Designs the most innovative .22 pistol in 30 years

>designs the most innovative .22 pistol in 30 years
>misses out on thousands of unit sales because of inability to forecast demand and low production counts
Is Kel-Tec ironically retarded?

Attached: DDF5777D-4218-467D-9A3E-1815D43BEE78.jpg (1362x1308, 201K)

He doesnt want to go into debt to produce.

The mags on this pistol make me question it's value as well.

This happens with every other new keltec gun. It really shouldn't be surprising anymore.

>designs the most innovative .22 pistol in 30 years
But user, that’s not a Ruger Mk. IV Lite

Been this way for 10 years, where've you been lad?

How the fuck is the mk IV innovative? They changed their disassembly to methods others had used prior what exactly is innovative

>Cool design
>Easy takedown
>Threads and rails

Kel-Tec never has good availability during initial rollout, have you been paying any attention to them? George Kellegren feels that it was the leverage the banks had over IntraTec that caused them to have to fold when the Tec-9 became so scandalous, so he refuses to take loans, which means that he can't have massive production online when new product rolls out.

They are still one of the highest volume gun makers in the world despite this.

Thats not innovative.... Its a reiteration of a very old pistol and design that borrowed disassembly methods from other pistols. It is a cool gun though.

This is dumb, just don’t go into massive debt and it’s not a problem.
Debt is inherently beneficial to corporations due to US tax structures and will actually increase net income.
There aren’t any reviews that state that the mags malfunction, quite the opposite. I’m pretty wary of a first gen gun, but I’m in the market for a .22 plinker and would pick this over a mark iv based on capacity alone. 10 round mags are annoying and gay.

And rugers easy takedown was long overdue on the mark iv, hardly innovative.

This, if you ever see a new kel tec gun you want, just wait 6 to 12 months or pay a premium

>(((debt is good)))
Yes, good goyim

Not a bad plan in the gun industry.

Firearm sales are fickle. And bank loans for equipment and capital investment has ruined many a small company

Its going to print money for decades what are you on about?

What they should've done is shipped it with a brace.

There seems to be an idea, and sort of rightfully so, that when a firearms manufacturer “releases” a gun it is then available. That just isn’t the case. I work at a gun store and work with a wholesaler and they just don’t have them. And it’s the same for literally everything released at the shot show. It’s not just keltec. I can’t get .348 Ammo for my model 71 that hornady promised and I live 40 min from the plant.

Apparently somebody is working on that.

Attached: 57485899_10156255922026238_6461529266038243328_n.jpg (720x960, 181K)

Honestly if there were a long slide or takedown slide version with a folding brace tactitards across the union would collectively cheese themselves

why do people buy .22 guns? it doesnt teach you really anything in terms of shotting because it has little to no recoil and its only good points is that its "cheap" ammo.

Attached: 645456546.gif (220x220, 141K)

>over 13.5" LOP
Someone's about to get V& as well

Its .22 mag which is fairly different than .22 LR

Its a lot more feasible as a self defense round and you get 30 rounds.

Also still pretty cheap to shoot. And the CMR 30 is a thing also. .22 mag out of it is close to 5.7 FN.

You are thinking of the older PMR30, the new CP33 is .22 LR.

>it doesnt teach you really anything in terms of shotting because it has little to no recoil
Non sequitur

That's KelTec in a nutshell. I wish they'd make the same mag improvements for the CMR30 though.

The problem is not forcasting that a 100,000 morons will want their range gimmick plinking toy, it's that they make cheap shit because they can't afford to make 100,000 of them for release. By the time enough dumbasses have been ripped off for the newest plastic piece of shit and production matches old demand, nobody will want the shitty things anymore. Kel-tec plans not for one year of profits, but for the sudden drop in revenue versus the costs of ramping up production on yet another joke of a firearm.

Literally, for a business that has a positive net cash flow, it’s very good because (1) you get a bump to net income due to a lower weighted average cost of capital using debt, and (2) decreased tax burden. But I don’t expect a underage&b to understand finance so I do t see why I bother
>t. MBA grad

Attached: 1486239175801.gif (625x626, 1.16M)

This is the most retarded thing I’ve read all day. I do cash flow forecasting at a fortune 50 company.
Manufacturing is based on estimated actual demand, not on some wack theory that people will somehow come to the conclusion that the product is terrible and then want the next one a year later.
Also, every review of the CP33 has been overwhelming positive from the magazine to the trigger. You definitely are a noguns faggot.

want to volunteer to get shot with it?

>ITT babby's first new keltec product

I want it to be like this

Attached: 57430352_460195101386882_1435508658953178266_n.jpg (640x640, 75K)

They actually says it's easy to rimlock the mags

I have to imagine there's probably a special way you need to load the mags to make sure you don't get rimlock.

No. Keltec is still around because of the business model it employs. Hudson tried the "lol it's good debt" model and look where they are.

i really do love how flux's defense against SBR laws is stamping 'THIS IS NOT A FOREGRIP' or 'THIS IS NOT A STOCK' on the sides of their parts.

ian explained it pretty well. no one wanted to buy the first edition H9 because they announced an aluminum framed one coming out just around the corner, so everyone just waited to buy the aluminum one instead.

>decreased tax burden.
Why do you think debt is tax favorable in the first place?

For fun, which is the only reason I buy guns.

They were having lots of recall issues already, and were not in a great place financially. The aluminum frame was just the nail in the coffin.

Faggot thinking right here. .22lr kills more than any other cartridge

Considering they had to send one to the ATF, legally its fine. The warnings on their parts are for Deputy Dipshit who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

Citation needed.

I have one. Gunstore had one for sale, had got two in, I jumped on the remaining one.

Pros:

>When it works, it's really smooth.
>I can't wait to get a brace for it.
>The trigger is nice and crisp.
>Low recoil.

Cons:

is correct. It is VERY easy to rimlock the magazine unless you do it exactly how the manual says, and then it still happens. My least favorite thing about the gun.
>And the mags are a fucking pain in the ass to load, far worse than my CMR/PMR mags
>Wish they had opted for a pic rail on the front instead of the MLOK compatible "module", but I guess other modules will be available in the future if the gun becomes popular enough
>At least in my experience, needs high velocity ammo to cycle well. Minimags, etc.

I paid $425ish after tax, I love the gun and it has great potential as a target pistol once someone gets a brace solution figured out. But mostly bought it because it was a serial number under 50.

I have heard that using the loading lever thing on the side of the mags will cause malfunctions, so you shouldn't use them. Not sure what the manual says.

So what? Its not like they wouldn't have sold the aluminum one well. The dept killed them. Creditors in a fucking hurry

>NE fag
God kill me I hate this state.

It’s really fucking annoying how they do this. I heard that production was going to be ramping up in May, but still.. why does Kel Tec never meet demand? I can think of several guns of theirs that I sought out to buy, but after I realized what a massive hassle it would be to procure one, I went with a competitor’s product instead.

>Waited months for a Sub2k.. got a 9mm AR pistol instead
>Vaporware KSG became a Shockwave
>PMR-30 markups got so insanely expensive I just went with a 10/22 Takedown

Kel-Tec is three people in a garage blowing all of their profits on cocaine and marketing instead of purchasing new tooling.
It has been like this for a decade. Every new interesting looking thing they design ends up being total vaporware until its totally forgotten about. You can only find them available for purchase when you stop caring about them.

You do realize that every single keltec gun that isnt brand spanking new is practically being given away, right?