After work, imma be going to the fun store to get a M&P9 2.0 or whatever the new gen is called

After work, imma be going to the fun store to get a M&P9 2.0 or whatever the new gen is called.

Talk me out of it. I want a polymer 9 millie gat. Other choices on my list were a PPQ M2 and Beretta APX.

Attached: 5082958946_1e90118981_z.jpg (700x933, 117K)

the 5mm FDE one? I got my eye on that

Dude, fucking get it. They're badass, but kind of hard to find light bearing holsters for. At least my 45 was.

>300,000 Y*****s are stiff in Southern dust

G19 Gen4. You won't regret. The M&P 2.0 is fine, but there's a reason why Glocks are so popular

>glock fags on damage control

30 million niggers are stiff in southern women

He can buy whatever he wants, but it will only be a Glock alternative

Do you think about black dicks this often?

BTFO

Not as often as your mother

lol gotta say that was good

OP don’t listen to this Glock fag

I shot both M&P Shield 2.0 and Glock 43 and I left the store with a shield.

barrellet

>austrians and blacks actually believe this

Attached: Bizzaro-world.jpg (650x365, 111K)

BravoConcealment makes em. Both OWB and IWB.

Whose grave is this? Im assuming he means from the time of Andrew Jackson.
Would live the backstory

M&P is a great gun and will serve you well. Glocks are good too. It’s personal preference really. I carry a Glock at work and M&Ps while off. You can’t really go wrong with either.

T.retard

> Recommending a gun OP didn't even mention and may not have access to
Dick move, but super common here for some reason.

this doesn't even make sense because blacks are fucking all white women, northern or not, nowadays. as someone who isn't white it's honestly astonishing just how badly whites cucked themselves in the civil war. literally dying a painful death in a war so that your descendants can fuck blacks and give birth to mulatto children...cucked to the grave and beyond.

That's like saying baseball is a cricket alternative.