Fuck Russia thread

Dab on the inferior military

Attached: 94EDD578-0F82-4E96-AC68-DACB3DD9BB3C.jpg (750x1260, 488K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uawire.org/us-to-give-ukraine-new-types-of-weapons
unian.info/society/10520136-ukraine-army-to-get-over-20-new-types-of-military-equipment-in-2019-defense-minister.html
jamestown.org/program/ukraine-expands-its-missile-capabilities/
janes.com/article/88065/ukraine-s-neptune-anti-ship-cruise-missile-ready-for-service
nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/did-ukraine-just-build-cruise-missile-can-stike-1000-kilometers-away-53407
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hello ukraine nigger

You don't recover from decades of Communism overnight.

Yeah.

German Turk roach.

Attached: german graves btfo.webm (1280x720, 1.03M)

I’m American vodkanigger

Attached: EE89B403-C4B7-4963-982C-E5273D8A69F7.jpg (205x246, 24K)

mutt faggot

Attached: DOfp4L3VwAAxZb0.jpg (600x576, 33K)

I would rather be a mutt than an hiv riddled alcoholic gay vodka nigger

Attached: IMG_4396.png (404x511, 8K)

I love laying bait here, it's even better than Jow Forums also hello fellow amerimutt im not a vatnik slavshit kek

Attached: ZHmHih5.png (441x302, 58K)

lol. God bless the USA. Anyone outside of this God blessed country shouldn't even be allowed to post.

I don't even hate Russia. As a fairly patriotic American, you think I would. But they aren't soviet anymore and I also grew up practically in Siberia (Alaska). I can also see alot of common ground as far as dealing with muzzys and European social liberal faggotry. I hope they get their shit together and our relations improve.

>tfw russians didn't put stalin's head on a pike
>ywn see a natsoc russia
Communism is one hell of a drug innit?

Attached: rona.jpg (200x333, 29K)

Same, i wish we could just get along and stop autisticly screeching at one another.

Weak people are the problem. People that feel so insecure they need to assert and push their dominance or else they don't feel validated. They start these threads and keep the hate going.

>tfw real slav here just reading the thread watching OP the mutt get triggered

Attached: khdsn154me-4.png (300x250, 50K)

>slavboo mutt here
you russian user or from other eastern european nation? Have any guns?

>destroys your T-72s
Nothing personal kid

Attached: BF493BA4-8BB9-4D47-9761-FE6F6445B16A.jpg (300x168, 15K)

Shoots down your mig-29 in style

Attached: 9D6A505D-C7A6-455D-B263-601CAFBB4E1B.jpg (200x136, 12K)

Southeastern European living in australia, have multiple guns.

Stop posting this in every fucking thread you stupid nigger

Attached: May may.jpg (820x768, 123K)

Russians can’t even make or afford good 5th gens lmao

The guy has an 80% approval rating these days in Russia. I think it’s safe to say the country’s population is pretty morally bankrupt.

Attached: Kordinate.jpg (1200x674, 200K)

With the recent agreements between Russia and Turkey in Syria and the S-400 deal, I don't think they would shit on the Russians.

Apparently, the Turks are cancelling the purchase.

I'm with you until you extend that sentiment to the Chinese. Fuck that country's culture and fuck its government.

Their situation is different. They're openly authoritarian, openly committing draconian human rights abuses everyday, don't have a diplomatic history like the US and the USSR with SALT and START, arrogant as hell with zero track record to back any of it, have been encroaching on Russian territory for decades, and have been cheating and stealing the US for years. They deserve to be made an example of.

Attached: 184823937.jpg (720x683, 71K)

Well, Russia used to have the gulag archipelago as part of it's curriculum. Not anymore. Maybe they're forgetting what Stalin's USSR was like and just want a strong intimidating leader?

>Maybe they're forgetting what Stalin's USSR was like
Nope, they do remember. People like OP wouldn't dare to open their fucking mouths when Stalin was around. Threads like that are better communists propaganda than anything made by Soviets themselves.

If you're thinking of China as a culture or a government you've already fucked up. It's a micro-civilization stuffed with competing power centers.

Wonder how their aircraft carrier is doing.

Russias way of dealing with muzzies is to place the biggest mosque outside of the middle east smack in moscow and paying protection money to jihadies, not sure if thats the proper approach

Why would I be afraid of that Georgian fag I’m American he can’t do shit to me

Chinese are doing that much better, being de facto still communists.

Why has this site been flooded with Vatniks recently? They're all over Jow Forums and /tv/ too

May holidays.

Can someone post the battle of tsushima greentext?

uawire.org/us-to-give-ukraine-new-types-of-weapons
US to give Ukraine new types of weapons

The US plans to supply Ukraine with sniper systems and possibly weaponry for the Navy, said General Curtis Scaparrotti, Supreme Allied Commander Europe of NATO Allied Command Operations and Commander of the US European Command

unian.info/society/10520136-ukraine-army-to-get-over-20-new-types-of-military-equipment-in-2019-defense-minister.html

Ukrainian Defense Minister Stepan Poltorak has said the Armed Forces of Ukraine will get over 20 new types of military equipment in 2019.

"Over the past three years, we have supplied 120 samples of new equipment and put into operation 330 samples. This year we plan to provide the Armed Forces of Ukraine with over 20 new types, including the Neptun, Vilkha, and Vilkha M missile systems," he said during a working visit to Lviv region, according to the ministry's website.

""The assistance from our partners is extremely important. Over the past few years, from the United States alone, we have received assistance worth almost $400 million. These were mainly artillery reconnaissance stations, electronic warfare stations, unmanned aerial vehicles, communications equipment, boats, anti-sniper complexes, and other weapons and equipment," the defense minister said.

Poltorak said after the Verkhovna Rada had adopted the relevant law, the Ministry of Defense got the opportunity to directly purchase weapons and equipment abroad.
"
jamestown.org/program/ukraine-expands-its-missile-capabilities/

".... to significantly enhance Ukraine’s missile capabilities in modern conditions."
I'm not Ukrainian BTW. I just see Donesk and Russia getting steamrolled identically to the Serbs in operation storm in 1995. It took the Croats four years to arm and retrain. Sucks to be a Russian conscript While Russia wastes its money paying arseholes to shit post Ukraine is rearming and retraining.

Attached: ohnononovatnik.jpg (199x252, 15K)

they were ALWAYS on pol
they were always here
you must be new

janes.com/article/88065/ukraine-s-neptune-anti-ship-cruise-missile-ready-for-service

Ukraine’s Neptune anti-ship cruise missile ready for service

nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/did-ukraine-just-build-cruise-missile-can-stike-1000-kilometers-away-53407

According to the Ukrainian source, the current stated range for the Neptune of 280-290 km was to allow Neptune to be exported to countries not in the Missile Technology Control Regime, of which Ukraine is a part. Later on, the article states that with the balance of weight between the fuel and the warhead, it would be possible to significantly expand the range of the Neptune missile if future requirements dictated it. Similar balancing between fuel capacity and engine efficiency allowed the range of the JASSM to be nearly tripled on the JASSM-ER variant.

Attached: IMG_0983.png (2120x1968, 1.46M)

Yeah serbs thought they were da best when they attacked the croats in 1991 too. Militant Russian minorities in countries neighbouring Russia are fucking doomed.

Gays

Attached: vatnikbingoplanes.jpg (602x621, 155K)

>pol
>you must be new
You're the newfag here, newfag

Attached: 301c0bcada333c917776fb89fc72b1036698671c0c58228a9d0f983369615c14.jpg (960x960, 57K)

Russia never were or will be as strong as it was under Stalin.

>shit country
>shit people
>shit culture
>shit history
>shit weapons
>shit government
>low IQ
>mongoloids

shit shit shit fuck this piece of shit nuke it already.

>Weak people are the problem. People that feel so insecure they need to assert and push their dominance or else they don't feel validated. They start these threads and keep the hate going.
HAHAHAHAH In the putin era we are literally spammed with drunk Russia stronk posters threatening virtally everyone alive on the planet because RUSSIA STRONK look PUTIN ON BEAR SEE HIS NIPPLE. Turns out Russia is not STRONK (muh new tonk is shit and we have few, still 2000 ancient T72s, my aircraft carrier died, muh hypertwat missile only goes 20KM an is cancelled, muh S300/S400 will shoot down everything, shoots doen nothing, muh separatists are drug dealing gangsters who shoot down airliners). Just fucking DUMB. Now its pls don't hate us pls we must eat synthetic cheese .

Attached: vatnikf35jellybingo.jpg (960x907, 178K)

Attached: vatniksu57.jpg (1024x739, 105K)

Attached: russianinferiority.jpg (1200x970, 333K)

Besides all the obvious terrible things Stalin did he also did a lot of good things for Russia mainly his industrial reforms. Without those reforms they would have definitely been defeated by the Germans in WW2 and they probably would have been stuck in an agriculture based society for decades. Sure a lot of people were killed in the process but it’s been nearly a century since that started and the deaths are just statistics now but the progress he made is tangible. I’m not defending Stalin either but that could be an explanation for why 41% of the people said they respect him. I view it similarly to how Rome is viewed as the pinnacle of the ancient world even though people were being slaughtered left and right within the empire. Once you’re looking at it as history the deaths hardly matter but their achievements are what stands out. Without the constant propaganda I’m sure Hitler would receive similar results in the same poll, sure he did a lot of bad stuff but he also made a ton of progress possible.

>Stalin did he also did a lot of good things for Russia mainly his industrial reforms.

One on the main reasons Russia is fucked today. Communist central 'planning' Vs organic capitalist development,

Yeah capitalist development would have been much better but the central planning was better than it not happening at all. Without Stalin forcing Russia to industrialize it might not ever happen. There was no organic drive to do it, the masses of peasants were content for their families to be farmers for the next several generations. Whether or not that’s a good thing in the long run is up for debate, but there is no question that if that doesn’t happen they lose the war and who knows what Russia would be like today if that happened. I guess my point is that if it weren’t for Stalin the people taking that poll would be in a much worse situation so they have good reason to at least respect him.

Imagine having worse access to toilets and running water than Ukrainians. Must really suck to be Russian.

It doesn't even mention all their outdated gear.