What’s the cheapest night vision optic you can buy?

What’s the cheapest night vision optic you can buy?

I’m looking to snipe rats in my yard without breaking the bank

Attached: 44DE6C20-7E60-432F-9934-E1447804494A.jpg (1125x1111, 668K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ACd_G7f8nLk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

maybe keep your yard clean you pig so there won't be any rats to shoot

He could also buy a pig. I bet they’d eat rats.

Or a terrier or a cat or something

My neighbor owns hens. There’s no food source in my yard besides fruit trees, but they have holes and shit in my yard.

A flashlight

Probably not what you are looking for.
I purchased
ATN 4K pro 5-20 for $750
I’m still learning the system and creating profiles
But so far it works great.
I have a 250 yard zero and can hit my 12 gong all night long.

Attached: BB1BC3DA-A87C-4058-A7E6-813DFA15E778.jpg (1536x2048, 461K)

"snipe rats in my yard"

stop dumping your spent pringles shells and pizza boxes in your yard and wipe your ass from time to time and maybe you wont have to

Weird, the American solution to that problem is sniping rats. The German solution would be to go to court and stop your neighbor from having hens.

A flashlight.

This, cheap night vision Gen I, I+, or II are pretty shitty and still cost several hundred bucks. Just mount a 300-500 lumen LED flashlight to your gun and use a regular rifle scope with it.

Look up "Squirrel Hunter Channel" on Youtube. I have no relationship to it, I've just watched it in the past. It's run by a Brit who snipes rats at night with NV and air rifles. They have a view videos where they discuss the gear they use. IIRC it's pretty cheap camera that attaches to an existing scope. Its FAR cheaper than "a few hundred bucks". I don't remember the details but they name the specifics.

i don't know about american rats, but i've been to an extremely rat infested block of apartments in europe. when we arrived, i thought there were children playing in the bushes, it sounded like that. it was rats. there were so many fucking rats that they were climbing the fucking trees between the bushes and the apartment block, literally falling from the fucking sky. they were everywhere, and they were extremely not giving a fuck about humans. i tried a flashlight, i tried rocks, nothing could fucking stop those beasts. they would just come straight at you when you tried crossing the yard.

weird thing was, there were still people living in the fucking place. pic related, when i was there, there was more trash

Attached: peschen.jpg (1200x800, 250K)

I have 6 hens and no mice or rats´s hens even kill mices and rats they are great and every day 6 fresh egg´s also for my german Jow Forumsamerad
fick dich hühner sind toll

more trash you said ?? then there are living gypsies and the rats are the lesser problem

the problem was that there were almost 1000 people living in the building in the picture, and the two other buildings that were part of the apartment complex. and the city only provided them 2 trashcans, in the attempt to bully them out of the town.

That sounds expensive and and about as fun as AIDS. Snipe the rats.

Also maybe some hens.

good so the town understand that having gypsies is a huge problem and they should go back in there home mountains in romania

The rats are sustaining themselves on OP's ass crack?

>That sounds expensive and and about as fun as AIDS
what part of German solution didn't you understand

hens are frinds do not hurt a hen for so stupit reasons

2nding SHC

looks fun as fuck too

Shut the fuck up, you fucking yuro cuck. Suck my fat fucking cock.

not all germans are like this !!!!!
some of us love freedom über alles !!!

Make this
youtu.be/ACd_G7f8nLk

Attached: maxresdefault(3).jpg (1280x720, 77K)

it was just a statement you stupid mong, ofc sniping the little bastards is more fun.

Indeed.

Attached: CHICKENASAURUS STRIKES.webm (720x404, 1.6M)

I just taught my dog to fucking annihilate them when she finds one.

Shit looks like some cartel went through on all the moles and field mice in the yard sometimes. she loves killin'.

Awww, what a pussy kitty
I want cats and chickens some day

yeah, it's great to have a dog that loves killing. fucking psycho, you shouldn't have dogs

You do realize the whole point of the "Terrier" breeds was to kill rats, right? That is literally why they exist.

fucking kek, you got a good laugh out of me thanks user.

Cats love to play with their kills. My cat used to pin rodents, bat at them until they ran, then catch them again and repeat till he got bored and ripped the head off.
Chickens just murder shit.

>what a pussy kitty
The cat is playing with it.

Yep. German shepherds are really good at hunting too.

They do well to supplement each other. I've seen chickens clean 50 ticks off a dog before and he was used to it so he would let them. Never had fleas/ticks and he keeps the coyotes away.

i've been staying a few days around an abandoned iraqi farm in 2015. they had a family of geese, chicken and turkeys. the young chicken and turkeys were extremely tame and trusting, we would play with them and they were always around, climbing on the guys who were taking a nap. my grandmother had chicken when i was a child, but i've never been that close with those things and never knew how fucking great they can be

What rail/handguard is that

indeed. I think most people these days fail to realized that, with very few exceptions, dogs were bred for specific jobs, not for pets. Unless you're talking about a handful of breeds which were lapdogs for the aristocracy, dogs were created for specfic jobs: killing vermin, guard duty, various aspects of hunting (pointers, retrievers, sight hounds, scent hounds), herding/guarding livestock, etc. A german shepherd is exactly what it's name suggests: a dog for herding and protecting sheep.

> Euro solution to any problem is to cry to the government for help

We know.

chicken even like the taste of raw and cocked meat and warm blood they like even more

The German solution.

Cats are free and suprior to dogs so probably this

it´s not a german solution it´is an childish asshole solution for people that´should not exist

it's a very german solution. you would know that if you were german.

Cats are superior if you want an apathetic room mate (if you're a lazy person).

This is true.

But the German solution gets you free dental work in the US so keep it over there.

i am a real german and the peopel how take other peopel to the court for this stupid little reasons are childish assholes i rather talk to my neighbors

Cats are worse than dogs in every way
Indoor cats make your house smell like cat piss to everyone else and will do nothing for intruders. Outdoor cats are a plague on local wildlife and ought to be shot
Dogs are easily trained to communicate their desires, shit outside, and protect you from intruders. Even small dogs that can't fight will raise the alarm.

free dental work ??? this is a big lie !!! you have to pay for everything they do in your moth exept one control once a year !!!

er meinte die schlagen dir die zähne ein.

achso !!! danke jetzt versteh ich es vielen dank !!! diese scheiß angelos mit ihrer drecks sprache !!!

You're supposed to talk to your neighbor in North America. Court against someone you live near is reserved for decrepit women and bastards, and car accidents.

neighbors terrorizing each other and going to court over nothing is a german tradition

this is why the world i laughing about us why we can´t live in peace together we really need to start WW3 soon

Cats hide their shit.
Dogs roll in it.

That's reason enough to prefer cats to dogs.

kek I do find it strange honestly.
I don't mow my yard often and my garage reaks of a flowering weed plant, my neighbor has fucking roosters that crow all night, and one neighbor has his meth binges and will be blasting techno dance music for DAYS on end, but we don't call on each other, because we all just live with each other.

this is the spirit

Enjoy your house smelling like ammonia and menopause

>I’m looking to snipe rats in my yard

Attached: 1547724575689.png (248x189, 54K)

I don't keep pets indoors, user. I don't know why anyone would keep them cooped up inside and unable to engage in their natural behaviors. Dogs especially--they need to be able to run around, dig, chase shit. How are they supposed to do that if you keep them inside?

getting pissed because someone criticizes you about sniping rats okay

Outdoor cats are pests
Thanks for contributing to the decline of native bird populations

Most cats aren't plaguing wildlife, it's mostly the strays, my housecats can't hunt for fuckall but the german shepherd has a final solution for rodents in the property.

I saw one dude who secured a cheap IRNV camera to a .22 so it wouldn't move, zeroed it with a crosshair he painted on the screen, and used an IR spotlight to light up the yard.
I'll be damned if I could ever find the video again.

That and hawks and other predators do just as much if not more than cats. Cats are a predator to keep around for the specific reason of killing small mice in very difficult to reach places. To say that the animal is to blame rather than the owner for using overzealous pest control - is like blaming the gun for the shooter, you fucking liberal.

Strays should be culled desu, Australia is on the right track
I just don't understand what cats do that dogs don't do better. Dogs are smarter, more playful, and more affectionate, and have much more of a personality. I've had both and I loved my cats but dogs have just been better pets in every way.

Hawks are supposed to be there, the cats aren't. That's the problem.

I disagree about the smarter and more personality - you just have to learn to communicate with cats like you do with dogs, they're much more sensitive. I like my animals equally but I do agree with you that dogs are for sure more useful. Cat's have a "thing" they do, but you can leave them to it- but dogs have a lot more utility but you have to watch the little ADHD buggers sometimes.

haha yeah my cat killed a poor little starling today, good thing there are 20k more eating corn at the feedlot down the road. what a bane to the local wildlife those terrible outdoor cats are.

Anyone who kills their neighbors cats and justifies it with something they heard on the nightly news is a psychopath.

>asks about low cost night vision
>explains how he intends to use it
>gets nothing but shit replies telling him to do this or that

Fuck maybe the dude knows what he wants and likes to shoot shit in his yard. Fkn A. If he wanted an animal, he'd have posted in /an/ but all you faggots have to suggest dogs, cats, fkn hawks, etc. OP doesn't want a fucking chore, he wants a cheap NV optic to plink rats, how hard is that?

What a shit thread.

>he doesn't want a falcon to keep his crab legs company

Surely every citizen is issued a copy of the Bundesgesetzbuch for resolution of disputes

We're not saying he's wrong for that, we're just offering better solutions for his problem.

Now if he wants to plink rats thats completely different than rat control and if it's your only method will be more work than just feeding a dog and teaching it to maul rats as a puppy.

>Thanks for contributing to the decline of native bird populations
The only birds where I live are invasive species, or are far too large for the cat to fuck with, like vultures. I wouldn't own a cat if there were native birds around, or if cats were a non-native animal where live.

Actually, I gave OP the exact answer he was looking for. For some reason you jokers are talking about pets when I already solved OP's problem.

here it is again in case you jokers missed it the first time.

Don't listen to him
>Hawks>cats

He's a fucking racist liberal.

Shit this is what I was talking about here Looked like a decent rig, they were popping rodents from the hip like nothing.