Tfw you manage to get a gf who likes shooting guns with you, but then she develops into a better shot than you

>tfw you manage to get a gf who likes shooting guns with you, but then she develops into a better shot than you

I'm not sure whether to be proud of her, or ashamed of myself.

Attached: regina.jpg (1080x1080, 235K)

Way to waste a thread faggot

What the fuck are you talking about, this is as Jow Forums as it gets without invoking stalker. An actual picture from the range, even. You should shoot yourself, but you have no guns, so

Jow Forums isn't your blog

This isn't going to go well for you, user.

>Jow Forums
>getting a girlfriend

Attached: 2SqAoqH.jpg (480x640, 83K)

Probably go talk to this guy eh

It's just Jow Forums, not Jow Forums. Some of us are even married.

Wow, nice blog! Subscribed!

That's great to hear. It's always wonderful when you are able to get new shooters into the hobby. I remember when I first took my wife shooting and my trusty 1911 was too much power for a girl like her. At least she can cook up the deer I bring home real good haha. Looking forward to the next post as always.

God Bless,
Frank

Is it bad that it's gotten to a point where I'm not 100% sure this is bait?

Attached: 1378735713711.jpg (250x224, 15K)

It's clearly satire, you retard.

Here, have a loli.

Attached: 56751142_p1_20160414_Oxalis.jpg (723x1000, 337K)

That's a very tasteful loli user

Proud, let her mount you once a month

user, go outside man. It's okay, just take a few days off the internet.

why do you guys want to fuck children? its a beautiful body, sure, but its not like my cock is throbbing to cum in it. maybe cuddle it and kiss it softly, but still. this is why people like go to prison

>my trusty 1911 was too much power for a girl like her.

sounds like bullshit. almost every girl i've talked to who went shooting said they enjoyed shooting .45

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.
The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.
I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.
It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You're all sick.

Attached: boatchad.jpg (1080x1349, 473K)

What was her attitude towards guns before you got her into it? Was she nervous and apprehensive, or was she excited to learn?

>maybe cuddle it and kiss it softly

sicko

Wow that one fucked a really small amount of men for a military skank.

Good for you dont let these chair operators shit on you

Is the pic you uploaded a picture of her? And is the filename her name? That doesn't seem like a good idea, OP.

Attached: 1556928014517.png (600x603, 369K)

yep married and my wife isn't as good as a shot of me but I try my best to help her get there.
I want her to shoot better than me so she can handle her own shit and feel confident in doing so.

Fuck off /lgbt/ shill.

Attached: 1556521051046.png (345x446, 192K)

I have to jack off

user, how to aquire wife?

what kind of boomer even saves shit like that

Have sex

Guess you've gotta be the submissive one now OP. Buy a strap on for her and get used to getting dicked.

Get the fuck out of here you fucking faggot. Jesus christ.

good lucky finding the one regina that this guy is dating with the billions of people on earth faggot

Oh you want more? Sure thing!

Attached: 004_001.jpg (1275x1553, 601K)

It can be annoying. Vaguely related story time
>Mother CCs a glock 26
>hasn't shot it since her CCW course
>talk her into coming out with me
>range has steel plates at about 20 yards
>she empties the mag, shooting faster than what could be considered slow fire
>3 inch group

>Hide autism
>Flirt with girls
>Invite them to things
>???
>Profit

Attached: young-black-man-standing-thinking-21138883.jpg (957x1300, 212K)

how is being a Jow Forums brand incel related yo lgbt shilling?

Who made this and for what purpose? Is there some website out there pumping out these hardcore christian memes?

I dunno but I like em.

Worried?

No. Every lurker here is cringing. Thank you for being a lolcow and go with God, user

it's been getting posted on other boards too

Faggots don't just go to hell, they live in hell constantly. Their mental illness and suicide rate is much higher than straights and hasn't declined at all despite 50 years of gay acceptance propaganda. The wages of sin is death.

Yeah, well, my gf got me into shooting and I'm still not as good of a shot as she is after three years. How do you think I feel?

My wife is a better shot than me and basically everyone I know.
I'm fucking proud. 10 years ago she was scared to have one in the house.
I don't get why you would be bothered by it.

Both of those make you sound like a stupid faggot. Principle concern is that she's gifted genetically, so you should breed her to improve your children's chances of being above-average gunfighters.

>I'm not sure whether to be proud of her, or ashamed of myself.
I was always under the impression that female shooters tended to be some of the best snipers in the world, with proper training and dedication. I dunno if that's just a myth/vidya meme. Certainly nothing to be ashamed of. A gf who shares your hobby is worth celebrating. No need to make it a contest.

>I was always under the impression that female shooters tended to be some of the best snipers in the world
Lay off the jew-tube. The only thing they're "best" at is sleeping with lots of guys in their units.

Attached: 1557098233666.gif (301x405, 2.52M)

Female marksmanship world records are the only ones that are very comparable to male ones; in virtually everything else (weightlifting, running, etc.), men do better.

Be proud. I had a gf that I found out was antigun, didn't work out.

congrats on getting a woman. Women are usually better shots then men when it comes to long range shooting. Don't feel bad about it, and don't let the omegas here who can't even get the courage up to ask a girl out get you down.

The women I knew in the Marine Corps weren't good shooters.

I coached a female green-side doc assigned to an infantry unit that literally couldn't brass-check an M9 on qual day.

Masturbate

>he doesn't know
Jow Forums anonymous is a hacker on steroids, truly an internet hate machine, not to be dealt with lightly.

Attached: 1553946999381.gif (600x600, 3.47M)

I've seen people get doxxed with far, far less information. I mean, her shirt literally says Texas on it. C'mon.

I'd be ashamed of myself and proud of her and that I have a gf yet go on Jow Forums

Check out those arms.

I think we know who wears the pants here.