Someone talk me out of buying this fucking thing

someone talk me out of buying this fucking thing

Attached: pix596331004.jpg (640x426, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-6wjVD-OGEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hideous, who thought this was a good idea?

Up close the cast aluminum optic rail looks hideous and the polymer feels really cheap.
Also the ammo is pricey and neutered and won't defeat plate carriers.

I fucking love the P90, beautiful and unique design. Plus I love Stargate.

However I hate the magazine design, they are prone to jamming if not maintained well, and they are more of a pain to maintain. Pouches are more cumbersome, and reloads are slower. But they make a good pdw for security, vehicle use, etc.

The image you posted however, is fucking hideous and destroys the natural, clean looks of the P90. If you're looking at buying something like that, just fucking don't. I mean, I guess you do you, but that shits gaudy as fuck. Adding all those rails n shit destroys much of the practical use of the weapon system. The use cases for it, require it be slim, slick, clean, so it doesn't get caught on gear, vehicle shit, and jackets n shit. In its use cases, you won't need a light, you won't need a laser, you won't really even need an optic. Its something you can whip out quick, press forward and fire. You won't really be engaging targets further than 30' in most real world uses. While sure its accurate, and sf teams could adapt it for a specific role, the reason it was made was a last defense, or rapid engagements (storming a house, short, known/expected targets type engagements, swat or sf stuff), crew serve vehicles, security, pdw.

As a civilian rifle, I feel much of its value is lost unless you work a job that puts you in high risk and a 9mm glock mag pdw just isn't enough. The higher ammo and larger round could be appealing. I wouldn't use it for home defense or standard civilian defense however, I feel other platforms serve those even shorter engagements better with rounds just as deadly, but more common, cheaper, and pose less over penetration.

If you drive a semi, or a truck and are in a high threat area and carrying valuable cargo, and are paid to defend it, the P90 could be viable for a civilian. But even still, the semi auto variant hurts much of its value in these areas, but still benefiting from mag count and caliber penetration.

I know I'm ranting because I'm drunk and stoned but why would u even need a bottom rail? For a grip? There's one built in. And that just gets caught on shit. For a light? You can mount a light on the side of the sight rail if desired but I'd say no light is needed for its use cases, outside of specific adaptions for missions. For a pipod? That would just blow my mind. Totally wrong weapon system to use a bipod, thousands of better systems for that. Its just stupid. You don't want so many rails on a system like that.

For a standard Jow Forums tier civilian. The P90's only real value is if you want to LARP Stargate or some shit. So many better, cheaper, easier to maintain, more common ammo systems out there. A normal civvy would have just as much fun with a compact double stacked 9mm glock mag "rifle" for a fraction of the cost, and those tend to already have rails.

And that fucking carbon fiber skin. Ffs. I'm done.

There is no good orifice for your dick

53 cents per round

Your mom gay.

Attached: Clint Gay.png (231x113, 19K)

I can't fucking stop. I will say. The only good thing is they stuck to a single point sling. If say no sling, but for security/sf/swat a single point is best. Because, you don't need an optic, with a single point you press the weapon forward and use the sling to help stabilize by pressing hard. Like I said, short distance engagements. You don't need a scope at all. You need split second reactions, good training, and to pull the trigger before what's about to kill u does because you tend to be shooting close range targets.

Fuck if this Is just a troll, good job. This image pissed me off more than anything I've seen on Jow Forums in a while and it feels so irrational but fuck. Just destroyed the reason it was made made it so fucking gaudy.

Jfjsmgnjrkzkfjnfndnslalalfbbgbrhhthtbgbg

don't buy it user

I love you

P90 is only useful in full-auto.
As a semi- this is fucking unbearable.

Wrong,

they're a great backpack gun for hiking/camping innawoods. small, light, breakdown even smaller, and high capacity mags mean you only need a couple, saving space

>they're a great backpack gun for hiking/camping innawoods.
They're fucking useless for the only things that pose any threat in the woods.

the only reason you put that thing on it is to make it look a bit better instead of doing the right thing and sbr'ing it

If you want a semi auto PCC for backpacking get a fucking sub2k with the MCARBO package and an MWI swivel optics mount. If you want to larp stargate then spend 4K that on something that costs three times more to shoot at literally nothing, because a non armor piercing cuck 5.7mm round will do as much to a grizzly or coyote as a .22 magnum. If you're going to carry a .22 magnum, get one of those retarded PMR30s or whatever. That's how bad your idea is. Your idea is so bad that you're making Keltec sound good. Why do you do this shit?

A know loli gun.

youtube.com/watch?v=-6wjVD-OGEA

Could make worse choices with the finish color

Just sayin'

Attached: llen__sao_ggo__render_by_kuropoii_dc8hva9-fullview.png (1024x759, 681K)

FN needs to make these in 9mm and 10mm. Maybe 7.5FK if that takes off, but I doubt it because it's proprietary.

Attached: 1552272186460.jpg (1024x768, 76K)

If they made it in 9mm I would shell out the cash for one. As it stands now, I can't justify paying the price for one, then paying for the super expensive hipster ammo.

If you're going to be gay, at least be gay in style.

Attached: shroud-for-ps901.png (650x433, 63K)

Ammo is expensive and hard to find

.38 cents

Compared to 15 cents for 9mm.

>hard to find
If you don't know the internet exists, how are you using it right now?

Didn't the chinks make a similar looking gun in 9mm that takes MP5 mags?

fuck everyone else in this thread, if you want a gun and can afford it then buy it.
the only justification you need for having a gun, even if its a meme gun, is because you want it.

Attached: VCmurdergf.jpg (500x636, 49K)

It is a rad gun but im with the ammo guy. It's like $30 for a box of 50 rounds and we all have those fags who ask to shoot a gun and then mag dump it.

Attached: 1534175583463.jpg (500x493, 37K)

Check those digits

Attached: 6-dabbing-gorilla-cartoon-clipart.jpg (800x800, 189K)

looks like something a furry would use to make his fursona look moar cooler

AR15 SBR/Pistol is cheaper and more functional

Satan quads speak the truth. One of my main motivators for getting an AK is so I can hand friends that if we ever do range trips. One mag dump is like $5 if you buy the right ammo in the right amounts.

You can get an AR-57 using a quality lower and it'll have all the same meme potential as a P90 but probably be better in most ways as an actual firearm.

You literally can't get an ar57 upper

Maybe you can't.

If you’re driving a truck and are paid to defend it, just buy a 16” barrel AUG and 42rd mags. Might as well go rifle caliber if you can’t get a full giggle gun with proper ap ammo, why fuck yourself to pistol caliber?

Kill yourself

This is the gun used by Sam Fisher. Nice

Kill me yourself, coward.

Maybe I will, nigger

>all these repeating digits
Nice!

Yep. This is now a dubs thread

Checkem

>they are prone to jamming if not maintained well, and they are more of a pain to maintain
You act like you're doing field exercises in Vietnam during flood season instead of being an obese keyboard socom larper that goes to the range once a year

50 rounds of anything will stop any woodland creature, I promise you.

Then this must have enough to stop any city creature huh?

Attached: 643994m2_ts.jpg (385x385, 14K)

30 rounds of that will stop any unarmored urban creature you find.

The OP is explicitly looking for arguments against buying it though.

and im arguing that an argument against buying a firearm isnt necessary.

It doesn't have the fun switch, why even bother?