Coup de Grace

What is the best non-piercing coup de grace weapon?

Attached: 220px-Cash's_captive_bolt_pistol.jpg (220x169, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon#Microwave_weapons
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Non-piercing?

Any blunt object in the head, I suppose.

Bigger = better.

An example of a non-piercing coup de grace weapon would be a non-penetrating captive bolt stunner. If it killed the target. Which it doesn't.

What's the most convenient one?

>Your Honour, I would like to note how, after the defendant incapacitated the intruder with gunfire, he discarded his firearm, stepped over the wounded intruder; pulled a captive bolt pistol for euthanizing horses from his jacket and murdered him via severe blunt trauma to the back of the cervical vertebra. No innocent man defending himself does something like that, and I would urge you to convict him of the expected second degree homicide charge.

You want to be anton chigurh? Carrying around a captive bolt requires a pressurized air canister, pretty cumbersome.
Why not have a walking stick that's also a loaded shillelagh with lead in the ball end? You can crush some skulls with those.

For what purpose? Are you writing a book or some shit?

Damn, I completely missed the fact that I'd be killing a target that's been offensively disabled and is incapable of doing me harm.

People aren't what I care about. I have enough animals to kill that I'm bothered about wasting bullets.

Jesus mang

Take a minute and think about who you're asking why they didnt think logically
This thought should come to anybody immediately but somehow this dip avoided the realization altogether
Then use .22 and get good because captive bolt pistols dont kill you fucking moron they're for knocking the animal unconscious so you can feel better about slaughtering them with, you guessed it, a gun.

>Take a minute and think about who you're asking why they didnt think logically
You're right. The very nature of the question "perfect non-penetrating coup de grace weapon" means the logic bus left the station long ago and drove off a cliff

>captive bolt pistols dont kill you fucking moron

I'm aware. I said so in . If I knew a solution I wouldn't have made this thread.

>in my defense, your honor, a man watching from the crowd held out a thumbs down. I was compelled to execute my competitor

BASATVS ET REDPILLATVS

Sledge Hammer

The safe side of any rifle used as a claw.

Like a Subaru forester or thereabouts.

>captive bolt requires a pressurized air canister
The CBP in OP's pic is powder fired

My sides in orbit, thanks user

Attached: thenut.png (222x251, 108K)

>everyone in this thread has just been giving Op shit
>not a single person has suggested just using a mace to bash the shit out of OP's future murder victim

Zip tie to neck doesn't pierce skin and requires no strength to apply.

The judge doesn't convict

it's obviously a d&d reference

>non-piercing
>coup de grace weapon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon#Microwave_weapons

I like a pair of nice boots
just jump on their head with both feet!
you will know when they're dead!!!

Does if it isn't a trial by jury.

A nice mace or war hammer.

The old can of gasoline and a lighter.

>Your Honor, I wish to submit this coin as evidence on behalf of my defense. The deceased individual and I made an agreement, he flipped the coin, and called it wrong. I was merely holding up my end.

Attached: 1551320736849.gif (345x200, 2.86M)

Indeed.

Attached: punisher_v5_030_p17.jpg (1200x1840, 462K)