This is the power of the Russian military. I have never seen Western militaries do anything like this. Why...

This is the power of the Russian military. I have never seen Western militaries do anything like this. Why? Because they can't. They are soft. Russia is hard. Russia is strong.

>muh Italian GDP
Russia is seeing hard times, yes, but we would still kick your hairy asses in an all out war. The burger only knows how to frighten poor dirtfarmers, and shoot innocent civilians with predator drones while having a burger and coffee.

Attached: 1557491024826.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o0tbaGeFxeU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You’re not Russian

And you're not me, so how do you know

They didn’t do shit like this when the USSR was at its height, it only started as things went to shit. Appear strong when weak and all that jazz.

No, same reason Guatemala makes it's SF recruits raise and then kill puppies. They're fucking hardcore. You're just ashamed of your pussy SF

Attached: navy seal.jpg (1200x600, 44K)

Guatemala would be another example of a historically weak nation feigning strength through weird rituals designed to prove manliness, but this whole thread is probably bait, so I don’t know why I’m even bothering.

i have a nose for faggots

Post proof

I bet you smell plenty of faggots, faggot

In the U.S. army, combat medics in (I think) the Marines have to go on a hike with a pig, up inna mountains. The pig falls and breaks things. Medic has to patch the pig up and keep it going to the finish line. At the finish line, the instructor shoots it. The medic has to save it.

Then after that, the instructor shoots it again and the pig gets turned into food for everyone back on base.

Im saving these for pasta purposes

That's a school or program you can get sent too by your unit I forget it's name but the pig is just to simulate a human since pigs and humans are anatomicaly similar.

muh italy 2.0 but shitter
russia not even once

That's fine. It's an actual thing. Or was. I think PETA screeched too much.

LTTT live tissue truama training is what's it's called

>>muh Italian GDP
That's incorrect though. Italy both has 5th generation jets and functioning carriers

It still is they just keep moving it around and don't allow for any type of camera or cellular device to prevent crybaby's whining about a pig getting killed.

Here's Indonesia for you. I bet you'll tell me Indonesia is weak, too? They don't fear the snake, they control the snake. Just how they will control the Kiwi once the invasion of Australia and the reconquista of East Timor have started

Attached: Snake.jpg (550x719, 38K)

because real russians know their military is a joke

you wouldn't tell that to these guys' faces, would you

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

This is the dumbest post, in the US army, Marines...either low iq or just uneducated

look up what GDP means user

Damn, son. Russians are inventing advanced gay martial arts the likes of which we've never seen before.

Attached: 3z3cj6knnspz.jpg (750x584, 61K)

Yes, I know, it was a joke

>we

Attached: (((Russi))).jpg (1247x898, 1.26M)

Those shows are probably designed for recruits and their families. It makes the recruits feel cool and macho, boasting the spirit du corps, and makes them to look cool in front of their families. Probably a lot of armies do things like that, like parachute soldiers landing in soccer stadiums and shit like that

Did Russia start doing live fire excercises 20' from spectators?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=o0tbaGeFxeU

Does all the homosexual rape make them hardened?

>When your troops don't Jack up their back from rucking and combat deployments so you make up for it by taking a sledge to them.

not a vatnik and rape is very bad, but probably the answer is yes

I don’t know about them, but it certainly makes me hard.

>made a typo
>must be retarded.

Nigga.

>look guys, bricks and fire, we can break those, yea we're tough.

literally the mindset of a third world country's SOF.

>hardcore
That would be hardcore if it was lions, not puppies. As it is, it is just pathetic.

(Bait)
The only thing that matters is training, experience, and endurance.
The SAS which is the force that essentially all special operations forces take inspiration for skills and tactics from is a great example of this.

Attached: sasdoingshit.jpg (403x307, 24K)

No, they've always had "hollywood units" it's just that we never got see their shenanigans until the internet age came about.

there's no lions in guatemala, silly

I mean, that sounds like an issue that could be easily solved. I bet they'd thrive there.

But anons, this is exactly how the SS made their rite of passage.

So, a weak nation feigning strength through dumb stunts?

If burning cinder blocks ever invade mother Russia they’re gonna get fukt up!

Unfortunately it will be the Chinese who invade. And they can break brick with their hands!

why would china ever invade russia? china has a pretty isolationist policy. and they're at very good terms with russia. the only place really in threat of a chinese invasion is taiwan.

Ha! Americans raise their kids to murder each other and your bragging about killing puppies!

what is happening in this image? are they hitting people in the spine with a sledge hammer?

I bet you do

Attached: 1509678458227.png (7400x6413, 3.99M)

Look at a map user. Amphib invasions of other continents is ridiculous. But if China needs more land, there’s a sparsely populated country just north of them. And another one north of that.

why the fuck would china ever need more land?

Population increases and eventually farm land and natural resources.
Hell half of Siberia is Asian already. It’s only a matter of time before they decide they’d rather be Chinese than Russian.

Chinese businesses are already buying up a lot of resource-producing enterprises in the region. The company I work for is selling equipment to a big Chinese logging company that's pulling timber in Eastern Siberia.

Meanwhile Putin keeps his serfs attention on the west while he and his friends sell Russia piece by piece to the Chinese.
China is at the door Ivan!

I mean, part of the reason the Chinese are buying up the resources there is because Russia simply can't afford to develop them. At least they're getting tax revenue when the Chinese buy it.

ghey