Attached: file.png (1024x582, 456K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ballisticsbytheinch.com/9luger.html
weaponsguild.com/forum/index.php?topic=59451.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for Beretta Cx4

But also second for Vector squad

could a welder salvage this?

What's the best shop to parkerize an UZI receiver?

Attached: YbxSKN7_d.jpg (1920x1234, 225K)

Based and berettapilled

BWE in Florida

Easier to just make new parts. It's stamped metal

MONEY SENT FOR VECTOR
VECTOR SOON
SOOOON

Post when you get it! What color did you go for? We have someone with white and someone with green and need to complete the team.

All black, so itll round out the squad. Gonna efile it as soon as I get it, since it comes with a stock too

Any good bolty bois new to the market?

Bolt action pccs?

Yeah, like a little bolt-action 9x19 would be fun.

Opinions on the B&T GHM9, any anons have one? Been considering picking one up. Also considering a gen2 PSA pp19 clone if it ends up not being shit.
Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1535902356041.jpg (635x477, 52K)

Vector in 9mm or .45?

9 for sure. 45 is the OG, but its inferior in about every way now.

I decided on .45 just because it felt wrong to get a 9mm one. Sure the ammo is cheaper but it seemed against the nature of the gun to get a smaller caliber.

Why is the welded rail on MP5s so divisive?

Looks gay

Same reason it'd be contentious on an AK, despite being functional it isnt authentic and it cant be removed unlike a claw mount.

Is there much point to PCC when rifle caliber weapons are getting so tiny?

Attached: mcx rattler.jpg (745x420, 84K)

Beretta cx4 and ruger PCC 9mm owner here. The cx4 is lighter, but the PCC is superior in practically every way

Sure, in theory. You'd go to so much trouble that it would be easier to make new parts from the ground up, which is the point.

I’m doing a UMP45 build to show my devotion to pic related. From what I’ve read I need a parts kit, Omega GS receiver, and USC BCG.

Does that cover everything I need? and does having a select fire lower at the same time as the GS receiver count as constructive intent?

Attached: 5E4FDFDD-1B1C-404C-8BE0-96D40DACDAA7.jpg (1200x1200, 205K)

Not as loud, can carry more ammo and often magazine compatibility with other guns.

Noise levels, barrel efficiency, ammo weight, ammo cost, over penetration, automatic/rapid fire, overall weight and cost.

I fundamentally disagree. Cx4 is superior in everything except takedown and trigger.

The sight shrouds can make mounting a scope a PITA.

anyone have experience with the PSA ar-9?

Attached: 5165450030.jpg (1200x397, 44K)

Why are you mounting a scope on a 100 yard carbine?

IDK, gophers?

Yeah, I guess that makes sense.

just use a taller scope mount

Attached: 204.jpg (1600x1600, 349K)

I've been trying to decide between getting a CMMG Banshee or the Kriss Vector. Either one would be in 9mm. Thoughts?

Attached: DSC_4650.jpg (1024x681, 118K)

CMMG. The Kriss only makes sense in FA.

The vector is a meme with a fuckin weird recoil impulse in semi auto, I’ve shot banshees and quite like them, plus it maintains the same manual of arms as an AR

I guess that settles it then. I was already leaning towards the Banshee anyways. Thanks guys.

>yet another painfully boring AR derivative, vs
>something actually fresh and unique

To each his own, user!

I have two lowers of theirs and one upper. No issues other than the feed ramp doesn't like flat nose ammo. You'll probably want a different buffer though but mine ran fine out of the box

Pic related

Attached: IMG_20190424_155608.jpg (3024x4032, 3.93M)

>yet another painfully boring AR derivative, vs
>something actually fresh and unique

This is why they need to start producing NFA pc carbines. A pc carbine with a 10” barrel and a folding stock would be the shit. It could be made shorter oal than an ar, and it’s purpose built blowback action runs smoother. Also it’s a side charger by default.

yes

Attached: 2-pc-carbines.jpg (1816x1218, 1.6M)

thats just a pistol caliber carbine in pistol form.

Just bought a Zenith Z-5RS. Any suggested mods?

Attached: chJoEou.jpg (600x315, 58K)

It's not an AR though, which makes it interesting by default in this day and age

wide handguard

The interesting factor doesn’t offset the fact that it’s ass to shoot

Have you shot one? They're nicer than AR9s.

Only reason 45 makes sense would be if you kept it suppressed every time you shot it.

H I G H D R A G
L O W S P E E D

different =/= good

I’ve shot both, i greatly preferred the Banshee’s delayed blowback system which beats out pretty much every other AR9 and the Vector. When I shot my buddy’s Vector I couldn’t get over how the gun felt as the weight of the bolt was coming back up so the initial recoil impulse was minimal but the muzzle rise was worse imo

Anybody ever see an option to mount a 3 lug to a VZ61 barrel? I just got my Form 1 can approved, and I'm building it with a 3 lug mount. Going to put an SDTA 3 lug brake on my Suomi, but it would be neat to have a built in 3 lug on my klobb so I could use the same can on it. I don't want to put a muzzle brake or 3 lug mount onto this threaded upper.

Attached: IMG_0811.jpg (2800x3733, 3.79M)

Attached: IMG_0760.jpg (2500x3075, 3.67M)

Don’t buy a parts kit. Buy each part individually, with the BCG and barrel from users on HKPRO forums like I did. Buy a new German lower from hkparts & get the hooks enlarged by tommy bostic. You’ll need:
GS receiver
Bolt carrier group (I recommend USC)
Barrel (I recommend USC)
Lower (hooks enlarged)
Recoil assembly
Barrel pin
Lower pin
Buffer pad

Attached: F0CEA6C2-2FA4-4CF6-87F8-1C7D49E4F8DA.jpg (3024x3024, 1.96M)

More like HKjews.net

New Zenith imports when?

Next week, just preordered mine

Really, that soon? I need to put myself on a list at a local store.

Do you or anyone else here have FTE issues with the Ruger pc carbine? Seems to happen pretty frequently. Not sure what the solution is

yeah pretty much, I won't pay for any parts that they have a jewlike markups on

>whats the point if.223 caliber SBR exist
every fucking thread....

On my USC to UMP build. I had to send back the lower I bought from hkjew cause they sent me a damage lower. I only try to buy from gun broker or the hk form.

Attached: umpbemibr.png (596x481, 839K)

As autistic as it sounds, does anyone make a 20” 9mm barrel...?

Attached: 7D11B7E3-462D-4823-98B7-CDB5512CDCE6.jpg (1666x1125, 176K)

You will lose velocity at that length. Really don't go over 16", 16" if you are using 9mm in a 3 gun.

I've got an extra UMP45 barrel from hkparts if you want it, 200 shipped

Otherwise is pretty right, he steered me towards building over a KSM

Attached: dumb projects.jpg (4032x1734, 3.98M)

It's great. Feels extremely well made and recoils lighter than most... But I recently tried an SP5k and roller delayed is noticeably smoother. I don't regret not being able to find a Z5P because the GHM and APC uses AR15 FCG's so they have an advantage over the MP5

Attached: 20181208_172733.jpg (4032x2012, 1.59M)

Oh, and the 9mm blowback AR's I've shot have silly recoil, not worth it

MCX Rattler a cute.

I LOVE MP5!

Attached: A20208F2-DE7E-44C9-9F87-E78ADD41BE6E.jpg (1536x2048, 940K)

ballisticsbytheinch.com/9luger.html

Tbh that looks like shit. Honestly any AR9 with more than a 10 or 11 barrel looks pretty bad. Even worse if it’s a dedicated 9mm magwell; those look bad past 8” or so.

Attached: 92283EEE-BAD6-4E17-835B-E52BE070204A.jpg (4032x3024, 3.88M)

Picking it up today :3

Attached: cz-scorpion-evo-3-s1-9mm-7-7-threaded-with-flash-can-7.jpg (1000x540, 832K)

All I want is an MP5 with a 16" barrel and no top rail.

HK94...

>several thousand dollars for a worn-out 9mm rifle
Okay so I don't want one that bad. I want PTR to get off their butts and start manufacturing a few without rails.

>several thousand
Buddy, those things go for a lot less than you seem to think

The only one on GB is NIB for 6k so go ahead and tell me where to find this

Omega made rifle length ones but Omega is shit

Why? And if so just commission one cause with the advent of braces there's no real need for a 16" outside of just liking the style

You can do it very easily. Just grab barrel from Green mountain and install in your upper. Though I would just do a 16" and go for the commando look because as is pointed out after 16" 9x19 dips.

You can get 3 lug adapters for threaded barrels

Looks and the fact that Zenith literally gives you a fucking claw mount with everyone of their MP5s so there's no reason for PTR not to do the same. If I wanted to weld a rail I should be able to ask.

Attached: IMG_20181029_090309.jpg (4640x2610, 2.73M)

Uhhhhh. Gunbroker. One for 1300 buy it now.

No sadly. Rich from SIA is officially done doing conversions and sold the last of his Novem kits. He was pretty much the only name in the game of people doing stuff like that. The only other option left is Rhineland Arms but they suck ass at communicating, their kit directions aren't great and their only selling modded Mauser kits at this point.

That's not an HK94 that's a clone somebody made in his backyard from a piece of sheet metal.

K. Guess you dont want a 16" barrel MP5 with no top rail then.

Didya get it?

>Pm-63 nigga

I also started that dumb project. Do you have a plan to get it running? I was thinking on trying to use the rate reducer space as a striker channel, but havent devoted too much time to planning/researching yet. Its a little overwhelming and i have other parts kits in the foreground

Gonna try to go the striker route and copy what I can of weaponsguild.com/forum/index.php?topic=59451.0
I got a lucky pick on a welding jig and rtg barrel for like 200 but it's a backburner project honestly. So cheap to hold onto that it doesn't really matter at least

South America master race

Attached: 1426271453044.jpg (800x1200, 892K)

Trying to find an optic that’ll work for me on the MP5 that I will like

Attached: 26D6E793-2787-4843-AF28-0CC5A78F34F4.jpg (1536x2048, 811K)

Very nice view!

Attached: umptues416.jpg (3970x2750, 2.49M)

I dig co-witness so aimpoint and b&t low mount works for me.

Attached: Ziggity Zenith EM PEE 5IVE.jpg (3634x2414, 2.86M)

It’s most likely the ejector that’s in the magwell. I use glock mags and the adapter can bend. Take it out and look

Do the sights get too cluttered in your FOV for you?

Pretty sexy suomi. Tnw build or parts kit conversion?