Lowkey hollywood operators

Who are some gun-savvy hollywood actors? Tom Cruise is supposedly very proficient, as is of course Keanu. Other names come to mind that underwent heavy training such as the crew of HEAT and Miami Vice(movie), or James Caan in Thief with his (perhaps outdated) room clearing technique, Will Smith seems to have a good grip and stance at least. And lest we forget the BuddyMate: The Shootening duo. Also pic rel.

What are some other known people that know their way around a barking iron?

Attached: Accountant-para-blackops1445.jpg (783x879, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bTqRh7Q7jGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Tom Cruise
>lowkey

He isnt known amongst the normies for his gun-fu, whats your point?

Definitely not that faggot

actors=/=real life

The only actors that I’d wager have actually shot a real firearm would be bruice Willis, based Gibson, and Vince Vaughn.
Everyone else I can only assume is a pozzed liberal faggot.

Chris Pratt

here, have this.

Attached: 15575980346852.jpg (783x879, 140K)

What a fag.

these guys
anyone who was in a michael mann film should qualify

Attached: glass.webm (960x565, 2.99M)

Jej

>that seam

Michelle Rodriguez. Maybe not operator operator, but definitely Jow Forums. Not even kidding

Attached: 268A8C0A-4022-4948-9894-EFCE49BCFD1C.jpg (425x638, 49K)

>James Caan with his (perhaps outdated) room clearing technique
I wonder what actually has changed to outdate room clearing techniques
Rooms are still rooms and guns are still guns, and booby traps are still booby traps and thugs are still thugs, wrong?

>I wonder what actually has changed to outdate room clearing techniques
priorities mostly
back then it was neutralize threat as soon as possible. keep collateral damage to a minimum dont hit bystanders.
now its officer safety overall fuck collateral damage fuck everyone whos not a cop.

Check out Michael Rooker's instagram.

Also, Clint has some handgun proficiency from his Dirty Harry days, as does Linda Hamilton, who trained with Uzi fucking Gal for Termninator 2

Attached: BhVofaeCAAA9M1H.jpg (599x473, 42K)

Must be Russia's influence on the US

Yes he is

Attached: 1437129128126.webm (1280x539, 2.97M)

nah the russians at least cared about killing the badguy
now we just wait in safety till they commit suicide or send in a jihad robot.

neat
I'm gonna check that movie out today

Collateral is a perfect movie, the characters are great, the writing is great, the cinematography is gorgeous, and Tom Cruise actually acts instead of just playing himself

It's fantastic. One of the few movies that comes to mind where the gun sound effects actually have nice punch to them.

Good enough for Larry Snickers, good enough for me

He really seems like the kind of guy to have some beers with and talk hunting, butchering, and bows with.

This and Heat. Michael Mann is a sound design genius

One of his entries is a picture of him with a baby groot doll and the caption is “all the rest of the Hollywood elites are at Sundance...and I’m going to ShotShow”

Fucking based

I can confirm from 100% reliable sources that Elijah Wood attends machine gun shoots and is apparently quite proficient. He connected with some guys that supply full auto stuff for movies on set and they got him into it, apparently a whole group of movie people do these meetups. Friend worked one that Elijah Wood and Michelle Rodriguez were at

Mate and Buddy are very proficient, they got trained by ex SAS and SBS for several months before filming, including weeks of range work. I would wager they are some of the only actors who are actually amazingly good at shooting and handling weapons, not just looking like it for a particular shot or scene.

Keanu trains with Taran, so proficient. I dunno if it counts, but Post Malone is probably lurking this very thread, so.

Attached: ao0rxvrhrym01.jpg (714x960, 85K)

Mark Wahlberg is apparently learned quite a bit for the movie shooter, and was quite good at long range marksmanship.

Postie got some sick KAGWERKS training.

John Fuckin Krasinski for sure, he caught a lot of shit for “A Quiet Place” despite being one of the best horror movies in a while and for 13 Hours

Attached: 349BEB03-79AA-4885-8EB0-C847CCED1BBC.jpg (560x337, 28K)

I want to see him in more military stuff. He sells it a lot better than the "action hero" actors, to be honest.

>dwight, tell your cousin mose to drop the rifle

Didn't notice it on my CRT so it was fine

He definitely does, I feel he was an operator in another life

IDK, inception and body of lies are pretty dope. No fan of leo dickcarpio. I like these anyway. I also really like bullit and sand pebbles with Steve McQueen.

Back in the day, and even still now, cops were getting killed dirty harrying their way into rooms, watch old police training vs now. Fuck of a difference, also youre not saving anyone getting killed.

Chris Pine trains with TT. I believe you can see him in some of the John Wick 2 training videos.

Tom Hardy

He also owns like 40 firearms too.

i bet that scene was suppose to have black guys in them

yo homie you got my brief case

man had they caste black guys the toms character would look more evil and they could have had the racism angle to work on

>Michelle Rodriguez
>gay
>multiple DUI arrests that have cost her jobs
>violent drunk
well other than the gay part she's just like me

>Michelle Rodriguez
In early 2000, Rodriguez broke off an engagement to a Muslim boyfriend, citing opposition to religious requests he made of her.[39] She has since reportedly dated actor Vin Diesel eleven years her senior.[40]

weird. so she likes guns, hates sharia, then dated a gay dude as a gay woman. i wanna dislike her since shes a hollywood never trump-er, but damned if she doesnt make it difficult.

FALSE.

it is a carbine

What movie is that from?

Chris Pratt is an avid hunter, so I am assuming at the minimum he is a good marksman and owns guns. He could be a fudd for all I know though, but he does seem to hold other non-mainstream hollywood beliefs like being openly christian, so who knows.

Forgot pic

Attached: Chris Pratt Hunting.jpg (600x800, 114K)

Way of the gun

>implying normies saw Collateral

Ed Harris strikes me as a gun guy but I have no real life evidence to base that on

The entire cast of Parks and Rec did an anti gun commercial for NBC, except for him. I found it odd that he wasn’t there, he must’ve told them to fuck off.

He’s also engaged to Arnold Schwarzenegger’s sexy daughter, so the man is doing something right.

Not sure how proficient he is with his guns,
but James Earl Jones is well known for having, or at least used to have one of the largest gun collections in the US,
a few years ago he started selling off his collection, probably due to the fact he is getting up there in years.
>t. I bought one of the guns from his collection.
The consignor told me he had sold 1,300 guns for him thus far, and that was about 8 months ago.

Attached: oBmlCgB.jpg (1920x1080, 325K)

I WANT TO BUY ONE FROM DARTH FUCKING VADER HIMSELF!!!!!

Where do I do this?

Dude I bought one of his guns, I was surprised to find out that he had a huge pistol collection.

Forgot pic because I'm dumb.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190512-000726_Gallery.jpg (1080x1434, 819K)

Max Martini

youtube.com/watch?v=bTqRh7Q7jGY

Attached: MV5BMTk4MDk2OTYzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDI5OTAyMjE@._V1_[1].jpg (470x350, 47K)

you lucky bastard, I'm jealous as fuck. nice buy.

Attached: Martini Max Martini.jpg (1920x1080, 238K)

At least back in 2013 Tom Hardy appeared to be a CZ guy

Attached: AFE461AD-7CF4-488A-95FF-E4C226426110.jpg (1024x683, 126K)

>MUH EBIL RUSSIAN HAXX0RS
Is this finally an enemy the left and right can agree upon?

>when you're too young to remember that it ran in theaters

Don't forget adultery, abandoning pets and muh jesus.

based dirt diver

Also who is the chick, need sauce

Johnny Strong

Attached: Daylights-End-2016-BluRay-1080p-Full-Movie-Free-Download-www.JUGAJU.com-.png (709x414, 736K)

Wrong, it's "carbine".

no one mention seagull, seriously?

based Chris Pratt

>9-11
Never forget

>so the man is doing something right.
He's funny, easy going, relatively drama free in terms of a movie star, is more or less pretty private. Hell, even his divorce with Farris wasn't as messy as all the other hollywood stars you always hear about.
I think the biggest drama he's been in was when he humanely butchered his goat and that one time someone called him out on his religious views and why he doesn't kowtow to LGBT over it or something.

what seam?

based Shugart starred in his own movie about new orleans detectives just doing magpul stuff on badguys.

some of the soccer mom tabloid sites i follow says hes a womanizer
>a womanizer in degenerate hollywood

OH NO HES THE WORST.

Just jews calling the kettle black.

Said it in the other movie thread but id like to talk to all the 80s action stars and see how their gun tastes have developed form then to now.

Not sure about his current state, but in a making-of vid of Enemy at the Gates he stated the production gave him bolt action rifle to fiddle with and dry fire at home. So I assume he was/is noguns.

Did you just dox yourself?

This, guy is a loser. Dumping your doggo in the woods makes you scum.

Please post Darth Vader's 1911!

Not him but Checkpoint Charlies is a store which the owner is incidentally looking to sell.

Various mma fighters are Jow Forums
Tim Kennedy gets up to Jow Forums things like threatening usada agents at gunpoint and searching for hitler innawoods, but he's antigun for people other than leet badass bogie beret operators like himself

Attached: jonjonesandhisrifle.jpg (640x640, 58K)

I had a friend in the service who said Vince Vaughn visited on a USO tour and lost his absolute shit when they were firing off Anti-Aircraft weaponry. He said he lost all respect for him.

>Tom cruise
Based. It’s good to see a proud gay man willing to defend himself.

the first time anyone hears outgoing for real with no context, they shit themselves. i remember arriving to the FOB on day 1 at midnight and laying down on my cot and hearing multiple batteries doing a fire for effect mission. scared the living shit out of me, but that day i learned what outgoing sounds like as opposed to incoming.

Tom Cruise would probably be SOF material. Guy has an incredible drive.

Brad Pit gave Angelina Jolie a shooting range as an anniversary present or something. So there's two more.

His wife is a rabid anti-gunner shot. So he is probably trying to save those guns from destruction when he dies.

Alton Brown - Host of Iron Chef for a while

Attached: 2ptg.jpg (1935x1290, 498K)

Unironically based as fuck

Attached: Screenshot_20190512-113907_Google.jpg (1076x793, 365K)

Not to mention great taste in gats

Attached: Screenshot_20190512-113952_Google.jpg (1074x1437, 609K)

Where does he keep them? I grew up in a small town in NY where he has some property. I understand laws don't apply to rich people, but I still find it hard to believe he had 1300 guns there.

He goes hunting whenever he gets the chance

There's a small number of real operators in Hollywood tho...

Attached: FruityRudy.jpg (377x700, 102K)

Damn, son. I just read that his first date with Emily Blunt was at the gun range.

update: I watched it
my dick is still a little bit hard

Surprised it took this long for based Alton to get posted. Dude is Jow Forums as fuck

Benicio Del Toro
Worked on Way of the Gun as a passion project while the rest of the Hollywood spat on him and Mcquarrie
Also Sicario

heh
a while back I had some people here convinced I was Brad Pitt and had just done an interview with GQ in which I talked about my love for guns.
If anyone here was in that thread and believed it, sorry but I fooled you

im glad michael rooker isnt a faggot, that would be disappointing

>Browning Hi Power
Patricians taste

Wait, didn't you say you couldn't say who you were? I think I remember that. I didn't believe you were an actor but it was still pretty funny.

yes but I was trying to hint that I was brad
sidenote: I would give Brad Pitt my boipussy any day of the week