Many here predict a civil war, who will be the factions?

Clearly it isn't going to be all white people vs all minorities. So who do you think the factions will be and why?

Attached: usa-american-flag-in-grunge-torn-in-half-vector-GG6YP6.jpg (1300x1093, 158K)

>Clearly it isn't going to be all white people vs all minorities.
I think it quite clearly will be.

You're forgetting the whites who sympathise with minorities and the minorities who hate other minorities.

There won’t be a civil war. Not only is there one specific issue people are divided across, but there’s no 2 clearly defined sections of the US that disagree on something. If there’s any civil violence over ideology, support will be split between urban, suburban, and rural areas in all states, which makes an actual full-on civil war pretty much a non-starter.

Rurals v City

in general pissed off conservatices / constitutionalists v the detached city idiots and political elite on both sides.

Attached: Cival War.png (1802x905, 154K)

>whites who sympathize with minorities
So pretty much every white that isn’t on Jow Forums? Like it or not, the vast majority of white people in this country don’t give a shit about race.

Urban leftists and foreigners vs rural conservatives, police, and the military

(((globalists))) and whoever the've managed to convince to fight for them against everyone who has had enough of their shit

war makes strange bedfellows

>Like it or not, the vast majority of white people in this country don’t give a shit about race.

This, I don't care about your race, unless you're a gypsy, then you gotta go back.

The civil war for the future of the United States is already under way between patriots and globalists.

There wont be a civil war you mong; the deep state has no chance of a positive outcome from a civil war here and therefore will do anything to prevent it.
There is still too much money to be suckled from the American citizens teat.

You are forgetting the military, the leftists, the people who just want everything to go back to the way it was and the neutrals.

Fuck off.
Even if they are not "Jow Forums" on race it is still a big, if undiscussed, factor.
For fucks sake even the north east is turning against it due to them finally experiencing people talking in different languages around them

Attached: The pol screaming troll.jpg (816x1356, 378K)

I don’t even think that there’s a major population of ethnic Roma in the US. The “gypsies” known for scamming people in the states are almost exclusively Irish Traveler in origin.

This. If you are American who loves the Constitution and respects the flag we good.
Leftists, globalists, and radicals are already in ready made concrete prisons.

This.

>Military
Openly hates politically appointed higher ups and is generally conservative / patriotic
>neutrals
Will almost always go conservative considering how batshit crazy and corrupt the left is. In the event of open revolt said corruption and insanity would be even more clear

Faggot Commies v Virgin Nazis v Cucked Centrists who'd allow the police to grow v Opportunists

Pretty much two small factions fighting it out in riots while a majority of the country continues its day and lets the local/state police forces grow in power to control assembly. It won't be people vs gov, just people v people and cucks letting the gov handle it.

Lol. Whites might be the the least racially conscious group in America, but that will change once shtf, but it might be too late. I laugh at whites like you all, because blacks and hispanics hate you, but you think being 'nice' to us means we will be nice to you.

Well you are delusional.

>police and military will be on the rural side
Why?

See Globalists are tearing the U.S. from it's basic foundation.

Just because the military skews conservative doesn’t mean they’ll side with a group that will likely solely consist of a bunch of inbred “militias”. Anyone who honestly thinks a civil war is coming in this country severely overestimates the amount of Americans who are willing to kill over mostly trivial politics.

That's retarded.

Besides the race stuff this is true. The weak will fear the strong and be used and abused then usually shot behind the shed.

While politically appointed higher ups exist, the common officer / grunt HATE them. The common service member joined not for money (much safer jobs for that) but because they believed at least somewhat in what they were doing.
Plus being a cop, its hard not to be racist after years of seeing the same shit

Attached: Blacks.jpg (1000x4500, 1.32M)

The military will just nod their heads like good boys. Sure there will be deserters but the bulk will remain loyal.

That's assuming that the "inbred" militias attack first which is most likely not going to happen. It will be urban authoritarians who will mostly likely kick things off.

Explain your reasoning. Globalists want open borders and less rights on the first and second amendment in order to open the foundation of the U.S. and tear it down. Multiple nations are ensuring this from political influence. You have to be an absolute brain dead animal not to see the big picture here.

>we
>us
LMAO imagine larping as a nonwhite to try and rile up neets in 4chins. Post skin.

Attached: Bait 1.jpg (680x649, 82K)

Speaking of, any-user got that image and source of antifa buying guns from fucking mexico?
Like, they couldent even handle giving a gun business money so they went to mexico

Just say jews

Just to remind you half of the military is non-white right now and will only get darker. Also you think the government can't spin some good PR to keep them in line?

We know user.
But it is, and I hate the term, bad optics.
Call them out for what they do first. Then once they are being punished 'discover' the link between them. From there use that link as an excuse to sweep in with a larger net so to speak

I'm just gonna shoot at anybody with out of state license plates.

Attached: 1555748872808.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

Only the white ones are globalists. And no one will ever fight for globalism in a civil war apart from military drones.

>Being so bored as to troll on Jow Forums
I dont give a shit about their money wasting non-combat roles.
its commonly known if a serious war were to happen those useless cunts would get the boot.
Im talking the boots on the ground service men.

While jews may be an over represented minority in the scheme of globalism, we also have to consider influences from Asia, middle east and some vatnik shit. Its a battle for resources. If they can make us unstable from the inside, we don't stand a chance on the global race for resources. One civil war will remove the U.S. from global power and place a open bet to who will rule next.

Same.

There’s pretty much zero political issues in the US that will lead people to be willing to give up their relatively comfortable lives to fight a civil war. If there’s ever an overt attempt to confiscate guns, maybe, but that’s always been done slowly and in steps to avoid provoking a response. If you seriously think Cletus and his “well trained” militia will garner popular support, you’ve been reading too much Turner Diaries. 82% of Americans live in urban areas. A rural uprising is simply unfeasible.

>muh lefdisd islamig gommunisds
>muh cibil war doo boint ohh

>Gayboy Berserkers
>The Flyover Militiamen
>Bad at Everything Company
>The Duke Boys
>Florida Man
>DPRC
>Russian Special Forces, but only for humanitarian purposes
>Google
>Quebec
>Lich Bader Ginsberg and her Braindead Scourge
>Joshua Graham and the Mormon Front
>The Great Amish Crusade
>MIGA (not Mossad)
>AVE NEX ALEA
>El Cartel Mexicano Unido
>Ooga booga bix nood wuhr da wy wymin at?

Ok cracker.

Attached: 20170612_123255~2.jpg (1429x2217, 417K)

>troll
Oh, you got me, I'm just trolling. The military is 100% pure germanic aryans.
>the government would retire troops when a major war happens
The state of your delusions.

Look at this fatty. Don't try to rile up the cumskins when you look like the pilsbury dough boy.

See this?

Report all trolling cunts like this. You can identify them by the terms they use
>inbred
>Cleatus
>muh militia
And their general insult-spewing, contrarian bent.

Lol ok dude.

Way to prove him right faggot.

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

Keep jerking off over a civil war that will never happen, man. I’m sure that’s healthy.

I never said I believed there would be a civil war.

Yeah just like how insulting rurals and / or wasting your time throwing shit on Jow Forums is healthy.

>Russian Special Forces, but only for humanitarian purposes
Based

You're both gay shut up

>”The current demographics of the US mean that any rural-dominated attempt to otherthrow the US government will fail.”
>MODS!!! MODS!!!!! REEEEEEE

In what way did I?

>Unironically supporting foreign occupation of the US by Russia.
Traitors get the rope

Even my mother was telling me a few months back she's glad I'm having more than 2 kids so white people won't get replaced so fast.
I think a lot of whites are conscious of the demographic shift, but we still hold enough population percentage that they haven't started to panic