What is your favorite hearing protection? Please tell me

What is your favorite hearing protection? Please tell me.

Attached: images (17).jpg (554x554, 14K)

being deaf

Earplugs niggor. Cheekweld on stock bumps your ear muffs and it's EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE city forever.

WHAT?????????

It's really not complicated. Foam earplugs are cheap and effective.
You can still hear just fine.
Electronic nonsense is a meme.
If you want to be able to take them in and out all day long get silicone ones. But foam are most comfortable.

Hearing protection is the biggest fucking meme, lots of people don't know but you can get stronger hearing over time and get used to certain decibels by being around loud noises more often.

I started out shooting 22lr indoors without protection to get my ear drums used to the *pop*, moved onto 9mm > 45ACP > .357, and then onto center-fire calibers such as 8mm mauser, 7.62x54r, .308, 30-06 etc.. now i can shoot all day without a problem.

>cheekweld
heh its like you don't even operate in full MOPP gear

MSA Sordins. Your thread has been raided by autists.

Niggor muff mutt SCREEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lmao

Attached: gooseduckfinalnote.png (640x463, 444K)

Hillbilly science

Damn nice price and they look nice

Howard Leigh Xtreme Plugs, the Orange ones.
Double up with Peltor SportTacs if I want to communicate and 3M Optime Prime III (mickey mouse ears) when I don't or want to focus during a match.

I only have AK and stock sights. cheekweld is all I got.

Peltor Comtac IIIs is the only real choice

Found the poorfags

Im tagging you again just to let you know you fucked up buying 2nd tier ear pro and didnt choose correctly with peltor.

Attached: 1557365510575.jpg (720x484, 32K)

You son of a bitch....You're entirely right

It's not hillbilly science, it's calculated misinformation intended to make retards deaf. Kind of evil, really.

3m earplugs i get from work if im shooting centerfire, nothing if im shooting 22s

I have a nice pair of noise cancelling muffs... Still use plugs.

I double plug with 32db rated disposable foam earplugs and my walker bt over them so I can hear
I'm sure your not wrong but that doesn't make you not retarted or deaf

Lol I don't use comms anymore. Why would I spend all that money besides to larp, eh?

Attached: 298z9e.jpg (513x510, 29K)

Not being a poorfag is breddy gud so. Also, you don't operate do ya son?

I bet you do sport. I love my REAL comtacs. Enjoy your foamies poorfag

Attached: vining-2.jpg (600x739, 123K)

Peltor Comtac IIIs or you’re a fucking poor.

Oh, I get it now.
I thought you actually owned them. That would have been funny.
Post pics you larping faggot

Suck my cock you peasant.

Attached: 48C76C49-5028-49A1-ABB5-96701BB102DC.jpg (2879x3617, 2.24M)

Imagine your life being so empty that you need to boast about your wealth anonymously online. Imagine wanting to flaunt daddy's money but being too insecure to even do it on social media where your friends might judge you for it.

No, show me your comms you faggot

>Enjoy your foamies
I do. Enjoy justifying your shitty purchases as a reflection of your self worth. That's real healthy.

>daddy’s money
Nah man, my dad is a broke ass bum.
I just save, and buy good shit.
It’s why even though I’m not rich, I’m not a poor. Poors buy shitty stuff because it’s cheap.

Where are your comms, faggot?
Larping will never make you man.

>my dad's broke
It's funny how every single person responds this way when daddy's money is brought up.

Tbh, besides the comtacs, I’m running what daddy thumb called “full taliban”. I’ve only got a baofeng. Although I’m probably going to buy a Kenwood TH-D74A here soon, unless something better is suggested.

You seem mad.
Just save your money better, and stop buying shitty stuff.

Op here I am very very new to shooting in terms of my own guns so earpro I know nothing of, is that really the only thing to buy or is there something cheaper that is ok? Something under 300? I don't need a special mic to be hooked up to other people's headsets to run ops. I just need a good pair with electronic hearing for keeping an ear out for the brass gnomes at the range.

What do your 400 dollar tactical earmuffs do that a 5ct pair of foam plugs don't?

Well virtually all boomers are broke so ya...

>daddy thumb
You are cancer. Never-served larper who spends mommy's money on military gear to cope with being a faggot.

Attached: 1557098233666.gif (301x405, 2.52M)

You can get non comms Comtac IIIs for about 400. They’re very comfy, and do a great job.

Buy Howard Leigh Impact Sports. Don't listen to anybody else.

They’re comfortable, and I can hear people talk to me while gunshots are filtered out?
You seem really mad. No, I never served. Why would that be a requirement to own good gear?

Dude, why the fuck are you going to ask for advice from a person who is going to belittle you until you spend more than him? Nothing you buy will ever get him to admit that you made a good purchase.

seriously dont do this. They dont seal well and require you to double up in order to not have EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Use foamies over howard leights

It's not "good gear" it's gear that you have absolutely no use for that you buy to look at yourself in the mirror with. You're cancer.

Probably for the fact you have zero idea what you are doing and why x is done.

Attached: 10b113b.jpg (3008x2000, 756K)

This. They only really fit well if you replace the foam cups with gel.

Don't listen to this fag, they seal fine.
Get Impact Sports for like $60 or get MSA sordins. Don't listen to any of these fags.

Ah ty then! Btw I want like a bucket of earpro for friends and tourists to be able to come shoot my shit and not pay me for the bullets. I don't want to spend 400 a piece on that so what is good basic bitch shit? I just want something for them that will stop the EEEEEEEEEEEEE

Howard Leighs and Peltors are in the $50 range.

>belittle you until you spend more than him
At which point, he'll point the daddy's money cannon at you. There's just no winning with Jow Forums, really. This stuff used to be steeped in irony but these days it's been adopted by johnnies-come-lately who missed the ironic part and just act like vanilla schoolyard bullies. It's boring 2bqh.

How's it feel to be the scum of the earth?

They’re incredibly comfortable, well made ear pro, that I don’t even keep the mic attached to 99% of the time.
It’s good gear.
Why are you fags so mad about earpro?

Do sordins have electronic speakers to hear the RSO mumble something about two world wars while shooting fills the air?

I work with earplugs in every single day in a consistently noisy environment and never have trouble hearing people.
Have you ever even tried just using foam?
The other day at the range I could here the boomer RO jizzing his pants over some competition shooter chick 3 lanes down.
Your ears adjust to noise. You might notice if you have your music on in the car one day, then get in it the next it blows you away. You didn't realize you had it so loud. Well it works the other way too. Once you plug up after roughly 5 minutes you're recalibrated to quiter ambient noise.
Electric muffs are a meme useful only for situations like hunting and combat with comms.

Are you actually listening to the larping child or is this a joke

Also tossing my hat into the ring with comtac iii.

Even with the comtacs I still double up with pick related.

Attached: Screenshot_20190511-034631_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 258K)

>Jew flag
Nobody cares what you think, Judisch Ratte.

>he doesn't always use foamies under electronic muffs

It's like you want hearing damage.

Howard leights are ok if you want electronic ear pro. Just replace the foam ear cups with gel for a better fit.
Either that or just buy some standard foam ear plugs.
>mad about larping
>on Jow Forums
Dude what the fuck. It’s ear pro. I never claimed to be some tier one operator. Calm yourself you autistic manchild.

I wonder if doubling up with really cheap earpro works...

these OwO

Attached: top-sell-winter-cute-earmuff-for-women-sequin.jpg (1001x1001, 99K)

You came into the thread bragging about owning comtacs and calling people fags for not larping as hard as you.
I get that all you have is your mother, but you really should look for father-figures outside of youtube.

That's a bunch of bullshit. Plugs muffle everything, muffled gunshots are still proportionally louder than muffled voices. You're not going to adjust.

WHY DO I SAVOR THE QUEER INFECTION?

Did you just activate a manchurian candidate somewhere

Plugs make the bad eee not the bad eee.
You can still hear people.
Unless you're fucking deaf to begin with or trying to have a conversation while someone mag dumps next to your face you're not going to have an issue.

I said get comtacs or you’re a poor.
Someone said I was a liar, so I posted pics.
Nothing wrong with pressuring people to get good stuff.

>ironically referring to a guy who makes videos I happen to like as “daddy” means he’s a father figure to me

You must genuinely be autistic.

Says the adolescent civilian who owns comtacs and calls a male youtuber "daddy".

They should.

I just prefer to use comtacs and surefires when shooting pic related

I also have a set of howards with gel cups.

Foamies work just fine.

Attached: JPEG_20190224_082839.jpg (3264x2448, 3.54M)

>Unless you're trying to have a conversation while someone mag dumps next to your face

That's the entire reason people buy electronic muffs.

Attached: smart.jpg (570x319, 62K)

Moldex Spark Plugs because they're free from work.

>adolescent
Why so mad friendo? If you want, I’ll call you daddy to make you feel better.

these guys for hunting
double up with plugs and howard leight impact sport for fun shooting

Attached: 711871.jpg (880x660, 41K)

Get the gel cup upgrade for them from noise fighters or whatever the fuck they're called now. They seal great, uber comfy, and the speakers on the muffs are already solid. At like $90 it's a solid investment imo.
I fucked up and bought walkers, speakers in them kinda suck. But I got the same gel cups and they're comfy+quiet as fuck. I double up with surefire plugs and have no issues.

Gonna take the bait but how often do you actually use a radio while wearing subpar earmuffs?
>lol 21 dB

That's Tim from military arms channel

Attached: Screenshot_20190511-062053_Google.jpg (720x1280, 322K)

>using hearing protection
The sign of a giant pussy and a retard. They don't use hearing protection in a real war you know?
And somehow literally millions of people who ever fought aren't actually deaf. Stop falling for the hearing protection jew.

I love the look of the sordins, I wish they had a better NRR though. Comtacs beat them out so I'm unsure which one I should buy. Both are expensive as hell when looking for single comm headset version

OP just get a box of foam earplugs. They're cheap, comfortable, and effective

I just got some Sport Tactical 500s. They don't do comms (unless you count Bluetooth with your phone), but their NRR is fantastic and they're mega comfy to shoot with. Alos helps when I'm bored at work (I work at an airport) because I can listen to music without being deafened by jet engines.

Oh, and they're between 100 and 150 bucks, so there's that.

Attached: 699021.jpg (880x660, 45K)

This guy is a retard. I'm fully deaf in my left ear and real close in my right precisely because using ear pro in war isn't realistic. Protect your hearing guys, take it from me that it really fucking sucks if you don't.

A rifle won't instantly ruin your hearing, but don't fire a 25mm cannon without them unless you want about half of your hearing gone in about five minutes.

Buying my first gun soon, I'm going to buy Beretta offshot plugs and double up with a pair of old Peltor Optime I I found at my late grandpa's.
I'm probably going to shoot handguns indoor most of the time.
Is it too much?

>indoor
>too much
No such thing, my dude. Indoors, shit is LOOOOOUUUDDD

If you can double up, do it.

If the seal of your muffs breaks you at least have a second layer of protection

Should I buy a newer pair of Peltor down the line? Or are the Optime I good enough when combined with plugs?

Been using the Peltor x5a doubled up with Howard Leight max foamies. I try to avoid indoor ranges since bone conduction is much more intense and will probably mess up your hearing in the long run

Attached: 81xeRdmWMNL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 127K)

Optime III or X5A is the patrician choice for passive over ears.

I got these but the 300's which don't have Bluetooth (I specifically didn't want the fucking Bluetooth hum) and love them. Amazing deal for like $70

Either earplugs or something really small
At my walmart earplugs are more expensive than the over ear stuff which kinda sucks

>calculated misinformation

the internet in a nutshell

I hate these.

I bought these at a range and they kept losing their seal. But stepping off the range meant someone else would have my booth so instead of losing my $15 I stuck it out and kept getting my bell rung. My hearing has never been the same.

Howard Leights with aftermarket gel pad for outdoors and the same with foam plugs added for indoors.

>got used to the pop
Aka lost hearing sensitivity you fucking retard

Greatest hearing protection of all.

Attached: 20190506_183314.jpg (1089x1512, 502K)

got one for my ag42b?

that’s the joke dumbass

Attached: DSC04849.jpg (1600x1200, 192K)

How do you get a cheek weld with these?
I use a cheap pair of Walker ear muffs and double up with foam plugs.

What I couldn't hear you?
>EEEEEEEeeeeEEE