CZ 75 is superior pistol

Get over it you faggots, CZ75 is superior pistol to your cheap plastic glocks and outdated 1911s, so bend in front of my CZ75 alpha masterpistol you Glock betas

Attached: zQ4Eflz.png (1117x751, 367K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/brBXkWRFCHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CZ 85C > CZ 75B

Ambidextrous controls, no firing pin block for better trigger reset and pull, no cross pin to chew up firing pin if dry fired without O ring under jammer or a snap cap.
Extended beaver tail.

slav potmetal junk
get a glock and be happy

>be me
>have glock
>works fine
>buy CZ because I have a problem and no impulse control
>like CZ better
>sell glock
Glocks are meh at best.

I second this.

Glock is beta pistol, CZ is all you need

Why does CZ discontinues every pistol they produce?

More like why DON'T they discontinue every pistol. Just fucking end it.

> cheap plastic glocks
You're making all of the p07s, p09s, and p10s cry, user.

Attached: JSL90HA.jpg (1000x1500, 247K)

>Philips head screws
>Roll pins

Hallmarks of a flawed design.

Rude. CZs are cute

Is there a single pistol out there with zero roll pins?

>CZ 75 is such a great pistol
>doesn't mention the low bore axis
No guns confirmed.

Arent Austrians slavs too?

I have
>P01
>multiple Sigs
>a Glock (will buy another)
>Steyr M9a1
>Beretta M9a1
>SW Model 10

Those who only buy one type of pistol are the true poorfags, for they understand not that which they slander.

But fuck the P320 and fuck HKfags.

Glocks (including a ton of Glock clones) and 1911s use no roll pins.

I did not know Glock used solid steel pins for their grips and triggers. That's very nice of them.

This excites me. Gonna pick up my SP-01 Phantom at the LGS later today for shootan tomorrow morning. Don't know what to expect but everyone talks about what a fantastic gun it is.

I have Glocks, CZs, H&Ks, and S&Ws...
Fuck SIGthey suck donkey dongs.. for the price you can get a way better firearm.

Not really. My SP-01 is really accurate but the 21 round mags have super weak springs that cause infrequent FTFs. Also:
>firing pin retaining pin sheared in the middle of a USPSA match, completely bricking the gun until I got a replacement from Cajun
>FTE problems until I replaced the stock extractor spring with a Wolff increased power spring
They're nice to shoot but I'd never trust my life to one. It's a range queen.

what is a stepped slide

They're okay.

Attached: 20190510_112727.jpg (3024x3645, 2.5M)

I have a CZP09 a G19 and a RAC ..all in 9mm. i like them all, I carry all three and they're different tools for different situations and attire.

t.Not a poorfag who knows that every gun has different appeals , different ergonomics and you can dress around them.

That's not how you spell "Beretta 92"

The CZ 75 P01 Omegas have been having mechanical failures due to the omega trigger pack in the last few years. I hope it doesnt happen to mine.

>user serviceable
>bad
Euro go and stay go

where the part that mates to the frame is wider than the top of the slide. Glocks do not have one. The CZ frame has a rail that the slide fits into so it's slide is thinner than it's frame

you mother fucking angelo nigger beaner rape baby a CZ is a gun from Europe and everyone in Europe knows them

>he thinks I bought them full price
>he thinks I bought Exeter Sigs...

cz 75 is just a filthy slavpeasant replica with a spongy trigger and a fancy beaver tail of the true patrizian Browning High Power, preferably produced by FN Herstal.

as slavic as hitler and eichmann.

>not getting both

Attached: CAC92448-FCE2-4892-95A3-40B606B7ED68.jpg (1116x1418, 365K)

CZ makes a better Glock than Glock does.

>CZ
>Not a HiPoint
It's like you want to pay money for objectively inferior pistols.

What a faggot.

Attached: 22242809281_f9545c9190_b.jpg (1024x642, 318K)

This. Never understood the fanboy circlejerk when you could just buy a gun from every brand.

Based CZ poster

Attached: 35FE7C73-0718-4E73-89B2-3D0815CBA87A.jpg (4032x3024, 3.28M)

Is the Confederacy in trouble or are you retarded?

He literally bought both you fucking retard

Why the fuck are the slides so short
God damn it

my point exactly, they're all good guns to some extent. Except Jimenez

>selling a gun ever

Just make more money

Jimenez gets a bad rap but they're pretty much the upper tier of "shitty pocket special" pistols, occasionally you get a working subcompact semi auto

>Glocks are meh at best

Attached: mQjJ7gLk_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>TRS breaks
>slide release shatter
what? couldn't hear you over all of that raucous.

That's true. Outside of a big aftermarket and G40, why get a Glock when you can have a Steyr M, M&P 2.0, or M17? Goddamn, Steyr, make an L10A1. I will buy it so fucking hard.

I did the same but I ended up selling that CZ for a couple HKs, then I bought another Glock, and now I just bought a CZ SP-01 since I missed the CZ.

>Glocks are meh at best.
Their double-stack subcompacts beat out the competition imo. For larger sizes I start favoring other brands like Beretta, CZ, and HK.

p365>g43

Attached: siggie.jpg (765x600, 44K)

Maybe, sigs just haven't interested me for some reason. Same with 1911s.

Although there are some custom CZ's that are pretty cool, I actually think the Jericho 941 is fundamentally a better gun than the basic CZ 75.
>thumb safety locks positively, as opposed to the CZ 75 safety, which has a very weak click and can easily be brushed off inadvertently
>you can cycle the slide with the thumb safety engaged
>extended slide release on the base model by default
>frame extension/dust cover extends to the muzzle, preventing the slide from going out of battery, and also adding to aesthetics
>trigger bar tension spring is a self-contained, easily removed unit, and does not screw into the frame with a shitty screw that can break off when overtightened or thread the hole in the frame, like on the badly designed CZ 75 (fuck you, CZ)

Attached: 1460d4bd83bd8eedcf501f6cdda93c7b.jpg (4032x3024, 1.68M)

Roll pins are fine as long as the manufacturer makes them available to the end user who needs to disassemble his gun, and doesn't limit supply to only "armorers." You are supposed to replace roll pins whenever they are removed from the gun once, since they are designed to deform slightly, rather than deforming your gun. In reality, the metal they are made of has some springiness, so you can replace them many times, but it's still a good idea to have a few replacements ready just to be safe.

based reasonable guy.

Nice, what is the sight you have on the CZ?

It's pretty dumb that the slide stop is a wearing part. That being said, I have been through a few thousand rounds of ammo with no cracks or breaks. Factory recoil spring, shooting mostly Tula and Blazer brass. I swap my slidestop out for a factory spare when I carry because autism.
This guy did a thing. youtu.be/brBXkWRFCHc

This