American police

>american police
What in the name of Jesus-fucking-Christ? What is this, Grand Theft Auto?
youtube.com/watch?v=PEhT5wqn9tY

Attached: Officer Pew.jpg (500x329, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4jnm6SZ7rso
youtube.com/watch?v=m7H3XR3_ccc
youtube.com/watch?v=vOMNaJXparE
youtube.com/watch?v=iv8cByaVyNQ
youtu.be/1Z0BbipCNJs
youtube.com/watch?v=p47ONDlR9aY
youtube.com/watch?v=WXoIhCJDcgg
nytimes.com/2013/12/05/nyregion/unarmed-man-is-charged-with-wounding-bystanders-shot-by-police-near-times-square.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>One Anaheim police officer has been fired and a second is facing department discipline for shooting and killing a 50-year-old man during a slow-speed pursuit through a residential neighborhood last July. The firing comes just after Orange County District Attorney’s Office Wednesday released alarming and violent dashcam and bodycam video from the July 21, 2018, shooting of Eliuth Penaloza Nava. According to the report from the DA’s office, officers Sean Staymates and Kevin Pedersen fired on Nava a staggering 76 times. “The fact that the two involved officers discharged their weapons 76 times, from a moving patrol car at Nava’s moving car, at approximately 9:30 a.m. on a Saturday morning, in a residential neighborhood where residents, including children, were home and on the streets, was alarming and irresponsible based on the totality of all the circumstances in this specific case,” Deputy District Attorney Scott Wooldridge wrote in his analysis. While Wooldridge found that the officers acted irresponsibly, he determined there was “a lack of sufficient evidence” to bring criminal charges against the officers. Later Wednesday, Anaheim police announced that one of the officers had been fired and the second was facing discipline. On the morning of July 21, the officers were called to a home in the 500 block of W. West Street on a report from Nava’s family that he was acting erratically, appeared to be on drugs and may be armed. Officers arrived to find him sitting his car, which was parked outside his family’s home. He then drove away, prompting a slow-speed chase. During the pursuit, the officers saw him waving a gun and opened fire on him throughout the pursuit. It was later determined that Nava was in fact carrying a CO2 air pistol BB gun. An autopsy determined he sustained at least nine gunshot wounds.

>Officers shot so many fucking times
>Victim only hit 9 times
Jesus Christ, do police just not train?

Cops are not your friends
Haven't been for a very long time.
On the other hand...
youtu.be/4jnm6SZ7rso
The juicy bit starts at 1:10

Yes. Look at Miami-Dade. Police are worse than the average actual pistol shooter on Jow Forums. Far worse. Note that I mean people on Jow Forums who actually own a handgun and actually shoot it rather than just larp with it.

I can not honestly think of a single time the police have ever helped anyone I know. My few run in have cost me hundreds of dollars, have been the rudest encounters, with gun drawn and yelling commands in front of my children. I have never been arrested or convicted of any crime. I am white pay taxes and have never received welfare. I have two brothers that are cops and under the risk of being disowned I keep my mouth shut. The truth is our cops are out of control, and it's getting worse.

.9mm stronk

Attached: image.png (885x1145, 86K)

Driving officer went through almost 4 mags.

no they really don't, and that's why "cops are especially trained and only should have guns" is a meme

>During the pursuit, the officers saw him waving a gun and opened fire on him throughout the pursuit. It was later determined that Nava was in fact carrying a CO2 air pistol BB gun. An autopsy determined he sustained at least nine gunshot wounds.
.....he deserved it. Holy shit, those cops though. Can't be slinging lead through suburbia.

>That video
If it were a just world, someone would've lynched the cops responsible for this fuckery. These guys at least should've been prosecuted.

Hmm, could have sworn there was one you could actually see them shoot him...

What should have been done here? Guy appeared to have a gun, so shooting him is justified, just not while rolling through the 'burbs. Chase him down then shoot him once he stops?

I mean, that would've been a definite improvement over whatever Barney Fife shit that was.

Are you ok? WHAT? lmao they got the EEEEEEEEEEEE
As for the beaner, well he pulled a gun, a BB gun sure but some replicas are almost impossible to distinguish just by looking at them. Pulling a gun on people who are armed(especially cops) is a good way to get shot

youtube.com/watch?v=m7H3XR3_ccc

Have you seen the one where they shoot this white dude that's hiding beneath a bunch of sheets and then he jumps out assassins creed style and stabs one of the cops?

damnit I forgot the link
youtube.com/watch?v=vOMNaJXparE

No they quite literally train once and get a certification. Prison guards train exponentially moreso than police - and one can only logically wonder why, if they're dealing with the same people.
t. lives a mile away from a prison. They do shooting drills every weekend.

how many mags was that dude carrying? he reloads like 6 times.

also lol'd when he unironically said 'reloading' in the car, what a goober.

You posted the exact same video and question yesterday shill.

>POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW POW
>to the other officer: hes down hes down
>POW POW POW POW
>NO NO NO hes down
Lmao the fuck

what would he even be shilling?

I'm surprised 9mm can still injure after going through a windshield like that

>cops being cops
>spics being spics
And I'm just over here chillin baka

Attached: FVDIJrHY.jpg large.jpg (576x1024, 117K)

The youtube channel for viewership. Why else would someone post the same question and video day in and day out?

>I'm just over here dealing with scoliosis
and ectomorph DNA
Some people just get a shit dice roll

>ectomorph DNA
better than being a fatass

Shot almost 4 mags. Probably a Glock 17 with 17 round mags. From that last mag he shot 12 rounds.

No I didn't. Just saw this vid tonight t. OP

>Yes that pic is definitely me

Why the fuck did he wait for them to sift around and find him, instead of bum-rushing them once they were in the center of the room?

Naw they're both pretty equally pathetic.
That's why "nerds" used to come in two varieties: concentration camp survivor or industrial trash bag full of gravy.

Great time to post this, OP. A Mexican just hijacked a Prius in East LA and started firing at police while rolling down the highway.

Yes, we live in Grand Theft Auto.

I didn't say it was. I was just commenting on the state of that poor specimen.

what kind of weirdo does that?

Why did his gun jam at 1:05? Can riding the slide with your thumb cause a malfunction?

Well shit...

What was the cheat code for guns?

Attached: kuns.jpg (1200x766, 211K)

When did neckbeards and s*ib*is replace nerds?

Stfu or I'm going ghost

its possible it just jammed via natural causes but he does hold it in a strange way right before firing the jamming shot.

He also threw the gun away. Stops being justified at that point.

>making a value judgement based on someones appearance
I dunno. everybody.

Nerd is a self applied non-derogative term now.
Nu-males are proud of their nerd identity.
Okay I'll stop. don't get crazy now

lol okay, buddy

>natural causes
Like what?

No, they quite literally do not. 90% of them just get certified and bam they are all suddenly super leet operators. Its really not a joke that a great amount of autists on Jow Forums are legitimately more trained and have more trigger time than most police do.

As soon as they starting shooting out of the car IN A CROWDED RESIDENTIAL AREA I knew they lost their jobs. I'm not saying don't shoot at someone while driving, I'm saying DON'T DO IT IN A RESIDENTIAL AREA YOU STUPID FUCKS

At that point, criminal prosecution should've been involved. They're civilians, and supposed to be subject to the same laws as everyone else.

>oh no I saw a "gun"
>lets have a prolonged engagement through multiple neighborhoods and risk everyone's lives even though he's not shooting back

also, 9mm tumbles and does weird shit through windshields. He could've easily killed an innocent person even if he had good aim (he doesnt)

that shit should be done as a last resort

Attached: 1394837705575.jpg (268x265, 33K)

>we couldn't find criminal evidence

Jesus christ he lists all that shit out but magically can't find evidence?

Even so, you gotta admit that shooting through the windshield is pretty stupid, especially while you're trying to drive and your partner has a rifle!
Maybe this just means police cars need retractable roofs directly over the front seats that open wide enough to stand up through, so that the cop can take precise shots from a sort of barricade instead of spewing spaghetti, and bullets, all over the place.

Lmao. No they're not, fatty.
>inb4 I am not fat!
I've seen the meet pics, you most likely are.

I kept hearing them mention the that he cut off her head and I was thinking "oh that must be at some other crime scene" and then I realized there was a blurred out part on the ground and then I saw all the blood. Holy fuck. Talk about a bad day at work.

Subhumans

youtube.com/watch?v=iv8cByaVyNQ

It's a long video if you haven't seen it, but Paul Harrell has an excellent break down of Miami-Dade. His conclusion wasn't that the training was necessarily bad. It was more of a comedy of errors except nobody was laughing.

Cops sould just use HMMWV's.

Attached: 1329578391.jpg (700x435, 52K)

>guy is basically legally blind without his glasses
>is also a crack shot
>loses glasses in car crashes
>doesn't spend $5 to get some glasses retainers

It's like you're bringing back accidental discharge. There's accidental and there's negligent and the FBI conduct at Miami-Dade was negligent. IIRC, they brought one long arm to apprehend suspects they KNEW had a shotgun and a rifle.

Someone post the clip of the FBI agent in a shooting that ran out of ammo because he had like two mags
Shit is haunting. You can almost see him relive his potential last moments in his eyes

>its more of a comedy of errors except no one is laughing
In the real world we call that "fucking up big"
Literally the only thing separating a tragedy from a series of errors is "is anybody laughing?"

Better than mag dumping through the windshield while driving in a residential neighborhood

Fuck I know exactly what you're talking about. In all honesty that's what made me started carrying extra mags. I actually think he had a S&W model 10
Funny how liberals never mention that time two people with ARs made the FBI their bitch because the agents figured it's best to walk around with revolvers. Cant drop em in six dont count on another nine, am I right?

You sound like a tilted little nigger

Yeah, that guy might be alive if he had spent $5 on a glasses retainer.

>IIRC, they brought one long arm to apprehend suspects they KNEW had a shotgun and a rifle.

From what I've read and heard, it sounded like there were multiple unit staged throughout the area looking for this vehicle and this group of agents kinda had it thrust on them. They should have been armed with rifles though. Didn't help they were going up against a former Army Ranger (IIRC) that really didn't want to fucking die.

I meant comedy of errors in more of the sense that it was a lot of small errors that snowballed into bigger ones in one giant cluster fuck.

lol where the fuck do you live

The larpers are arguably better too, since at least they pretend to aim properly

Bootlickers will defend this
youtu.be/1Z0BbipCNJs

these scumbags should be KOS swear to god

Handguns are inherently harder to shoot well, especially when you and the target are moving. Also, most police don’t really go training much on their spare time. Some do, and you see dashcam/bodycam videos of SOME of those training payoff, but most just do enough to qualify and just leave their gun holstered until the need arises.

>a lack of sufficient evidence” to bring criminal charges against the officers
>video of them shooting out of their own fucking windshield like the New Delhi Keystone Cops
>firing three extra rounds into a corpse after ceasefire

Attached: hunh.png (451x481, 356K)

The ‘86 Miami shooting?
That was more an example of taking pistols into a gunfight against a semi auto rifle with barriers in between and a determined bad guy.
Also a series of fuckups happened, one guy lost his perscription glasses on the crash, another had his .357 mag wheelgat fly off and become lost, and the only shotguns in play were suppressed by fire and ran out of ammo and too injured to reload.
So you pretty much had a determined fucker with a mini-14 laying down .223 on thin skinned cars while the opposing side had a mix of 9mm, 12 shots of .357 mag, lots of .38, and less than a dozen rounds of 12ga.

It took LE agencies literal decades to realize maybe a patrol car should have at least an AR15 in the backtrunk because taking handguns into a rifle shootout vs. half competent bad guys is beyond retarded.

>video of them shooting out of their own fucking windshield like the New Delhi Keystone Cops

It's not unheard, and generally you're fucked if anyone gets hurt because you did it. But other than that if your department and the DA doesn't care then you should be fine. Examples:

youtube.com/watch?v=p47ONDlR9aY

youtube.com/watch?v=WXoIhCJDcgg

Especially the first one when they were in the middle of bumfucknowhere, there's not much danger to the public.

>firing three extra rounds into a corpse after ceasefire

The dude was deaf, he couldn't hear shit.

the cops wree put in prison for more than 5 years if i rember

he was deaf because he shot his fucking gun inside a closed car for no reason and only succeeding in destroying a windshield and almost blinding himself. then he shot a body with half a skull left because he was a fucking idiot, not deaf. his partner walking in front of him was a good time to stop shooting. don't try to defend this kind of stupidity.

Prosecutors are complicit. Cops bring in cases to go on their record, prosecutors look the other way when police do crazy shit.

yeah i read that
the smacker was a drug pusher too
hope they get fucked up bad in prison

No no I'm serious, please, any anons that are police officers, please try and defend this

No one that wasnt running from the police got hurt, guy was waving a gun even though it was fake, guy goes deaf from gunfire and doesent hear ceasefire. It doesent even look like they did anything wrong enough to deserve to be fired. That was likely done to calm the people who dont give a shit about right or wrong but hate the police and want an excuse to stick it to them. Do you suggest

>see guy in chase pointing gun at police
>police do not fire.
is a reasonable course of action? Do you suggest that because it means more police end up dead?

Attached: 1556858371780.jpg (540x720, 33K)

>No one that wasnt running from the police got hurt
Despite the police doing their very best to spray the entire neighborhood with lead.

>It doesent even look like they did anything wrong enough to deserve to be fired.
Even the fucking police department disagrees with you there.

>be a civilian
>kill someone unlawfully
>felony murder, spend YEARS in jail

>be a cop
>kill someone unlawfully
>lose your job, no criminal charges

So what you're saying is, that if everyone becomes cops, then no one will go to jail?

Yeah, but good luck doing anything but bottom of the barrel jobs after that unless you get a stroke of luck and an even more powerful agency somehow sees your fuck up as a tactical maneuver.
Everywhere you go you're going to have to mention you're a former police officer that was fired from the force. Hell not even that, just mention you were a former police officer. After your interview they do a 15 second search of your name and see the bodycam footage on liveleak.
Dont forget they probably have bills, loans, utilities, insurance, and a wife and family that needs supported to, so a door greeter at Walmart wont do by a long shot

>cuff 'em
lol

>American police
>Anaheim

What?

oh please, a cop can literally go one county over and become a cop again like the broward police officer who refused to stop the school shooter. The union will still kick into hire you.

>Dont forget they probably have bills, loans, utilities, insurance, and a wife and family that needs supported to, so a door greeter at Walmart wont do by a long shot
Wow that almost sounds like exactly what a felon goes through except a felon can't vote, can't get SS, can't get welfare, can't get FAFSA, can't get food stamps, can't get a job outside of walmart

The cop? wait 2 months and it'll fucking blow over especially with a clean record

>PATERSON — FBI agents made a startling discovery last year when they seized drug-dealing Paterson Police Officer Ruben McAusland’s cellphone: a disturbing video of the cop attacking a suicide patient at a hospital emergency room, federal authorities said.
>Calling the disgraced former officer a “street hustler,” U.S. District Judge William Walls sentenced McAusland to 66 months — more than five years — in prison for dealing drugs and assaulting the hospital patient. He is scheduled to start serving his sentence on May 20.
>The judge also ordered McAusland to pay $32,892 in restitution to the hospital victim, who needed facial surgery to repair a broken eye socket, and to forfeit the $13,650 in made from his drug sales.
God bless our boys in blue

FBI aren't boys in blue.

I think it was sarcasm directed at Mr. McAusland's exemplary career in law enforcement and public service.

And every collateral casualty would be blamed on the mad man waving a toy pistol.
Not the highly trained professional that actually shot them while living out his FPS fantasy.

This is actually how it works in NYC

nytimes.com/2013/12/05/nyregion/unarmed-man-is-charged-with-wounding-bystanders-shot-by-police-near-times-square.html

>Be police
>literally suck at shooting
>miss the target
>hit 2 bystanders
>blame the perp because cops can't aim

Diff dude but you're under the assumption that department will easily decide "oh yeah I'm willing to take that liability and possibly get shitrocked like the last department he left" without question. The highest, and arguably only saving grace for these officers is that the police force is so nightmarishly understaffed in most areas of the country that you gotta take them as you can get them most times.

Cops are trigger happy egomaniacs who prefer to go after non-violent “criminals” and the world would be better off without them.

>cops are underfunded
no
Fuck that cop, he gets away scott free I'd be in jail for years and have no chance at a new job

I want to see. Can anyone post the pigs get slaughtered? I need something to fap to.

>“a lack of sufficient evidence” to bring criminal charges against...
literal video, with provenance of a man shooting while driving, shooting a man to death, then shooting his dead body, then of a dead body being handcuffed. Thats not enough to simply charge, not convict him, of any crime? What a timeline.

Attached: index.jpg (323x156, 11K)

he had a partner with a gun why was he even shooting? you drive let the other guy shoot.

I never said underfunded

understaffed would equate to being underfunded

The Police are scared children that never grew up mentally, they need to threaten you with violence constantly to “protect and serve you” all under their made up sense of “authority” and that they’re better than you. It’s such bullshit, they’re literally the ones keeping the clown world running