Will this suppress my savage mark 2 or kill me?

Will this suppress my savage mark 2 or kill me?
It has like plastic on the inside instead of fiber like a oil filter

Attached: 20190510_184805.jpg (2576x1932, 1.04M)

Attached: 20190510_184758.jpg (2576x1932, 1.22M)

Attached: Azmw1QF.png (500x506, 114K)

lol
but for real what do you think??????

Tie a string and shoot it from a distance. Film the whole thing and post it here.

I masturbate to the thought of Whitney Wisconsin cucking me with a dog

That you're in your teens or early twenties, still having a hard time really finding yourself, a bit behind in emotional maturity for your age and not very clever overall.

Top kek

You need to get 3 to 5, 5hour energy cans and stuff steel wool in them. You cut the bottom off this is critical. Taype them together with gorrila duct tape. Leave the last can intact amd drill a hole about 1/4 in. Now you have a very effective disposable 22lr suppressor

Thank you, Only the early twenties and being behind in maturity part is true i have found my calling and its being a conductor at norfolk southern

Be careful train conductors have high suicide rate and the job is not easy or fun

Thank you for your concern. Sometimes its tiring but i have wanted to do this all my life and 99.9% of the time it's a blast. Every day is like a dream come true

Great to hear my dude! Good luck and remember to use gorilla brand taype or the heat will get it and normal duct tape will explode

>i want to make suppressors Jow Forums
>here is my age group, job title, and region
might want to leave the country OP

They can tracknhis isp if they wanted to but arent going to do shit unless he flaunts it on here with his face or someone reports him

hey man i like to live wild

Thank you again bro. Hope you have a nice day

Oh boy, another 20 year old who thinks he found a loophole. What a clever young man with no training who has outsmarted decades of engineers and legal experts. What suckers they are!

Use it like a Fleshlight instead

you have a 22 and you need it quieter? just run subsonic and call it a day

I would read it as
I'm a very impressional 20 year old who saw something cool on youtube had the wrong fuel filter for his car and wanted to try it out

ok i will try that

Neither, the baffles suck.