China Launches two DDGs at the same time

The 19th and 20th Type 052D Destroyers have been launched.

China is expected to launch 8 DDGs this year.

Attached: D6MxQh0U8AIVc1V.jpg (1200x802, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/nasa-says-aluminum-fraud-caused-013412883.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah.

Here we see a picture of them from a year ago, the 052DGs were produced side by side as well

Attached: 165350nw99hwzgcz80xxzx.jpg (1425x949, 300K)

Dalian shipyard is famous for its simultanious double launches due to their large drydock that allows up to four ships being built sumultaniously.

Pic is 2017's Type 055 double launch from the same yard.

Attached: 055 dl 01.jpg (2048x1216, 416K)

The Type 052DG this time are the upgraded Flight II variants with enlarged flight deck and new VHF-Band counter-stealth radars, replacing the earlier Yagi-style radars.

Attached: D474lVaX4AMw8fn.jpg (1024x356, 26K)

Attached: csis 052d.jpg (1350x1012, 314K)

compared to the earlier 052D Fligh I

Attached: 180400iguea3hkbxobaqre.jpg (1800x1176, 1.51M)

Impressive

And in other news, the first LHD hull has finally emerged in Shanghai Jiangnan shipyard. Recognizable through its hangar module.

Attached: D6IiyTIUUAA9Zoi.jpg (1068x500, 35K)

Attached: jV6wLxL.jpg (712x453, 80K)

And as CSIS reports, the 3rd Chinese aircraft carrier is also emerging. This time a CATOBAR in the range of 80k tons.

Attached: csis 003 jn.jpg (1014x565, 271K)

>Made out of Chinese """"steel""""

Comparisson with the earlier carriers.

Attached: D5-QbqBWsAIp768.jpg (739x521, 51K)

And after some delay, the Type 001A, China's second carrier received its deck marking and is waiting for handover.

Attached: D6DhiXxW0AIm_fk.jpg (1200x900, 152K)

Which is, btw, better than comparative steel from the West.

Attached: better steel china 1-sciencepubli.jpg (767x550, 80K)

So, basically a Chinese Kittyhawk? It’ll be interesting to see if their carrier doctrine ends up heavily differing from that of the USN.

052D should be the most mass produced non-western DDG as of now...

Attached: img-63e5738d4c7db28a11a1b5ef83f4ea32.jpg (2000x1463, 819K)

>Random chart with no source

And even if you do have a source, they're all bought, it's well known that a scientific publication will publish anything as long as they're paid.

Checkmate Chan.

>It’ll be interesting to see if their carrier doctrine ends up heavily differing from that of the USN.

China will most likeley stick with a naval doctrine more along the lines that of USSR. Give or take some modern version of gunboat diplomacy to asssert dominance over the SCS.

They really don't have a reason to do anyhting else at the moment.

guns

Attached: 1333072061011.gif (500x281, 494K)

maybe you should google it, retard.

Guns?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1000x750, 314K)

Any reason you think they’ll maintain a USSR-style navy? They seem to have much more interest in naval-backed power projection than the Soviets ever did.

chinese guns :(

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (3696x2448, 1.32M)

Guns...

Attached: serveimage (2).jpg (750x563, 66K)

GUNS

Attached: cat_m3_cat_outside_1.jpg (1600x700, 123K)

Guns and Cats

Attached: serveimage (3).jpg (600x300, 20K)

Stop posting all these pictures of chinese food

...guns...

Attached: serveimage (4).jpg (754x503, 56K)

Nothing wrong with a bit of meow mein

China is not big on military power projection. Look how gargantuan and expensive their army is and they have not once actually used it unless you count reluctantly sending in a few troops due to UN obligations.

Outside of South China Sea, they have literally nothing/nowhere to project naval power to. And a single carrier is ten times more than anything the other countries in the dispute are capable of bringing to the table.

US carrier fleet works differently because US fights wars around the globe 24/7 and always shows up to various allied nation "gatherings". China simply does not have allied nations to sail next to, they do not have wars in the mid-east, central Asia, Africa or South America that they need to get air support and resources to. Their only naval contact outside of bullying random Vietnamese fishing ships are joint exercises with Russia, who still keep to themselves with the navy.
Of course, that's my opinion only. I'm no military analyst.

,,|,, guns ,,|,,

Attached: serveimage (5).jpg (800x800, 124K)

Chinese strategy for now is counter-intervention. So, actually we will be seeing an even bigger focuss on carrier-vs-carrier scenarios, unlike the US whose focus was naval blockade and land attacks.

Coincidentially, the USSR's carrier strategy is more suited for carrier vs carrier fights, because it doesnt even attempt to sink the enemy carrier with their own carrier planes, but to provide air-cover and recon for their own guided missile shooters, such as their cruisers and submarines.

Attached: 113114bkreoz075c0wz0wj.jpg (2000x1512, 1.29M)

>but to provide air-cover and recon for their own guided missile shooters, such as their cruisers and submarines.
But their main guided missile shooters are planes.

For the US? Yes.

Not for the PLAN and Russian Navy, who both have only very light airborne missile launching capabilities. At most, two C-803 per plane at this time.

Their missile cruisers, on the other hand... Masive amounts of large supersonic anti ship missiles in their 100+ large caliber VLS

Attached: D5zomqqUUAA6irg.jpg (1390x735, 200K)

>Even if there is a source its bought out
Uhhh that sounds familiar
>All studies saying vaccines are good are paid by big pharma
>Nasa photos of round earth are doctored and earth is flat. If you believe anything else youre a sheeple

No, the cruisers and subs are supplementary. The main carriers of anti ship missiles such as Granit has always been Backfires.

What missile cruisers the Russian navy has left are armed with obsolete missiles.

What is the source of that chart and how does it compare to American or European steel.

It will be more curiousity of what will happen to the Chinese fleet in 5-10 years.
The Soviet fleet had a the problem of their ships near the end of the cold war falling apart from the inside. No new parts or bad parts, then recycling already used but still working parts to keep it going. Many items past their life expectancy and crew equipment on board just not working.
I can see the Chinese fleet running into this problem. They stole a lot of equipment designs to catch up to the world but putting them together as a whole ship and toss in not a lot of testing could prove to cause crippling issues in just a few short years. Not to mention so many full inexperienced crews at the same time. The food logistics alone is kinda scary when you think about it.

I doubt they’ll have nearly as many problems as the Soviets. Any issues China has with maintenance and quality can currently be fixed with money. When China’s economy inevitably stops growing at its current rate, they might run into more problems, though.

True. I speak about purely fleet based anti ship missiles.

>spending 1.7% of GDP will cause significant strain on the economy
Jow Forumsshitmaericansays

Do you mean, r/ShitAmericansSay? If you’re gonna shit post, at least do it properly.

The US is also beginning to invest in more ship-launched missiles as well. Having to face an actual peer naval threat for the first time since 1941 seems to be jumpstarting a lot of development.

>r/ShitAmericansSay
Holy shit that place is a gold mine, thanks.

Btw about 2 years ago I was at the gate at Minneapolis St Paul airport (total shithole full of somalians, the memes are true), waiting to board the plane back to Yurop and civilization. I was sitting back to back with a group of loud, stereotypical, middle aged amerisharts straight out of an LL Bean catalog. And all of a sudden one of the males in that group loudly and unironically asks wether "they have internet in Yurop".

That's American intellect for you.

Attached: mejassxx42x21.jpg (500x802, 50K)

That chart is useless since it has no source and no context. It might be useful as an indicator of brittleness, except it’s totally random. It could be a reference to plywood, for all we know. Source your bullshit next time, Chang.

It was a valid question. A lot of Third World countries are less developed than we’re accustomed to.

>says the aisle sharting mutt from a 56% white narcostate with crumbling infrastructure and rampant crime

Attached: based nige.jpg (500x333, 33K)

The HK 6 bombers can launch 6 YJ 18s IIRC

China has ten times the economy of the Soviets, and they're not even spending 2% of their gdp on their military. They've never actually stolen anything in sufficient details to copy it wholesale. They've mostly procured specific technologies which they lack and used it to build their own stuff. Even then I don't recall any official statement of theft of ship design.

Tell us what country you’re from, so we can make fun of it, Europoor.

>China
>Better steel than the west
Yeah highly fucking doubt that

CSIS as in Canadian Security & Intelligence Service.. Or some other outfit?

Most steel used in the US is Chinese-import iirc. They have their problems with quality overall, but China doesn’t have issues procuring quality steel, as long as the manufacturers actually use it.

Canadian State of Iraq and Syria

I work in the pressure testing business, the best steel bolts I've found is from the Vermont Machine Company which uses US sourced steel. Chinese bolts sheer long before the VMC bolt does, and they're marked as the same SAE grade.

Also chink companies are notorious for testing initial good batches, and then shipping crap once they get the contract that the good stuff won.

>Also chink companies are notorious for testing initial good batches, and then shipping crap once they get the contract that the good stuff won.

It all depends on how much they're willing to risk pissing off the government/army. It is one thing to scam western companies, another to scame the military of a totalitarian state you're a subject of.

Their sub based AShM's should also be counted in the missile spam numbers; the ol'Oscars (6 in active service) pack 24 P-700 each and the newer Yansen class (3 built, 5 more under construction) pack 40 Kalibur-PL each.

These, not the USSR surface fleet, was the main “USN killers” as long as they could get their targeting data before a Los Angeles torpedoed them.

Dude, Europeans infrastructure (in it's total, there is exceptions to the rule) is so far ahead of North America it is not even funny.
Internet, fucking Albania has better Internet than here, and they pay far less for it than here, thanks AT&T (and others that put profits & shareholder value above upgrades).

Har de Har har.

Oh for sure, I'm certain the PLA gets the good test batch in total that they nipped a bit off for the testing to fool our suppliers.
When you produce 50+% of the world's steel, you can do that, good batches for them, crap batches for us.

they didn't "scam" you. You have to read the fine print in Chinese and understand the nuances.

So how long before China dominate the whole South China sea?

Why dont you google, you fuck?

H-6L = 4x YJ-12, 2x ECM
H-6J = 6x YJ-12, 2x ECM

Attached: 001426xlvwlwtt2zrttnw6.jpg (4032x3047, 1.2M)

Because it’s not my job to provide the context for your shitty chart. You posted it, you defend it. I’m not going to do your homework for you, shithead.

>Albania has better Internet
So, you’re Albanian then? You write English very well. Your village must be very proud of you. You must be a decent, God fearing Christian with an education like that. Good job, young man!

>ad hom, no rebuttal
You just confirmed Europe for Third World tier.

>have a decent education
>believe in g*d

Attached: curiouskeri.jpg (339x399, 49K)

Procuring is not the same as producing.

no but in this context, it is the same. Stop being autistic pajeet.

people didnt believed me when i said that china will soon start mass producing their warship to an insane level considering that they have x5 the population

why was the german ww2 u-boat the best looking sub?

Attached: u-boat.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Well in reality they have to pump them out. They are pushing their expansion pretty hard and the only neighboring country that doesnt have a territory dispute with them is N Korea.

>no but in this context, it is the same
Wrong, Chang. One means to acquire, one means to make. There’s a world of difference between those 2 actions, in this context or any other.

Attached: 46872987125_631f2ebc4f_o.jpg (1801x1128, 758K)

Attached: 47838.png (464x332, 279K)

>who both have only very light airborne missile launching capabilities. At most, two C-803 per plane at this time.
This is PATENTLY FALSE and you're a fucking dumb fuck.
Soviet naval aviation's Backfire regiments were the No1 aerial threat to USN CVGs.
PLANAF's H-6K carries, what? 4-6 YJ-100/YJ-62/YJ-12. Then there are the PLANAF Flankers with anti shipping capabilities. Even the JH-7A can carry 4 YJ-83s.
I bet you're the PFG retard.

The discussion was about purely fleet based ASuW capabilities. Of course both China and Russia make heavy use of their land based aviation units. But the PLAN itself, at least at this stage, would still rely heavily on their surface and sub-surface assets.

You're a fucking retard and should stop posting.

>Most steel used in the US is Chinese-import iirc
This is incorrect. China's steel exports to the US had been tariff'ed to hell and is insignificant. Not even in the top 10.

Attached: Top10 Steel Exporters to the US.png (1009x751, 282K)

Dude, Albania is sort of a shithole. The Balkans are basically the Mexico of Europe, just with a bit less crime.

>I work in the pressure testing business
You're a nobody. And steel stock isn't the only factor for bolt longevity. Ask VMC how they heat treat their bolts, and ask them by how much do they exceed the SAE grade.

And yet they have better infrastructure than the self declared "greatest country in the world". How does that make you feel?

Attached: albanian capital.jpg (800x600, 157K)

>The discussion was about purely fleet based ASuW capabilities.
So you still don't understand a J-15's anti shipping load out. Ok.

This is pretty light compared to a Backfire or B-1.

is it? You know what a YJ-12 is? Hint: it's not a fucking C-803.

It's fairly good, but just as the USN equivalent of two harpoons per Super Hornet, not very suitable for engaging an enemy carrier fleet.

See, China following the USN doctrine actually isnt helpul for what they want to achieve: Engaging a conventional opponent is best suited when you have a means to mass launch supersonic anti ship missiles. This is something neither the USN nor the PLAN can achieve with carrier-borne air power alone.

God I wish we could just start doxing these bugs and trannies spamming their shit then hunt them down like animals

>This is something neither the USN nor the PLAN can achieve with carrier-borne air power alone.
If this is what you want to talk about, then nobody in history could do it. No one has had enough carrier borne air launched anti shipping capability to overwhelm the equivalent of a full strength USN carrier battle group.

YJ-12s are huge 2,5 ton missiles. Pixelcounting gives one around 9 meters per missile

Attached: YJ-12 vs. YJ-83.jpg (904x505, 95K)

God I wish we can just start doxing these double digit IQ mutts spamming their shit then TAKE AWAY THEIR MCDONALD'S PRIVILEGES.

Most of them come from r/asianmasculinity
Dox then and you take down the cuckposting raids too

This is the point here. The USN isnt geared towards fight against peer opponents right now, but that's something China wants to do. So, blindly following the USN carrier doctrine that was geared towards toppling smaller and poorer countries would be a mistake.

Russian carrier doctrines were actually quite sound for what they wanted to achieve: The same goal China now wants.

Post guns and body tough guy
Chinks got MONGOLED, VATNIKED, JAPPED and GOOKED
They’re the 56% faces of asia

>mutt quality aluminIum

finance.yahoo.com/news/nasa-says-aluminum-fraud-caused-013412883.html

>Sapa profiles was one of the companies that supported protectionist measures against chinese aluminium

I feel pretty good at the moment, mainly because I don't live in a former dictatorship whose only claim to fame is a bunch of concrete bunkers strewn everywhere.

That and r/AZNIdentity. The salt in both of those subs is amazing.

>whose only claim to fame is a bunch of concrete bunkers strewn everywhere
And some of the best beaches in the world.

Attached: Ksamil-Beach.jpg (1024x686, 333K)