guy the answer he's seeking.

This guy gave probably the most accurate answer of them all:
It's a combination of experience and training, you might be able to judge according to the record but then you'll have to change to "most accomplished" which would be a valid question.

That's the normal police right here

Because they look poor?

>RAID

bunch of wankers they fucked up everytime
they killed their own dog last time in saint denis

>What's the world's peak police unit?
Is it even a question? FSB Alpha of course.

Attached: 2008_kebabremoving_season.webm (480x360, 2.02M)

The scary thing about russians is that they dont care about collateral damage at all and they will do anything to get you dead or alive "oh you wont come out terrorists? Say hello to my little friend RPG!"

Attached: 1474200615004.png (763x960, 375K)

Because they don't wear baclavas

None that we're aware of. R6 is an international amalgamation of the best from the likes of units proposed by OP. The closest thing in the US would probably be Delta. As for an international equivalent, it either doesn't exist or we don't know about it. If it does exist I'd bet it exists within INTER/POL/.

>Be Russia
>Hostage mode
>Picks Fuze

They do evacuate locals first, but yeah, RPGing an apartment building is absolutely normal.

You missed one.

Attached: methode_times_prod_web_bin_88cec634-59b7-11e6-9c93-fc889134d3cc.jpg (4604x2590, 1.4M)

It's pretty funny how people think that BOPE's massive kill count comes from intense shootouts with gang members as opposed to executing suspects after they've captured them and then throwing a gun down

Not that this is a bad thing, but they're not nearly as elite as they're made out to be. Western SOF-esque units are far better.

Probably something like LAPD or NYPD. They have a wide pool to choose from (tons of employees to pick the best of the best from) and they actually see action. An LAPD SWAT team has certainly seen far more shit than HRT or other unit that isn't really that active. How often do you hear about FBI raids compared to how often a SWAT team gets called out? Also, most SWAT members are officers that see shit on a daily basis so they have a wider skillset. FBI agents sit at a desk, and in the off chance they get a call out they're likely all rusty. I think they're overrated because they have newer and cleaner gear, and that's because it never fucking gets used.

Do you know what that does to terrorist morale? There may be some jihadis out there that hate Russia more than anything, but choose to fuck with Europe instead because they know they can get away with more. Knowing Russia if they catch a terrorist plot before it happens they probably black bag the fuckers and send them to some clandestine prison where legit torture goes down.

Considering this, Russia pretty much uses specops military units as their SWAT in many cases. I'd say those are the best police units because theyve5 probably seen some shit in a military sense. Police always get poked fun at because they fight untrained, lightly armed criminals and thus their training is more designed to just train them for that. But military trains to fight fully armed, more highly trained enemies. I'd say the (actual) paramilitary police units are the best in the class, if that's even fair.

Hi, David!

Bope.

Based actual child.

THIS

Attached: 1552000484039.jpg (615x440, 48K)

This

Attached: zk1.1.jpg (802x456, 72K)

South African Special Task Force is supposedly pretty badass

youtu.be/FYoHWFoE9Q4

Skip to 2:55 this shit literally looks like an action movie come to life.