ATF heroes Seize rich dudes awsome gun collection

>57-year-old man identified in court records as the longtime companion of Los Angeles real estate mogul Cynthia Beck was behind bars for several hours overnight after police seized more than 1,000 guns — including some that authorities allege were fully automatic — from a home in Bel-Air.
>When investigators with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives and the Los Angeles Police Department arrived at the five-bedroom estate in the 100 block of North Beverly Glen Boulevard about 4 a.m. Wednesday, they were met with an unusual situation: The sprawling Bel-Air mansion, just down the street from a plethora of celebrity homes, was in complete disarray.

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/may/10/a-thousand-guns-were-found-in-an-la-mansion-then-the-mystery-deepened

Can we help this guy out? Or troll LA and the ATF over this please?

Attached: F2F676F7-C09D-43CD-9D7E-616C51EC8713.jpg (640x789, 516K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LAPDHQ/status/1126588389912793088
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?lawCode=PEN§ionNum=30600.
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what federal law did he even break if they arent full auto? this should be a state thing, and the ATF should not be in it

2A and freedom is dead and no one won't do anything about it. Either start shooting or stop LARPing.

Here’s the LAPDs tweet, they might like to hear from you! Please don’t bring up how all the corruption in the LAPD’s past and that maybe they shouldn’t have guns. Thats just off topic

twitter.com/LAPDHQ/status/1126588389912793088

Attached: DEB62C9F-8D8E-4FEC-BD0D-D8699C238113.png (640x1136, 172K)

Attached: 2F8AEBF9-1420-40AF-92B2-8E1C51203965.png (640x1136, 247K)

god I wish there was a buyback near me, I got two old busted guns I want to turn in for money/ gift cards

(((big think)))
If this guy was making full autos he is based, but retarded. Regardless, FUCK ATF, FUCK CALIFORNIA, FUCK JANNIES

He was accused of manufacturing and selling firearms illegally. Which he’s a hoarder and I mean that literally and they don’t tend to like to get rid of anything.

More than likely the authorities in LA didn’t like his freedom and put him under surveillance at great cost to the taxpayers for months until they could catch him selling a magazine to a felon or something innocuous like that. Thats the FEDs MO when stomping on your rights.

Also if you’re some old fuck billionaire I would Be surprised if you didn’t have fully automatic guns. They’re probably all legal.

Same here. Im in texas

>Also if you’re some old fuck billionaire I would Be surprised if you didn’t have fully automatic guns. They’re probably all legal.

The guy arrested was a dealer. I don't know california law, but if he had his class 3 dealer license, I think he could own them. They probably caught him selling ARs with illegally made full auto sears or something in a sting operation. Or they arrested a guy with an illegal sear and he ratted the guy out.

is there any actual evidence that cops ever accepted those hardware store shotguns in a buyback?

Yes they did.

What would happen if police refused a firearm at a buy back?

Ask them to affirm in writing that the firearm is either a) not a firearm and therefore ineligible or b) is a firearm but they refused to take it for reasons known only to them.

id frame that response.

>not a firearm
Can police decide that? This sounds more like an ATF thing.

They can't, which is why it be fun to get them to try.

>CPC 30600(a)
So he literally had 80% AR receivers. He was selling 80%s. Which is legal. This man's life, hobby and wealth were taken away over legal receivers.

What?
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?lawCode=PEN§ionNum=30600.

Yes comrade Amerikanski! You must immediately start the civil war before sanctions cau- I mean before all your freedoms are taken!
Ps. pls remove sanctions.

Attached: russian propaganda.jpg (670x622, 119K)

>Can we help this guy out?
Start stacking bodies like it's 1775.

>A man named Cynthia
Why did people do this back in the mid-20th century? (see: "A Boy Named Sue")

Attached: 1540400777738.jpg (612x612, 57K)

is there a standard image of response from the atf you can bring to the cops and show "Yeah, your boss says its a gun"?

i fully understand at the end of the day, the cops probably wont give you 100 bucks for 5 dollars worth of metal and lumber

The cynthia in the article is female

I assume alcohol was involved.

It started during the Victorian era. It became common to dress kids,

>fake vepr
>2 repro thompsons with 16" barrels
>rifle length stocked semi auto uzi
>muh criminals and illegal fully semi automatics!

so when nothing but state law is violated, do we get to hope that mister rusty shackleford take this all the way to the supreme court. Hopefully with the money to completely rape cuckfornia law and the states ability to infringe on firearms rights the second it slips past the 9th circuit

Not really. Clothing for young children was often just dresses, but that was mainly due to issues involving changing, potty training, and, among poorer people, outgrowing clothes. While it used to be that boys could remain in dresses until around 7 years old, by the time Hemingway was born most boys were in short pants by the time they were 3 or 4. It was also a societal norm, Hemingway was just a horribly insecure person in general.