I relate

I relate, that is all

Attached: 1557522045590.png (940x300, 28K)

What if I'm pro-abortion and pro-gun?

Then you're a freedom loving morally inept American.

Life is a Stone Toss comic

Attached: 1541044124265.jpg (640x960, 79K)

Truly the most patrician view, desu.

this

How the hell did that happen sempai?

Attached: MFOA1.jpg (1100x619, 91K)

To me, it's more about utility than morality. Easy access to abortion reduces the number of children that would go through foster care or otherwise be raised by a family that either can't support or doesn't want a child. I can absolutely understand the morality argument, though, so I don't really think less of people who are vehemently anti-abortion.

Boy do I have a modest proposal for you

>aborting niggers and retards is wrong

What if we only make Black abortions legal?

>To me, it's more about utility than morality.

As a white guy, I'd rather not have knocking up my girlfriend destroy both of our academic careers.

Isn't that what they do in Israel?
It's illegal for jews to get an abortion, but OK if you're Palastinian?

This is my fetish.

then you're a based and rational person

>b-but Jow Forums is an ally of Jow Forums!

Jow Forums will always be a libertarian board that puts freedom above anything else.

I don't think the govt should dictate personal morality.

das it mane

Attached: 1554103424933.jpg (4032x3024, 2.53M)

Then you care about freedom

>I dont care if white children die I only care if black ones die
Nice

What's the problem with that? The law is for utility. Your own beliefs are where morals come from. The two have nothing to do with each other. Think abortion is wrong? Don't get one. Simple as that.

this

In my opinion you're not a human being until you can speak and write your own name.

Anyone who actually gets an abortion does not have the character necessary to properly raise a child, so it's really a problem that sorts itself out.

God bless freedom lover!

man fuck people who bring children to political protests/rallies

genuinely disgusting and totally morally corrupt

Amen!

A human life is worth more than simple utility. And governments should and do make moral laws.

Well that's like, just your opinion, man.

Then would you care if a baby was shot in front of you like a rabbit?
Doesn't mean the child doesn't deserve to live. There is such thing as foster care and orphanages.

>And governments should and do make moral laws.
Yeah policians are totally paragons of morality and definitely should be the arbiters of personal decisions. It's not like any of them are ever pedos, wife beaters, whoremongers, grafters, thieves, and blackmailers.

>like I said,
>ALL of them

We're not really talking about children tho.

>A human life
That's where the whole moral gray area come into play. If you assume a fetus is a human life, then abortion is murder, if you don't, then it's a non-issue. Personally, I think the line lies at the threshold that the baby could conceivably survive on its own, but I don't blame anyone for thinking differently one way or the other.

>A human life is worth more than simple utility
I don't disagree, but that's an opinion we both share. I just don't think the government is who should be making that decision. Why should they make that decision rather than you? Opinions aren't good enough to base laws upon, even if I happen to agree with them.

>And governments should and do make moral laws.
Do? Yes, they do. They really shouldn't though, that does far more harm than good. Gun control, for example, is predecated on someone else's opinion of morality. So are most restrictions on freedom.

It's actually the exact opposite. All these Israeli army thots get knocked up and get abortions cuz "my right to choose lol" while the arabs know they'll be raped, tortured, and killed by their own family if they dare get an abortion. Many Rabbis in Israel have pointed out this.

>Yeah policians are totally paragons of morality and definitely should be the arbiters of personal decisions
Never said that, i think judges, cops and politicians are all scum but they clearly do make moral laws. Like raping a dog is illegal and yet it doesnt mess with utility.

>Then would you care if a baby was shot in front of you like a rabbit?
It would certainly affect me, but I am smart enough to know that's emotion talking and not any sort of logic strong enough to build a legal system upon.

Exactly this.

whats more free than openly hating that which hates your freedom?

Attached: give up your guns.jpg (626x1024, 124K)

>they clearly do make moral laws
No they don't.

t. Californian

You can't have both freedoms. Pick a side goy!

Attached: d36.jpg (600x461, 140K)

If only there was some way to prevent that from happening before you have to kill a baby