M'lads, I look for the best factory .223 ammo I can buy at Bass Pro or Academy...

m'lads, I look for the best factory .223 ammo I can buy at Bass Pro or Academy. I am competing with a good friend of mine to see who can get the best 5 shot groups, we both have very high quality rifles. No savage or ruger doshit either. The winner gets the looser girlfriends nudes. I like hornady vmax but can it sustain itself at 53 grains at 200 meters?

Attached: 10314060.jpg (500x500, 25K)

Magtech\CBC 77gr OTM.

Yeah.

This

Hornady 75gr bthp match
but
>using factory ammo to compete for accuracy
lol

He's OP. That means he's not only a faggot, but also a fucking moron.

Agree on both accounts. Go for the 80gr if you have a 1:7 twist and no magazine nonsense.

Whats your rifle cuck

>no savage or ruger doshit

Post rifle and groups right now. I guarantee savages and rugers outshoot your shit with handloads.

Whats going to be your optics? what rifle are you going up against?

I second this. desu doubt he has any pics of grouping

Aero precision, 18'' barrel, .223 wylde. Scope I have is Schmidt bender, he has Athlon.

user pls

A schmidt.... and your using factory ammo... LOL. sure. okay. fucking faggot

You fucking retard thats the POINT of the challenge. Its a fucking fun challenge to see what we can push this factory ammo to you ass tight bitch.

how are you determining who's looser, is the bull going to tell you? wouldnt a better prize be the tight ones nudes

also, handload you fucking pleb, hornady do some fantastic ammo but nothing beats handloads for consistency

fpbp

Attached: cbc 77gr otm.png (1201x399, 467K)

You are not using my schmidt oobie. wylde fggt is using an athlon cronus btr, his friend is using a 300 WSM with a benchmark barrel and handloads, and a sigsauer tango 4 scope.

Good bye sides.

Attached: 1556663102580.jpg (493x386, 33K)

long time prs shooter btw, I run a medium palma 6creed bartlein barrel, mpa chassis with a trued up remington action with a ptg 1 piece spiral fluted bolt. I run a schmidt pmii 5x25 with an h59 reticle

OObie, do you realize what ill be using?

Bullet: Speer Lapua match, 170 GR
Primer: Federal Large Rifle Benchrest Primer 210M
Case 25 Nosler brass 300 WSM
Powder/powder charge: figure it out
Seating depth: not telling.
Velocity: not telling
there is some free chicken Mijo

V/R

your mum

>gambling with your girlfriend's nudes
>not even offering Jow Forums a split of the winnings
It's like you want to lose.

>I am competing with a good friend of mine to see who can get the best 5 shot groups

Buy all of them they have. Try them and see which one is most accurate in your gun. Use that one.