Be me

>be me
>be waiting for bus in small plaza
>security watch man on duty
>he always carries a shotgun which I would never mind if it wasn't for the fact that his finger is always resting on the fucking trigger.
I fucking hate my country but I hate my country's watch men trigger discipline more. Inb US. No this is an C.A shithole.

Attached: 20190510_125124.jpg (4128x2322, 2.96M)

>need to go to the subway
>notice security guard who is skellington mode wearing a non rention OWB holster with a revolver in it
>walk up REALLY close to him without him noticing me
>extremely strong urge to grab it out of the holster and make off with it

Some people are just ignorant of their poor firearm choices and are fortunate enough not to come across a madman who will truly test them.

Attached: 01FD54CD-D5CD-4481-A5B0-41761A25242D.jpg (400x400, 93K)

Went to Ecuador. All the banks have two security guys out front with MP5s. Armored truck pulled up to the mall and 2 dudes with AR 15s jumped out.

The town in Oregon that's next door to me cops have G36s as their rifle.

Idk where this was going

Fucking americans.
Sure, gun safety is important, but your fetish for
>muh triggur
And it's mostly larpers, counter-strike kids, and no-gunz, that rage.
Is cretinic. I just watched some interesting yt vid from a brit amateur historian, and he mentiomed it as he talked about his webley.
Entire world has yet another excuse to laugh at you.

And no, I don't hate USA, I love you guys.
Fuck.

Attached: 10c00b82e8d94d85cd249ca30ad179c9.png (267x260, 100K)

>Implying I'm american
I'm a chink mutt fron C.A. I just feel uncomfortable when people who are supposed to have atleast a minimun of gun training have less trigger discipline than an amateur guy at the range on sundays. Specially with a fucking shutgun.

So youre a noguns from Americas northern colony. So what? You obviously cought the disease of Muhtrigeritis, so common in USA.

This is common place in all countries below the US-Mexican border. I have seen SKS and Semi auto AK variants. But commonly it's just 12G shotguns. Lots of M-16s and AR70/90s on police and military personel

Shut up Lloyd

If you owned guns, it wouldn't be long before you ND'd and changed your opinion.

>No guns from Canada
NO. Central America, C.A. I'm from a little shothole called Honduras

Whatever. From my own, personal experience, it's the counter-strike kids and airsoft kids & manbabies who sperg about trigger, because they think it makes them like OPERATOR.
>I called this guy on his trigger discipline, now I'm like special-forces guy, I'mvso hardcore!

Regardles to your intentions, sperging about it makes you "that guy".
Goodnight.

Attached: tumacze ci przeca.jpg (356x400, 31K)

>Having trigger discipline is now considered larping
Holy shit what the fuck happened to Jow Forums in my 14 month absence. Please tell me this isn't a common thought.

Sort of this. Posing with guns and handling them, finger off trigger. If you're not trying to shoot anything, finger off the trigger. Looks professional and promotes safety. One of my first times at the range I'm shooting my MP and RSO was right behind me shouting "FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER" between EVERY shot I took.

Learn English, mały kurwiu

Its not a common thought

At least the Philippine Bank Guards have the courtesy of properly securing their shotguns, I think.

>ND's into toddler

You're wrong. You can't "sperg" about an incompetent action that regularly gets people killed. You think the rule came from a magpul dynamics video?
You should defer to those who have actual experience in the field rather than sticking to your presumptions about counter-strike kids.

lol with their chromed/nickel'ed out shottys

Attached: file.png (557x580, 693K)

>From this "experience" pulled out of my ass, it's only le cringe gaymers and airsofters who practice gun safety rules
>Holding people accountable to good safety when around them is like... totally cringe and makes you 'that guy'
Kill yourself, nogunz faggot.

It is not and the above poster is nogunz and/or baiting.

Attached: 4466.png (990x682, 455K)

>Jow Forums easily trolled

I really hope you are . Trolling is a bannable offense on this board :^)

Pls no blame me for You being gullible

Attached: IMG_20190510_234147.png (1080x1480, 151K)

>Phoneposting
I'm pic related. I realize that it is almost definitely bait ("and the above poster is nogunz and/or baiting."), but have to work on the assumption that it isn't (You cannot underestimate stupidity on this board). If you had been that original poster, there would be evidence justifying a ban. Unfortunately it doesn't seem so.

Attached: Capture2 - Copy.jpg (781x324, 33K)

i'm from ohio and the my city's PD use G36C's. i guess HK has been going around marketing their meltagun

>trigger discipline
this is a faggot meme

Attached: 1555767581438.jpg (457x571, 93K)

Obviously you can go too far with it but in the case of a store guard walking around in public with his finger on the trigger it's obviously a bad idea.

post your guns teenager.