So if I actually shoot my rifle am I allowed to post here?

So if I actually shoot my rifle am I allowed to post here?

What if I don't spend $15,000 on a gun I never shoot and just photograph because I'm responsible with my money?

Attached: FB_IMG_1556645933888.jpg (480x480, 29K)

>can I, a salty faggot, post here?
You'll fit right in

Haha poorfag cope lmao
Honestly just don't give a shit what retards say. Do the people who have to be posers on a chinese cartoon forum for emotional validation really strike you as people whose opinions you should care about?

Attached: cd3.jpg (467x325, 21K)

Lurk moar newfag

>t. came here in 2016

>Implying that people in this board own and shoot guns

Fpbp

That didn't help your case

Attached: 37a.jpg (673x680, 121K)

>salty loser using "someone spent more money then me and i should be praised for my garbage weapons" boomer logic

i havent seen a single gun on Jow Forums that a user claimed was worth more than $10k in years. i have however seen cokeman literally throw a golden desert eagle (not $15k btw) into the dirt, shoot a ps3 with it, and safety check it by dry firing into his stomach. in conclusion, youre a bitch, and you would 100% do what you insult others for since literally no one on here is doing that, you just pulled that out on your own

>not a newfag from 2016

I would rather have OP (a gun owner) post on /k, than the noguns who want to puke an opinion without experience.

id rather you never post ever, OP, because no guns have provided more content to Jow Forums than you have with your complaining

What?

Who said he was OP?

>op doesn't post a picture or video of him shooting
>doesn't even include a pic of his own gun
Poorfags are literally the worst thing on this board

Attached: water.jpg (2586x3448, 3.73M)

>spergs out about a numerical value that was obviously supposed to be an exaggeration
>uses a guy shooting a ps3 with a deagle as someone "using their guns"

Okay

>implying I wanted to measure fuck's

Would a trained professional rifleman have a harder time killing you if you gave him a gun worth $2,000 less than your own?

There's a reason people who are good at what they do buy nice equipment you fucking poorshit kys

You saw someone's SCAR and descended into a jealous rage didnt you?

No no, you're confusing yourself. You're taking your own example and making yourself think your skills are better than they are because of the money you've spent.

I'd love for you to prove me wrong though.

>inb4 "I don't film everything because I'm too busy shooting"

You make fun of poorfags on Jow Forums, you've got plenty of time on your hands.

>2016
>not a newfag
800 NEW FAGG

N
E
W
F
A
G
G

Ok your turn

Attached: FNX beam.webm (1920x1080, 2.71M)

Was it yours?

>loading nerf darts
someone stop this fuckin madman

/thread

>downloads
>webms
>shooting
>some video I found on Jow Forums
>"Ok your turn"

>the noshoots poorfag begins to crumble
I'm in a good mood
Should I timestamp the FNX45 tactical I'm shooting or the SLR104FR hanging on my chest in that webm?

Attached: smug yang.png (237x227, 67K)

Sure poorfag, hop right on in, I'll go shoot my PSA AR and Mav 88 with you any day.

"okay mom, you can stop the camera now"

How about you timestamp your last paycheck?

>I'm in a good mood
Well I sure am relieved.

Please don't show me the things you bought with money. No one else in the world can buy things!

The sad part is anons unironically believe this

>getting a paper check in the current year
>keeping financial documents just lying around
You need to take your financial security more seriously user

Attached: 1528163388021.jpg (713x918, 127K)

You're more welcome here than those fags who do what you describe, yes. Daddysmoneyfags are the lowest form of life.

>tries to buy skill

LMAOing at your life little lad.

>that stance displaying your ass to the nigger behind you

Holy shit faggot.

>user has never seen a balance beam
Nice job letting everyone know you don't go outside

Let me guess

>spend 80% of every check on guns and ammo
>spend more time waiting for primary arms deliveries than actually shooting
>strap all your tacticool shit onto your unnecessarily costly rifle to show Jow Forums you mean business
>get called out for shooting skills
>posts a video
>gets called out for making fun of poorfags
>can't find a pay stub

BIG thonk

>yet another poorfag asking for proof that they'll just claim is fake when it gets posted
Why not have user prove that they're anything but salty noshoots poorfags complaining about people who can buy guns and shoot them?

Attached: pistol reload.webm (1920x1080, 2.43M)

>he thinks a noshoot made a thread complaining about noshoots

If I was a noshoot, I'd be on Jow Forums posting my FAL beauty shots.

I can buy guns, and have bought them. You just seem to think that I for some reason don't make enough money to deserve to buy guns.

>still no evidence that you own guns or shoot them
An interesting situation

Attached: weeb gang.jpg (4032x1855, 3.46M)

Can you point me in the direction of a firearms forum? I don't watch that much anime

r/guns might be more to your liking.

Wait, I know you. You're that guy who always posts in the FL Jow Forums discords but absolutely refuses to show up to meets because you're too chickenshit and you know you'll be bullied just like on here.

Yeah, you're a newfag.

Where's that one user who keeps reposying the same 2 pictures of his SCARs and B&T guns? I thought this thread would've attracted him like moths to a flame. Was he a swissfag thst got fucked over by recent laws?

Being this new...... yikes.
There are literally people on this site with transferable M16s

NnnneeewwwwFffffaaaagggg