If Israel is US best ally, why didn't Israel fight in the Vietnam war, Korean war, Afghanistan, Iraq...

If Israel is US best ally, why didn't Israel fight in the Vietnam war, Korean war, Afghanistan, Iraq, or Syrian alongside the US?

Attached: 1556853286571.png (210x240, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Afghanistan_(2001–present)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>fight for me but not for thee

Attached: inyourheartitsalltrue.png (2000x2000, 1.17M)

leadership doesn't get their boots dirty

They're not our best ally, that's just what our faggot politicians tell us

Why hasn't no one brought this up before on television, or in the politician talk room?

Because they either don't see the full picture or are bought n paid by (((them)))

>paid by (((them)))

With money they got from the US, right?

kek pretty much.
>honk honk

Attached: 5cb3f0efa941d.jpg (728x960, 74K)

didn't france abandon their area during the iraq war because of bombings or was that spain?

>>>Jow Forums

Whats that got to do with anything i said?

Oh fuck off with your meme appropriation.

i fucked up

Now you're getting it. We're all just puppets to them, but we're not allowed to admit it.

look at Iraq and Afghanistan, some countries only sent a hand full of soldiers, some sent over pilots and fighter jets to help the US for air superiority / recon, / cover etc..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War

Both Poland and australia sent in soldiers, while not much. Both countries contributed and helped the US when asked to do so, as you do with your 'fellow" ally.

Why didn't Israel?

Now lets look at Afghanistan;

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Afghanistan_(2001–present)

Look at this, which is even more pathetic. You had both third world, and second world countries with militaries ranging from 8-25 thousand, tops.Who does not have the foreign aid, military size, let alone equipment or training like the IDF does.

All these countries fought alongside the US, while very minimal numbers they sent what they could; Macedonia, Mongolia, Lithuania, Montenegro, Albania, El Salvador, Bahrain, Tonga,

Where was Israel? Where was Israels supposed great funding air-force to help the US troops with recon? Where was the supposed artillery? Useless sacks of shit.

They were writing our congressmen about how they needed more money to shoot civilians...I mean Hamas.

I fucking hope jews gets fucking bombed into oblivion

Afghanistan was essentially a world police thing. Going village to village and making sure Akmed wasn't part of the Taliban. Why would every Muslims worst enemy be chosen for that kind of role? I believe (but could be mistaken) that Israel volunteered but the US rejected their help because having long nose tribe doing patrols in an Afghani village would probably triple Taliban recruitment numbers. I am not a fan of Jews or Israel but think for a fucking second before doing the low iq Jew blaming thing. Seriously. Just take a step back and thing real hard about why it wouldn't be a good idea for Israel to join the coalition in Afghanistan.

That's not how a master/servant relationship works.

>With money they got from the US, right?
Correct.

The US gives Israel about 3 billion $ per year in so called aid. 3 billion is about 5 million per Congressman.

See how that works? Do you now understand why every politician in the US lives like a rockstar, at the very latest upon retirement?

>why would a country that has no obligation to help another not get into reckless wars that were started out of ignorance and fear mongering by our nation! clearly this is a big conspiracy and the US is at no fault at all.

americans are psychotic.

>just give us foreign aid
>look after us
>and give us military equipment goy!
>Why? because goy it's anti semitic otherwise and no i won't fight alongside you!

>become world police
>fuck up every country around you
>try make up giant conspiracy about how its all israels fault and Americans dindu nuffin
take responsibility for your actions and maybe your nation would be less laughable.

But that has nothing to do with what i said, dumb kike.

Right, only thing to add is that *everyone* is Islam's enemy.

>>convert, pay jizya, or die motherfucker

Attached: 1555832260151.jpg (640x639, 61K)

everything i said was true. no amount of laughable conspiracies will ever change the fact that your nation has only gotten in wars of unprovoked aggression in the last 50 years. try and connect it to israel as much as you like, but no one is believing american lies.

your empire is finished because you lost trust. that is your own fault. deal with it.

>>bending over this far for your muslim overlord

Attached: 1555039837057.jpg (841x1024, 77K)

Attached: it is your birthright.png (957x767, 2.01M)

Because they had their own shit to deal with at that time like Pallies or some Egyptians/Syrians...

Israel almost certainly was and is operating in Syria. Vietnam makes no sense for them to be involved in - literal other side if the world and they have no trade or diplomatic interests there unlike Australia and Polands interests in a stable Middle East. Afghanistan and Iraq they probably covertly helped, but overt help would have done more harm than good by galvanising the zionist crusader recruiting narrative.

Israel is not the US's greatest ally, but they probably are their greatest ally in tye region.

Hide Jow Forums threads, report Jow Forums posters. Do not interact with them or engage them on any level in their attempt to turn Jow Forums into a Jow Forums where people actually read each other's retarded posts.

How about, we throw jew posters like yourself into the oven? You need to fuck off back to some Israeli forum.

Kike.

>ANYTHING TO DO WITH ISRAEL IS Jow Forums AAAAAAA
Fuck off

Attached: 1557454616765.jpg (963x542, 49K)

Who cares? If the mutt ZOGarmy and the retarded people chose this fate, then they deserve to be sent to the slaughterhouse and get grinded down like canned food.

At first it was to prevent the spread of communism, but we were held back from going total war hence our korean and vietnam blunders. Then it was the middle east, that was when Israel came into play, you see (((they))) told us there was wmd's in iraq and our intelligence agencies conveniently agreeed. So we ended up destabilizing one of (((their))) nearby adversaries permanently for them. Next it was Libya then Syria, but thankfully Syria didn't totally go down the toilet. Afghanistan was probably our only legitimate war over there hunting for bin laden but that was about it.

Oy vey, don't ask those questions. It's very antisemitic. Next thing you know, 6 quadrillion joos will be gassed inside ovens.

Attached: 1553491914937.jpg (574x1020, 272K)

Every time I make a post about Israel not regarding the politics it descends into shit posting about Palestine and the Jews. Its annoying. Both sides come out and ruin it. There should be bans handed out for that kind of shit

Israel did not smash the british. Jews don't love Jesus they killed him. Jews do not respect natives nor do the Americans.

Fuck up libtard

Run jew run

>start banning these anti Semites!

Kill yourself faggot.

>it was all because they told us too! totally not because we are a nation of bloodthirst moronic warmongers!
pathetic.

This is what I mean. It just derails the whole thread. Imagine talking about tanks some one posts the markava. Then some guy who hates Israel or Jews come on and starts saying how Jews are bad then some ijdf comes in and talks about Palestine goat fucking and the thread turns to shit. Both should be banned

>I can talk about jews but if you talk any way I dont like you should be banned

Fuck off retard. No one with a brain likes jews or muslims. Theyre lunatic kid mutilating semitic freaks and in the case of the jews they influence and control so much people have special hatred for them.

Just report and wait for jannies to wake up.

I am curious about the source of Israel volunteering for the Afghan campaign

Well first think of how expensive fighting a war in another country is. Now think of how cheap an entire country ran by money grubbing J*ws is. Now go back to your question

Don't ask questions goy, he doesn't need to prove anything.

Obvious you've never stepped foot in Afghanistan. Taliban fighters are less ideologues and more professional than they get credit for. Primary recruitment tactic is offering Afghan dirt farmers more money than they would make otherwise in a lifetime. Another major reason that the actual fighters took up arms is because the ANA, ANP, or ISAF killed a relative. Leadership is mostly in it as a career as well. They want to be in power in Afghanistan to embezzle everything they can, and they already get paid handsomely by Saudi and Iran. Most people in Afghanistan are so preoccupied with just staying alive and fucking little orphan boys that the whole Judaism thing is next to irrelevant. Most of these people have never and will never meet a Jew. They're very religious, don't get me wrong, but just from actually walking around in these countries for a year or two makes it pretty obvious that unpoliticized Islam is mostly content by itself in these poor, rural areas to be backwards as fuck relatively harmlessly to the world at large. The anti Judaism angle in Islam is mostly a function of the politics of majority Muslim countries rather than something that is universal.

>hamas
>people
The only thing worse than a jew is a faggot who sucks Muhammad's cock, and begs for more.

Because presence of Israeli troops would make the US look bad as Muslims hate them even more than everyone else

Not a hard concept

Why didn’t the US send any troops to help Israel in any of its wars?

>muh Palestine!!!!
Just outted yourself as a Muslim here

Israel is the only major US ally not under their defense umbrella

Someone attack’s Qatar the US will and has rushed to their defense.
Someone attacks Israel US does nothing. Yet Israel controls America

Shoo shoo Ahmed

US was the one who took ISIS capital in Syria and never touched the Assadist forces. Weird if it was all a big Israeli conspiracy

What’s with these non-k threads where Jow Forums Muslims cry about Israel and Palestine? Fuck off

>says this being controlled by Jews
Go back to ineffectual crying on your containment board

Nobody likes incels either. So shoo back to your incel boards on pol and r9k

>muh incels

Go back to r*ddit you faggot soicuck

The incel gets so wounded when you name it