Why does Springfield Armory manufacture all their shit in Croatia? Pathetic company

Why does Springfield Armory manufacture all their shit in Croatia? Pathetic company.

Attached: 9874520981.jpg (1214x933, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_racial_preference
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White girls can't keep themselves away from black boys and you know it makes you insecure

Because Springfield Armory is some jackoff who stole the name of the actually Springfield Armory after it closed

>t. nogunz cuck
What causes the cuckold fetish, white guilt?

But they dont manufacture anything in Croatia. They buy HS pistols from them though.

What are some good guns for killing discord trannies like ((()))

Knowing that white boys are going to be bred out because tight fit gen z highschool white girls can't keep their hands off black boys. Your racist pale ass is going to be bred out of existence and you won't do a damn thing. You know it's true

What does this have to do with Springfield and Croatia? Seems like you just love jacking off to your blacked videos that reality is now just a blacked scene to you

Sounds like you're getting really upset there. Insecure that whites are going to be bred out of existence? I can't even count how many tight fit teenage highschool white girls I've seen holding hands with fit slim black boys.

Fucking brainlets
First day on Jow Forums?

Sure is summer in here.

Attached: 1554871879960.jpg (700x644, 65K)

>meanwhile in reality the statistics say otherwise
>b-but in mister nosebergs videos girls l-love it!
encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
Let me guess, you’re half Asian with daddy issues and if you weren’t nogunz you’d have been Elliot 2.0?
Post guns

Attached: 2139A5F9-292D-4215-A377-D6460B34F6EB.png (495x391, 17K)

>2009
>Not even a source that can accurately represent the population
Getting desperate white boys? I see young white girls with black men all the time. White girls riding around in a black boy's fancy girl, I see them holding hands down the street. Even saw one cup his big black palms over a cute blonde girl's yoga pants ass. Keep coping Cletus.

Niggers gon stay Nig'n... I have failed to see what youre seeing! The only nigs I see getting with white women are the land whale white women thats no sensible man wants anyway!

Come on Cletus, you can try better than that. Everyone knows the only woman you see is your mom when she brings you dinner in the basement.

Just get over it man. White girls these days love black men, that's just how it is. White boys aren't going to be the majority soon. I know it makes you scared but I'm just telling it how it is.

Look at this coping nogunz cuckold
You’re times coming, tranny. Can’t wait till we start hunting you faggots down irl en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_racial_preference
By all means take the ugly fat white women, meanwhile the average snow plowing nigress is more intelligent
More cuck fantasies and banter and so little guns
Imagine unironicly getting off to hating your own race

Imagine being a Turkish manlet so upset at white superiority that you roleplay as a bbc fetishist.

When can we just start doxing these discord freaks?

They just import them.

I'm getting real sick of these discord trannies derailing every thread with their cuckold fantasies.

To answer your question OP, it's because it's cheaper for them to do so and Springfield is pretty much only about their bottom line. They aren't dedicated to quality and know that people will buy them for their name. I don't know if that will change once the boomers die out but I can't imagine a couple decades of just putting out shit would work well for them in the long run.

The younger generations are obsessed with black cock. They are the ones that will bring the next generation of America, a nonwhite, black loving generation. You just can't get over the fact that tight, fit white highschool girls love black boys can you?

>can’t identify obvious bait
Yikes

Why does apple make all of their phones jn China?

>m-mr noseberg told me so
Look at the statistics, cuck. Nobody wants fatties but niggers
Just remember the when you keep poking the bull you’ll get the horns
Based as fuck but reikos dox on encyclopedia dramatica is sadly fake

Attached: 5068C920-D824-40F2-BF40-9DB71CAB11BB.png (1242x567, 288K)

Yes, and Jews

Its paid anti gun trolls. They get paid real money from Soros funded groups to do the same thing on Jow Forums

Just ignore them. Reports them. And they will go away

do NOT identify their discord servers and DONT list their names and addresses
That would be horrible

They don't. They import and market HS 2000s from Croatia, but that's not necessarily an uncommon practice. Lots of US manufacturers double as importers for smaller foreign companies.

Springfield Inc. M1As and most of their 1911s are US made. Some of their 1911s are made by Imbel in Brazil.
Apparently some people think their other guns are Chinese made, but that wouldn't be legal due to import bans.

I don't see where these fake statistics are Cletus. You aren't proving anything here other than that you are insecure about how young white girls are falling in love with black boys.
You sound schizophrenic, you might want to see a doctor. No one's paying me to say the truth (but that would be nice) and George Soros couldnt care less about this site. I just want you to face the truth about your pathetic race.

I make parts for SA in the USA. Excuse me while I count my stacks while being serviced by a nice slav girl.

I don’t see where your timestamped guns are, tranny
Take all the pink pigs with 30% body fat that no one wants
Then again you’re white as snow and since you couldn’t find a girl you decided to become one, very sad

Attached: E80E7DA8-35BD-488D-822B-1EDACF51A162.jpg (640x1138, 172K)