Ehy are tactical ponchos so aesthetic?

Ehy are tactical ponchos so aesthetic?

Attached: 41qc6QO1L4L._AC_SY400_.jpg (264x400, 14K)

They arent and you're a cringe fag

Looks cool when mobile suits wear them

Attached: 9aa0cc90.jpg (268x201, 21K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190511-001945_YouTube.jpg (2280x1080, 243K)

Attached: no-capes.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

because everything looks cooler in a staged promotional photo

they remind me of star warz

NO CAEPZ!

What about this? It's also a bivy/sleeping bag and it's level IV body armor and has lots of pouches.

Attached: swagman_roll_bushcraft_line.png (390x470, 140K)

Based

thanks kanye, very cool.

Attached: military-pvc-rain-poncho-for-soldier-with.jpg_350x350.jpg (350x350, 33K)

Say that to me when i'm cloaked in the woods and not online and see what happens kid!

Attached: caped crusader.jpg (423x600, 168K)

For me its the tactical hoodie

Attached: assassins creed police.jpg (1280x1920, 530K)

>and it's level IV body
except its not. You just made that up. Its got no bullet proof whatsoever

Attached: ericandre_ep203_003_Car_Buying.jpg (1080x608, 114K)

Do you have any skittles?

It's fuckin wild how pathetic this picture is

An EXCELLENT example of how easy any of this gear can look like shit VERY easily

Yes, but only if they're Mexican ponchos

Attached: 213423142314.jpg (1023x794, 277K)

>>fuck yea, I'm so cool
>>maybe Stacy will finally notice me
>>fuck peripheral vision

what about hobo cloaks?

Attached: tactical hobo.jpg (584x879, 78K)

Based and Richards-Masonpilled

Was pretty much my airshit getup as a kid.

Agree

Attached: 1E17A232-8BAF-426A-8715-33FB9A574ED1.jpg (1024x576, 119K)

its a throwback to the ancient days when warriors and mercenaries wear cloaks. ponchos remind you of that

Attached: tom_brady.jpg (1125x1401, 237K)

If Id like a cloak like that, do i have to make my own out of burlap?

Everyone whose job led people on roads wore cloaks, once. Warriors. Merchantmen. Herders and peasants. It was just protection from the rain, wind and everpresent mud. If you could afford that much clothing, that is.

Actual hobos makes their from plastic bags. Your tactical hobo there is from the movie Elysium.

Drag some coffee sacks behind your truck on a muddy road and then stitch them into a cloak. Grab a pattern online

>true tier 1 beard

It looks like it has a fucking built in pc you fucking spergy nigger faggot.

Attached: 26951396._SY540_.jpg (518x540, 84K)

You could power an entire city from the electrical discharge caused by Tom Clancy rolling in his grave

Attached: 1557609267404.jpg (3840x1636, 3.47M)

"Man, tell Johnson to get that shit off. Chief will blow a gasket if he sees that guy dressed up like a muhajadeen."

I like loden but too bad the optical illusion makes your head look so small

>tactical

Attached: 81HMdj5ut4L._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 20K)

>You just made that up.
oh. my bad.

No, it doesn't at all. Many "improved" poncho designs have a large chest pocket like anoraks usually have.

Nod rly no

That game is bad

I wouldn't want this guy within 10 feet on me to be honest.

This strides the borderline between cool and dumb. It really depends on what each one is capable of. If each of them is like a metal gear mini-boss then it's pretty cool.

I like my plash palatka, but it is by no means practical for most situations.

i don trus lik dat

In the trailer they couldn't spot someone prone in mud 2 feet from them.

this one is cringe and the stupid fucking blue line flag really is the icing on the cake of forced machismo.

Dumb as this guy is I don't get the universal hatred of hoods, they're fine particularly if they are of a waterproof material.

Its not even out yet

With how Anti-War Kojima is, he sure seems to always have military stuff in his games

Attached: netti-screenshot019.jpg (1080x1440, 238K)

Well in strictly practical sort of way that's about what you'd expect from people dressed like the so many pieces of rejected Darth Vader concept art. I doubt they could see their own sights with those masks on. In a thematic sense though, it just makes the design go from somewhat intriguing to goofy as fuck. Tom Clancy could power a Nimitz the way he's rolling. It would be cool every time you see a freaky one the music changes and (being that the game is about survival) you have to bugger off. Instead the gameplay just highlights how goof the outfits are in the first place. Who asked for another painfully average buff-guy running around for miles simulator that we've come to expect from these uninspired games. No offense to Mr. Green Beret I'm sure the Frogs in charge of this project cockblocked his good ideas. Regardless, that game is another hard skip from me. Someone tell these faggots that everyone just wants another future soldier.

Shut the fuck up obama dumb motherfucker

Tell me what do you expect from a game called "Break Point"? What is that even supposed to mean. Does that title strike you as the work of people who give a fuck about their game. Or the title you give an absolutely generic "tactical" third person shooter. After Wild Lands are we really going to pretend to expect anything out of Ubisoft's Tom Clancy games?

It's not Ghost Recon brah user it's Kojima's Death Stranding

Wow you're really triggered by this you autist. So triggered infact that you didn't even notice that his picture was from a totally different game.

porlly rite about Break Point tho

Still shit... Just kidding I'm rooting for Kojima to pull off something. Nervous about how long it's been taking and how quiet the studio has been. We seem to be getting these trailers that are meant to establish the threat and the world (granted essential parts of a Kojima game) but nothing that indicates any progress on gameplay. That is unless I missed any recent developments?

Attached: 1537835649209.jpg (680x410, 49K)

they would be in a post apoc world.

The other user is right, but if he wasn't you'd still be wrong. Just because something can carry a plate doesn't make it bullet proof. And it doesn't make it lvl IV automatically either. Someone could any level plate they want in it.

awful, just awful

american operators look like shit now

Attached: gucci.jpg (1610x2048, 649K)

No nothing's come out which isn't really helping kojima's light at this point. Since his past 4 games of MGS, we don't really know whether he's actually a visionary or just a hack. People say that he's actually just tired of making Metal Gear sequels that's why they've been shit. But we don't know for sure and this is why his new game Death Stranding will determine our judgement on him.

A breakpoint is a way of testing portions of code in a program without going through every loop

It's usually used for debugging or testing new (smaller) features

I think they used it as a way of relating to the technology used in the game like the drones and stuff.

Game actually looks more cohesive than Wildlands (muh open-world "we want the just cause audience") shit.

Nothing will beat Future Soldier though, loved that game

MGS5 was hobbled by Konami on purpose after they cut his budget and took his people from him.

MGS4 was great, PW was awesome, MGS2 is visionary and MGS3 is one of the best games ever made.

Survive on the other hand was an asset flip by an awful corporate committee and had no Kojima involvement, fancy that.

If it was Metal Gear, sure, but that's because MGS is a borderline sci-fi series with anime elements.
This is supposed to be Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, a series that used to compete with Operation Flashpoint and SWAT

Attached: The_Ghosts.jpg (1600x1200, 371K)

Or it's just the break point of a good guy who goes rouge so you can have jedi vs jedi or whatever the fuck a "ghost" is supposed to be at this point.

I have one of those. It's an improved woobie, not a standalone poncho. The outer layer might be coated for water resistance but that'll wear off after a while. Doesn't pack as well as a normal woobie but it's also warmer.

Nah man, real operators look fine
American COPS look like a bag of smashed assholes

They "searched" a hotel I was staying at. It was the biggest shit show I've seen.

Arcteryx makes ponchos, but only gives tyem away to homeless in canada.

BOGDANOFF, I’VE COME TO BARGAIN

ZA WARUDO

...how? Because it has a pouch?

Source? Do they have the logo? Because I’d figure the homeless could sell them for good money to people who love the dead bird.

Wool poncho or fuck off

>is that chief?
>...I...I can't be sure

GIVE ME THE POWER CRYSTALS, IF YOU'VE COME EMPTY HANDED I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO YOU

Doesn't look like they do, and I'm sure while the company loves the vagrants, they don't want homeless people showing off the dead bird logo.

Because clingy faggots like you have a hardon for capes and trench coats. Kill yourself.

You have autism

>cops complaying as SOF
>operators

What about Sears Ponchos?

How does he wear a gas mask/respirator when they are tossing tear gas?

Attached: 1554400290636.png (285x150, 46K)

If you were on Jow Forums for any considerable amount of time you would know that guy is not a cop and was actually the one who got the police called on him. Can't believe summer is here already.

Attached: 1556897425345.png (230x219, 5K)

Who is that?

Anti war doesn't necessarily mean anti military or guns. I would describe myself as anti war and pro guns and military.